inter1097
    inter1097's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5861

restricted account dispite being pro

For whatever reason, I don't get all of the benefits of an SBR Pro. I don't get any points for logging in or posting, I am not able to send messages (I was going to send one just to tell you about the points thing), plus every post still has to be screened by a moderator. Maybe that's for everyone but I assumed that pros could post instantly.

This is the only account I use, if there was another I haven't used it in years and don't remember having it. (if there is one, feel free to delete it!) so I don't think it's a multiple account restriction. And even it was I think I seen someone say that going pro lifts said restrictions, yet I am now pro and I am still restricted. I e-mailed about this same thing years ago and no answer, but I deiced not to make too much of a fuss since I wasn't an SBR Pro.

I know it's only 12 points a day for logging in but it adds up! Please look into this, thank you

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

You are on Post Review.

Apparently there is a reason & we'll have to look into why.

Please be patient & in the meantime best of luck to you.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Your account has been restored.

All the best

inter1097
    inter1097's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5861

Thank you sir

Ddrsohel
    Ddrsohel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Mr

My bet365 account restricted plz you are help me at this moment I have to request you plz my bet365 user name sohelmurad5550
    I can't log in my account bet365 restricted my account plz you are help me how can reactive my account