TSI
    TSI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flash SBR Odds for other sites?

Sorry to repeat questions as I should have started my own thread anyways, but will Flash lines be available for our sites as well. Very well done, and a classy setup!

I appreciate all you guys do for the small guys such as me!

Feel free to reach me at webmaster@thesportsinfo.com

TSI

TSI

Hello???

Dave
    Dave's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am sorry no one responded to your thread earlier. We do not have a planned release of a flash version for the webmaster tool at this time. We are working on a new release of the webmaster tool to give webmasters more flexability. We hope to have a release twards the end of the month. Our flash product is not yet finished. We still have NFL and NCAA play by play to release along with Q's and 1/2 and also in-game lines. Not to mention a great many more setting options. Once all of these things are release we can revisit the idea of releasing a version for the webmaster tool.

TSI

Sounds awesome, and I truly appreciate the efforts. Coming from a smaller site and not throwing the resources at it like you all do and still willing to offer it for the little guys is something to be proud of! I will look forward to the new releases, and hope the flash comes soon, what an awesome tool!

TSI