onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

SBRbook>Continue & Refresh Buttons

Continue & Refresh Buttons

Can we get them at the top of the page too? When your on a sport that has a lot of options, you have to scroll all the way down to get to the next page. Much easier if you had these buttons at the top of the page as well.

Thanks.

Rod_M
    Rod_M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3329

I was thinking about this exact thing just yesterday, I will make the request to make it happen, it is actually a hassle having to scroll all the way down to make your bet, it could even be made a floating option so it sticks to whatever section you are reading, but I guess getting one on the top is the simplest way to go

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_M View Post
    I was thinking about this exact thing just yesterday, I will make the request to make it happen, it is actually a hassle having to scroll all the way down to make your bet, it could even be made a floating option so it sticks to whatever section you are reading, but I guess getting one on the top is the simplest way to go
    Thanks Rod. Floating sounds good too. Either way, I'm glad you will get it done.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

It looks good Rod. Much better. Thanks.
    Points Awarded:

Rod_M gave onlooker 14 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Rod_M
    Rod_M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3329

Thanks to you for the good unbiased feedback every time, you are one of the biggest contributors around here in my opinion

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_M View Post
    Thanks to you for the good unbiased feedback every time, you are one of the biggest contributors around here in my opinion