atakdog
    atakdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

SBR Odds issues

Anyone else having trouble with SBR Odds not loading? I've seen this before: the page comes up, but the lines themselves never load, only a "loading" popup appears. It's this way on Firefox and Safari, on both Mac and Windows.

A second, longer term issue/suggestion: it seems that SBR Odds is a java-dependent page. Could it be done without Java, say just with javascript? That way, it could be used on an iPhone; as it is, I have to use ESPN for scores, and haven't found a comparative-lines page that works on the phone.

kasthor
    kasthor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi, I've already tried the site from an iPhone and it works just fine (updates and everything ), the only thing I can point that may affect you is the sound feature, can you try to disable sound on your settings page?... I'll do some tests myself anyway
    Last edited by kasthor; 11-21-07 at 11:58 AM.

atakdog
    atakdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the post - but sound is already disabled.

On the iPhone, the top part of the page loads but the lines themselves never fill in. If you (or anyone else) have any other ideas, do let me know -- I really like both SBR Odds and my phone, and want the two to live in perfect harmony...

zootiehead
    zootiehead's Avatar Become A Pro!

Penn St/Rider game not showing up this morning.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

The lines may give you some issues this weekend. We are doing server upgrades and will come back stronger and faster.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by atakdog View Post
    Thanks for the post - but sound is already disabled.

On the iPhone, the top part of the page loads but the lines themselves never fill in. If you (or anyone else) have any other ideas, do let me know -- I really like both SBR Odds and my phone, and want the two to live in perfect harmony...

Iv'e seen lines on some smart phones and on our Safari test browser. We should be able to get you going. Maybe we can look at it later next week with you?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Maybe we can replace the « Previous Thread | Next Thread » with the forum name. It's probably a safe bet that this is more functional than blindly going to the next thread.