TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

This is how the Female Mind works

Wifey puts in a grocery order and is leaving to pick it up at the store. So I ask how much money she spent. The answer was I dunno $200 something. The "something" was $90.97. $290.97??? You see how the Female Mind works? They lie by omission.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Much like the military needing $10,000 ‘toilet seats’, I guarantee you your wife has some hidden cash for herself somewhere for if/when anything ever goes south. I don’t know your age, financial status, or how long you’ve been married, but if she’s O.K. with fudging a $100 or 2 without batting an eye, my estimate is there’s $50,000 to $100,000 stored away somewhere…..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Wifey puts in a grocery order and is leaving to pick it up at the store. So I ask how much money she spent. The answer was I dunno $200 something. The "something" was $90.97. $290.97??? You see how the Female Mind works? They lie by omission.
    Sounds like a Left Wing Liberal thing. If my wife spent $290, she would tell me that she spent $300.

That's how we roll.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

I eat out.
    Points Awarded:

TheGoldenGoose gave Bostongambler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I eat out.
    You've got more one-liners than Dangerfield. LOL

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Sounds like a Left Wing Liberal thing. If my wife spent $290, she would tell me that she spent $300.

That's how we roll.
    This is how Republitards roll.

A New York judge has ruled that President Trump must pay $2 million in damages to settle claims that the Trump Foundation misused funds. The money will go to a group of charities, and the foundation is in the process of dissolving. The case is tied to a televised fundraiser for veterans held by Trump in Iowa when he was running for president in January 2016. Trump had said the funds raised would be distributed to charities. But according to court documents, the Trump Foundation improperly used $2.82 million it received from that fundraiser.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/07/77728...undation-funds

Trump really hates the poor veterans huh? Why?

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post

A New York judge has ruled that President Trump must pay $2 million in damages to settle claims that the Trump Foundation misused funds. The money will go to a group of charities, and the foundation is in the process of dissolving. The case is tied to a televised fundraiser for veterans held by Trump in Iowa when he was running for president in January 2016. Trump had said the funds raised would be distributed to charities. But according to court documents, the Trump Foundation improperly used $2.82 million it received from that fundraiser.

Steve Bannon, a long-time ally of former US President Donald Trump, has been indicted on charges of money laundering, fraud and conspiracy.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62841761

Keep rolling Trumptards.
    Points Awarded:

BOA12 gave juicername 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Steve Bannon, a long-time ally of former US President Donald Trump, has been indicted on charges of money laundering, fraud and conspiracy.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62841761

Keep rolling Trumptards.
    2 pts for the slam dunk of these fukin' cowards.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

January 2010, Haiti has a devastating earthquake.

Late Winter/early Spring 2010, The Clinton Foundation raised 30 million dollars for Haiti.

Summer 2010, Chelsea Clinton has a 3 million dollar wedding.

Present day 2022, Haiti is still wondering where the money is.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

That's how we roll.
    Kermit, you’re a good poster pal but the politics stuff is taking over your posting style. The original post has literally NOTHING to do with politics but you somehow went there.

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Kermit, you’re a good poster pal but the politics stuff is taking over your posting style. The original post has literally NOTHING to do with politics but you somehow went there.
    Yeah, I never understand how it seems like every Thread somehow gets twisted into a political debate. I think it's very telling that cable TV has succeeded in dividing people. It's the old "divide and conquer" concept and the Corporate Fukks have clearly won the war in dividing the electorate.

TheGoldenGoose

@ Kermit

I believe it was a Clinton & GWB Haiti coalition that was established. There is plenty of culpability to go around.

TheGoldenGoose

@ Hops

Certain I’ve mentioned this before but here goes again…

65 and wifey is 55. I retired 10 years ago and not overly wealthy but comfortable. Wifey is very materialistic personality. Takes care of herself with manis and pedis and facials and hair and shoes and jewelry and drives her Mercedes. You name it and she spends the money. Married 31 years and the secret to that is separate bedrooms and being very careful about picking your fights. Which is why I’m not making a big deal about an extra $100 in groceries. Just pointing out how the manipulative and conniving the Female mind can be all the time. I purposely allow wifey to win 9 out of 10 arguments. Really don’t care about any of them. But if you allow the Female Mind to think she has won 9 out of 10 then you’ll most assuredly win the huge argument, the one you really want to win, every time. It works for me!

