JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Insurance

Maybe SBR could offer insurance for it's A rated sponsor books, the banner ad books at the top. Play at one of those books and never worry about not getting paid, guaranteed by SBR. I think Russ over at MW used to insure up to$1,500.00 a week a while back at the sponsor books but eventually stopped doing it.

Perhaps the lower tiered books, mostly B rated books could be guaranteed up to 50% of the deposit. C rated, 25% and so on.

This would encorage play at the mid tier books which your sponsors would enjoy and so would your players. Honestly, I would like to try out a lot of your B books but won't do it because I don'y know if I would get paid.

Just a thought guys.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Mods, poster......any thoughts on this?

IvanC
    IvanC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello JBC77, thank very much for the great suggestion, I am making a list of all the suggestions, all of them will be studied and taken into consideration.

Data
    Data's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    Mods, poster......any thoughts on this?
    I think that the people who are concerned about insurance have been around for a quite while and they are likely to be winning players who do not improve the sheet. Therefore, this does not seem to be a smart business move (the insurer pays either once or twice and never cashes) unless you are "to fake" the insurance. SBR does not seem to be the type of operation to provide fake insurance.

Just one of the players thought...