BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Cappers Section

Can we put all the new pro cappers into there own section.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nah, only 99% of the people here think that is a good idea, so it will never happen.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

It sucks because we already know these faces, and we had a little niche here for players that are much better than those touts.

Do we really need links to people who 'guarantee' their picks; pay only if you win? lol

This is big business (as usual), and I wish they would do it somewhere else.

There is something unbelievably sad about good gamblers who sell out to become touts.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 08-19-06 at 01:38 PM.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The free picks already appear on the main page of each section of the site as articles. I don't see a reason for them to be duplicated in the actual forums as posts. Just my preference...seems like they get plenty of visibility on the front page and don't need to be anywhere else.

When the football season starts I'm debating tracking the touts and occasionally posting the results just as an informative tool for other members. Put them to the test against the cappers here and provide a benefit to less experienced members that may consider blindly following the touts.

Dave
    Dave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wassymac
    The free picks already appear on the main page of each section of the site as articles. I don't see a reason for them to be duplicated in the actual forums as posts. Just my preference...seems like they get plenty of visibility on the front page and don't need to be anywhere else.

When the football season starts I'm debating tracking the touts and occasionally posting the results just as an informative tool for other members. Put them to the test against the cappers here and provide a benefit to less experienced members that may consider blindly following the touts.

Thats a fabulous idea!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

Quote Originally Posted by Wassymac
    That would be a very useful tool, Wassymac.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would be interested in those numbers myself.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome Wassy, those should really be some interesting numbers.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Good deal. I'll get things laid out and start it up for week one of both NFL and NCAA. If it turns out to be useful maybe I'll continue it for basketball as well.

rolemand
    rolemand's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment. Of course we all know their response. Well those are the free picks and the pay picks win at XX% presumably a much higher %.