Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Buffalo Bills Coordinator Meltdown in the booth after they don't get the ball spiked

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

That was Ken Dorsey... Someone else also tweeted the following.

Ken Dorsey randomly remembering the 2003 Fiesta Bowl mid-game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everybody wasted too much time

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

2003 Fiesta Bowl was the heavily favored Canes vs the Buckeyes btw.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

That is Vittard when he saw someone posted a picture of him.
    Points Awarded:

coop-dog gave Bostongambler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

that's is when you are dm'ing a girl and she sends you a thong pic but you see balls where they shouldn't be
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave pologq 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Brandt Moat gave pologq 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    that's is when you are dm'ing a girl and she sends you a thong pic but you see balls where they shouldn't be
    🤣🤣🤣
    Clown showed himself….big business man doesn’t even know how to work a zoom call

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

That was me yesterday when arkansas missed the fg

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I think that would excite most posters

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

What a terrible take by this goon...................

NFL Network TV host Kyle Brandt criticized Dorsey for the outburst, calling it a permanent tattoo that will follow him for the rest of his coaching career.

“In a time when if you do any sort of animated pose or facial expression on camera, you will be meme’d into oblivion,” Brandt said on his podcast: “Kyle Brandt’s Basement.”
    “You can not have a complete conniption fit like he did. We are going to be seeing video of that in the next five to 10 years on the Internet,” he said. “That is a permanent tattoo on him and his career. … That is a big loss on the field, on the Internet, and on his flesh for Ken Dorsey. There are some bad teams out there today, the Bills aren’t one of them. But Ken Dorsey, you lost the day.”

Points Awarded:

MovinUnits gave Fishhead 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sledge187

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

You can't keep that bottled up inside. You have to let it out or it will ruin your health.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Completely on McKenzie for not getting out of bounds. I'd be pissed too...

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1008

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Completely on McKenzie for not getting out of bounds. I'd be pissed too...
    Agreed that's as stupid as stupid gets. the guy wasted about 5 seconds trying to run out of bounds.

You take an entire week's preparation and an entire team's effort and scru the team because your player makes a boneheaded play.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    You can't keep that bottled up inside. You have to let it out or it will ruin your health.
    Hahahahaha, yes.

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

The releasing of anger can better any medicine under the sun. Lyrics by Pantera

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Tough loss I'd break shit too. Lost money on that garbage!

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    I think that would excite most posters
    interesting...hhhmmm...no judgment

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post

NFL Network TV host Kyle Brandt criticized Dorsey for the outburst, calling it a permanent tattoo that will follow him for the rest of his coaching career.

“In a time when if you do any sort of animated pose or facial expression on camera, you will be meme’d into oblivion,” Brandt said on his podcast: “Kyle Brandt’s Basement.”
    “You can not have a complete conniption fit like he did. We are going to be seeing video of that in the next five to 10 years on the Internet,” he said. “That is a permanent tattoo on him and his career. … That is a big loss on the field, on the Internet, and on his flesh for Ken Dorsey. There are some bad teams out there today, the Bills aren’t one of them. But Ken Dorsey, you lost the day.”

like no one is allowed to show emotion. what a tool.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 859

I’m not on TV or a NFL coach and I’ve smashed at least 3 computers and 4 cell phones Ari Gold style in my business career. I like it. Dorsey is a winner.

Brandt Moat

Limp diok fooks will never understand. Ya gotta be fighter. Win or lose-sack up and put your azz on the line. Cowards play it safe. Men stand in there and slug it out.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I’m not on TV or a NFL coach and I’ve smashed at least 3 computers and 4 cell phones Ari Gold style in my business career. I like it. Dorsey is a winner.
    i like it as well. shows he gives a shit and knew they threw a chance away.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

brandt? really.......?

what's his take on his former boss' bullshit?????

notice ol kyle didn't rip romy a new one for his pathetic schtick.......

he was too busy sucking rome's balls to be legit, needing a f'n job over being real....

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    That is Vittard when he saw someone posted a picture of him.
    Are you in love? Calm it down. I know I look great but I’m not gonna go out with you. Stop the PM’s.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Are you in love? Calm it down. I know I look great but I’m not gonna go out with you. Stop the PM’s.
    calm down, fatboy, the whole forum knows you hit the "report post" button over 300 times the past few days in a futile effort to hide your fugly fat ass face from being revealed.......

go fuk yourself, you fukkin' lying phony liberal piece of fatASS out of shape shit......

ps, you look like the fat ass dumbfuk that Artest clocked on the court at the Palace back in the day, only uglier and sadder looking.....

damn it must suck to be you......

Brandt Moat

I Love it! I'm a fat piece of shit with a bad ticker. But, damn Donk get a breath. Not a lib and don't believe in God. Just live your life how the fook ever and shut these libtard fooks up in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    calm down, fatboy, the whole forum knows you hit the "report post" button over 300 times the past few days in a futile effort to hide your fugly fat ass face from being revealed.......

go fuk yourself, you fukkin' lying phony liberal piece of fatASS out of shape shit......

ps, you look like the fat ass dumbfuk that Artest clocked on the court at the Palace back in the day, only uglier and sadder looking.....

damn it must suck to be you......

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    I Love it! I'm a fat piece of shit with a bad ticker. But, damn Donk get a breath. Not a lib and don't believe in God. Just live your life how the fook ever and shut these libtard fooks up in November.
    I agree......

someone needs to pull me off this bitch fatboy clitturd before I murder him with written words on this site.....

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Daboll had that offense rolling. bills should have kept him and fired mcdunce

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 859

i like it as well. shows he gives a shit and knew they threw a chance away.
    Seriously. He gives a shit. People go through the motions so often. He knew they gave it away. That hurts more than getting your ass kicked outright.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Anger tantrums happen in sports when losing at the last minute, nothing to see here.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Agreed! Awful take. He's acting just like the countless times players throw their helmets during games. It's not a good look but I like his passion. I coached youth football for 14 years. I let players throw a helmet one time. I love the passion but throw it again and I would run them tell sun down. You got players driving drunk. Call them out....spineless media member. I don't believe in cutting players for dwi...unless it their 2nd offense or they killed someone. I could be way off here. I just hate giving up on these kids when teams preach family. I'm off topic now.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

no pro's - just thugs