mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Naughty room

Hows about a naughty room for a time out for posters that are being poorly behaved. Similar to the "penalty box" at covers. Seems to drive those stuck in it crazy over there.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

good idea...but who would we really put in there? All the posters with the exception of a few here and there are pretty well behaved.

Covers is a circus and that's where the majority of the posting trash post...i was following an in-game there tonight and a fight broke out for no reason then i had to remind myself that is how every thread works in there.....guys argue with one another for no reason whatsoever in there.

Money Line Maker
    Money Line Maker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha I think that I know a pretty good candidate for this naughty room. Haha i wonder who? Anyways whats wrong with you? What do you mean a fight broke out how can a fight break out online haha? are you a robot?

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

MLM you are retardad...for a guy who sets the lines at Vegas aren't you suppose to be busy right now with that?

JJ is saint compared to this loser

Max Levine
    Max Levine's Avatar Become A Pro!

It would probably be the most viewed section and take the focus away from the main forum.

Sorry for the dumb question but doesn't 'naughty' have a sexual connotation?

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL Max, you dirty old....
    No it was actually a reference to that TV show Super-Nanny. Do you guys get it over there? Where the chick makes the naughty little children take a time out. Just a way to segregate the idiots that come here to cause trouble. Couple floating around at the moment.

Max Levine
    Max Levine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mad
    Do you guys get it over there?
    You mean here, in my small northern village of 76 citizens, all family-related members? We get community tv station with a lot of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by mad
    No it was actually a reference to that TV show Super-Nanny.
    Saw previews of a nanny trying to be nice to crying children while reprimanding parents. In that context, everytime one of us misbehaves, Bill, John or one of the mods should be re-trained or lectured

Max