Pair of 5s Sir
    Pair of 5s Sir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3084

StatFox

Is statfox coming back to SBR. I personally do not care for the current format for statistical information.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Statfox is one of the few items that I use everyday. I did like the format that it was presented by sbrodds a little better than the way they present it on statfox.com

I'm not a big fan of winning edge or whatever it is called but I'm sure some like it.

Pair of 5s Sir

I totally agree. Do you know why the change was made?

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Not a clue as to why. I know a couple of weeks ago someone posted because the match-ups were switched over to winning edge but you could still access the statfox sheets from sbrodds so I guess the change over started a couple weeks ago.

Pair of 5s Sir

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    Not a clue as to why. I know a couple of weeks ago someone posted because the match-ups were switched over to winning edge but you could still access the statfox sheets from sbrodds so I guess the change over started a couple weeks ago.
    By the way, I signed up for the 7 day free Sports Insight service, pro premium. I am starting to like it. I appreciate your comments on it.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Good to hear. Glad to share my thoughts on it...hope it turns out to be what you were looking for.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I liked the Statfox info too, although my singular problem with it was that there was no use of color or graphical data to simplify the search for the most relevant pieces of information. The Statfox sheets were the last reason I was using sbrodds, as there's no point in using their rather pedantic line updates when one has paid for a membership to SportsInsights. Without them, sbrodds has fallen further into obsolescence.

I too would be interested in someone explaining why the change was made and why they feel the current information adds more value to sbrodds than the previous one.

andy06
    andy06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bump

I thought there were some valid questions on this thread and just wanted to see if anyone had any answers.

I want to do some back tests for a formula and I was using the statfox matchups to do it on this website, but now that SBR switched this information is useless.

The matchup data from April is useless because it gives the current information for the team, not the stats leading up to that game in April.

Anyone have any other site they use for historical info that is good?