ensign_lee
    ensign_lee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

SBR Live Lines malfunctioning.

I didn't know where to post this and the 'contact us' button on the site doesn't send me to a page where I can actually contact someone. So here I am in the feedback forum.

The livelines page is missing a lot of critical information right now. Any idea why or anyone have a timeframe as to when it will be back up to full capacity?

I love the sbrodds livelines page and it's an invaluable tool. Thanks for providing it!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA games for today (5/3) not listed. Games for tomorrow are.

Sean
    Sean's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    NBA games for today (5/3) not listed. Games for tomorrow are.
    Our early schedule feed had bad times listed ... has since been corrected. Thanks DH.

ensign_lee
    ensign_lee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

5dimes isn't showing at all. Neither is bet365.

Sean

The lines feeds from the books we show on SBR Odds are all subject to format changes from time to time. In these cases, we must sometimes reprogram the processes/services on our end in order to continue showing accurate, timely information. Whenever possible, we strive to "reinvent" our processes to overcome any such problems in the future.

As always, we appreciate any and all feedback. And, we're still hoping that the new version of SBR Odds will be ready for launch within the next week or so. If you haven't yet "kicked the tires" on the new version, feel free to jump over to http://www.sbrodds.com and take a peak ... still a bit rough around the edges, but coming together.

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    If you haven't yet "kicked the tires" on the new version, feel free to jump over to http://www.sbrodds.com and take a peak ... still a bit rough around the edges, but coming together.
    I like how simple and clean, yet effective, the new version is.

Just a curious question, where are the listed opening lines from?

Also, do you have an ETA on when the new version goes live and fully functional?

Keep up the great work, guys!

Sean

Thanks Senator7. At present, openers are coming from Bookmaker. We will be adding functionality for users to customize this and more in the very near future. As for getting this latest version "up and running", look for it before the end of this month.