Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Tablet Users! Please check out SBRodds at...

This might not be as much of a no-brainer as using it on phones but we are looking for feedback.

http://m.sbrforum.com/betting-odds/ You have to use the link as we don't auto-direct anyone yet. We are thinking the 7 inch tablet users and lower. Maybe the Ipads? It should be faster and has touch nav.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Love it!

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Works awesome in the iPad!!!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    Works awesome in the iPad!!!
    Here too

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Awesome on iPad thanks

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Billy can we geta little better functionality for tablets on the board?

- trying from one forum section to another at the top left of the page makes you open a new tab with the list of different forums...doesn't drop the menu down

- when you click to view the last post of a thread, you click it one time and it prompts you with a message to click again....needs to just go right to the post on the first click

- in the opposite direction when you click on a thread title it would be SWEET if you could read the thread preview like when you're on a computer and you scroll your mouse over the title...then you can click it again to enter the thread (wouldn't have even known it was possible to do without my the issue in my previous comment)

Keep up the great work otherwise boys!
    Points Awarded:

Bill Dozer gave InTheDrink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Billy send me an iPad to test

russiaboss
    russiaboss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Nice IPAD is loving this

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

My iPad says thank you

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Amazing on the iPad. Thank you!!!

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Billy can we geta little better functionality for tablets on the board?

- trying from one forum section to another at the top left of the page makes you open a new tab with the list of different forums...doesn't drop the menu down
    I think if you use the new blue main nav menu it will do exactly what you want. And its bigger and touch-size. Touch "forum" and it will give you the drop down and open in the same window. The difference is the family/network bar atop is not necesarily for the same website but sites in the family so they open in new windows and behave that way on Ipad. Blue bar work and all cool?

- when you click to view the last post of a thread, you click it one time and it prompts you with a message to click again....needs to just go right to the post on the first click
    I don't think you need that alt text anyway. So we'll try to get rid of it alt-ogether (see what I did there?).

- in the opposite direction when you click on a thread title it would be SWEET if you could read the thread preview like when you're on a computer and you scroll your mouse over the title...then you can click it again to enter the thread (wouldn't have even known it was possible to do without my the issue in my previous comment)
    Keep up the great work otherwise boys!
    It's actually different type of html. The threads, I think, show title info that automatically are filled in by vbulletin pages and the last post hover is typical alt text. I agree that it would be cool but I dont think the general population would want to click titles 2x. You and I are in the minority in using the last post icon as well as would-be users of the thread previews on ipads.
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave Bill Dozer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    I think if you use the new blue main nav menu it will do exactly what you want. And its bigger and touch-size. Touch "forum" and it will give you the drop down and open in the same window. The difference is the family/network bar atop is not necesarily for the same website but sites in the family so they open in new windows and behave that way on Ipad. Blue bar work and all cool?
    holy fuk i never even noticed that bar...bill youre a fukkin genius

I don't think you need that alt text anyway. So we'll try to get rid of it alt-ogether (see what I did there?).

It's actually different type of html. The threads, I think, show title info that automatically are filled in by vbulletin pages and the last post hover is typical alt text. I agree that it would be cool but I dont think the general population would want to click titles 2x. You and I are in the minority in using the last post icon as well as would-be users of the thread previews on ipads.
    i figured everyone would want to....oh well

thanks young william!

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

looks great on the ipad!