Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Emoticons

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but . . .

I like to use a lot of emoticons. There are a few issues that make that more difficult than I would like it to be.

I'll start with the what I would rate as the biggest issue: the emoticon window.

When I click on [More] to see all the emoticons, I get that window. Then I find the smilie I want and click on it.

What I am finding happens is that when I submit my post, that window closes. So next time I want to post an emoticon (other than from that little selection there) I have to open that window again.

This has happened every time I have posted an emoticon today. It used to be that I could just open that window and leave it open all day and select emoticons as I wished. I think that changed after we crashed for a few days there. I'm not positive of that.

Anyway, my site suggestion is to have that emoticon window so it stays open.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

:confusedb :105084828 :confused:

Your right. As soon as you click the "Preview Post" or "Submit Reply" button, it closes out.

Not a real big concern on my part, but I can see where your coming from. It would get old to have to keep clicking on the "More" link.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    :confusedb :105084828 :confused:

Your right. As soon as you click the "Preview Post" or "Submit Reply" button, it closes out.

Not a real big concern on my part, but I can see where your coming from. It would get old to have to keep clicking on the "More" link.
    That being said, can we also set a limit (maybe 10) as max emotions allowed per post.