The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Here's an idea for the SBR staff

Would it be too much to ask that moderators actually ...you know, moderate things?

Here's an excerpt from the rules:

Re-posting of material from other message boards, sexually explicit comments and graphics, and racist or hate-mongering posts will be moved to the Private Zone which is not moderated.

Now, here are some recent posts, which are pretty much the tip of the iceberg. These are just a days work for the people in the saloon and players talk who are posting here like it's a down right racial supremacy forum:

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    hitler had the rite idea kill them all
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Fukin NI66er, scum of the earth deserves to be tortured to the nasty bitter end in the most EXTREME WAY POSSIBLE. Let's hang him for people (me) to pour bleach down his throat, spit on, burn him up!!!etc, etc. And his mothers heart will bleed... the way I'm sure Colleen's mothers heart bled.

Yes, I believe it does have EVERYTHING to do with race people!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    I'll crack a bullwhip on your sissy punk azz, ni88er.

Now, leave this forum forever.....you've been warned, ni88er.
    These are just a few examples of posting behaviour that's been going on for months. I understand the off topic forums have a lax policy and all, but how the fukk you people manage to basically disregard this shit while it's filling this forum to the brim (just look at the saloon, jesus christ). Apparently these posts above aren't "hate mongering" because there hasn't been a single post moved to this illustrious private zone for three months. Kind of makes one wonder what constitutes hate mongering, since it seems praising hitler, posting racially motivated murder fantasies and similar stuff doesn't count. Oddly enough, it's the same people doing this over and over again.

It seriously looks like the saloon is a neonazi forum. Are you people going to do something about it?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: biddy_24

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Would it be too much to ask that moderators actually ...you know, moderate things?

Here's an excerpt from the rules:

Now, here are some recent posts, which are pretty much the tip of the iceberg. These are just a days work for the people in the saloon and players talk who are posting here like it's a down right racial supremacy forum:

These are just a few examples of posting behaviour that's been going on for months. I understand the off topic forums have a lax policy and all, but how the fukk you people manage to basically disregard this shit while it's filling this forum to the brim (just look at the saloon, jesus christ). Apparently these posts above aren't "hate mongering" because there hasn't been a single post moved to this illustrious private zone for three months. Kind of makes one wonder what constitutes hate mongering, since it seems praising hitler, posting racially motivated murder fantasies and similar stuff doesn't count. Oddly enough, it's the same people doing this over and over again.

It seriously looks like the saloon is a neonazi forum. Are you people going to do something about it?
    This particular poster has posted far worse messages than the ones he referenced so I find it comical that he is the one doing the complaining.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

andy here takes great offense that his racist friends get called racists

it tells a lot about your moral character when you're defending people who praise hitler and talk about race wars ...then again, I'd expect no less from you

PS. Feel free to quote those messages you talked of

PPS. I'd give you a gold sticker in your note book for the fact that you managed to post one (1) post this year without some paranoid schizophrenic rant about democrats, or the above mentioned racism you so much love. Congratulations
    Last edited by The iron sheik; 12-03-13 at 06:23 PM.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Can't we all just get along?
    - R. King

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Careful Sheik