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Every time they wake up and plaster their faces with makeup it's a form of lying and manipulation. They ALWAYS look out for themselves first and a!ways have an eye out for a bigger better deal. It doesn't necessarily make them bad people...it's just how they're wired. They don't give a chit about a lot of the stuff men do like patriotism, loyalty and and work ethic. History has repeatedly shown that if the wolf kicks in the door and occupies a country of house they are MORE THAN HAPPY to open their legs for the wolf. JUST LIKE GIANT SPOILED CHILDREN, they care about materialistic crap and avoiding accountability. No shade towards Goose's wife....I'm sure she's lovely.

TheGoldenGoose

Dammit I forgot the best part.
    She’s an ONLY CHILD.
    Talk about a sense of entitlement!!!

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Natty, sounds like you’ve been burned a time or two. Hang in there, Natty. Natty, who do we like in the baseball games today, pal?

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

@ Hops

Certain I’ve mentioned this before but here goes again…

65 and wifey is 55. I retired 10 years ago and not overly wealthy but comfortable. Wifey is very materialistic personality. Takes care of herself with manis and pedis and facials and hair and shoes and jewelry and drives her Mercedes. You name it and she spends the money. Married 31 years and the secret to that is separate bedrooms and being very careful about picking your fights. Which is why I’m not making a big deal about an extra $100 in groceries. Just pointing out how the manipulative and conniving the Female mind can be all the time. I purposely allow wifey to win 9 out of 10 arguments. Really don’t care about any of them. But if you allow the Female Mind to think she has won 9 out of 10 then you’ll most assuredly win the huge argument, the one you really want to win, every time. It works for me!

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Getting married is the ultimate square play

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO

Just trying to help my SBR brothers. Women are fine but you need to protect yourselves...that's all. Marriage as it is currently constituted is the equivalent of walking into a slimy used car salesmen's office and blindly signing a contract even though the rear main seal is leaking and the frame is bent. But hey... the wheels are spinners and the radio sounds good. No-fault divorce essentially gives a women a loaded gun to use against you but hey....it's a hallmark-card romantic moment and it's all gonna be fine even though over half of all marriages end in divorce.
    Wifey can walk in after your honeymoon, drop her bags and say "thank God I never have to do that again" as in she never has to fock you again. She can post daily videos on prnhub of her having a train run on her and IT DOES NOT MATTER ONE BIT IN THE ERA OF NO-FAULT DIVORCE. You, on the other hand, cannot stop provisioning for her. If you do, they will put you in jail for not paying child support. Debtors prison doesn't exist anymore EXCEPT in family court (or taxes) Plus, you'll lose half of your chit plus any retirement plans. It's like jumping out of a plane where a chute opens half the time. Like the jays and mets to even it up, I've never been married but have watched a lot of men rendered destitute.
    Last edited by Natty68; 10-08-22 at 04:58 PM.

Bostongambler

Natty can I ask you a question 🙋*♂️?

Is there anything to this new biosphere project that supposed to be held underwater?

Tyia

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO

??? Right over my head...sorry

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Dammit I forgot the best part.
    She’s an ONLY CHILD.
    Talk about a sense of entitlement!!!
    On the bright side, only child means less in-laws.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post
    ??? Right over my head...sorry
    Dwarfism?

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    On the bright side, only child means less in-laws.
    It’s a double edged sword. There are zero in-laws left. All dead and buried. Now she gossips with all my cousins. See the problems that can develop? Drinking, drugging, gambling degenerate like me should get a pass on this gossip BS. I think so anyway.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

That's how we roll.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post

Kermit still is an elite poster. It's like telling a detective to get off the case... when he knows he's locked on. Unfortunately it's hard to turn the cheek when someone feels they are right. This place would be 100% dead if people didn't talk politics. SBR knows that... that's why they allow it to continue.