jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol 😂

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I just listened to SAS comments. He never said "white people". All he said was that other executives have done the same thing and it was not publicized. He never mentioned race. I actually agree with Smith here. Why, how did this become public? It was a consensual relationship that happens a lot in every facets of business. It should have been kept in house.

Okay at the end he said "this black man" is broadcasted on national news. But I didn't see his take as being blame white people.
    Have thought about that myself, any chance Ime knew he was in deep shit and his team leaked it? Because from the beginning it was mentioned consensual in all the leaked reports and was made like wtf why is this such a big deal and slowly more info coming out like it seemed Boston management knew about this for awhile and did nothing but asked him to stop and only when the staffer made a complaint did they do a internal review

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

I love it!! Fukk the Celtics!!!!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Oh, he is definitely done. Probably won't coach in the NBA again, at least not as a HC. I hope he saved his money because he's going to be unemployed for quite some time. What college would hire him with sex allegations? He's fukkked.

Guys get very dumb when pussy is involved. Most men are only faithful because there's no opportunity. If women were coming at most men, we would be toast.
    that is the old chris rock joke. a man is only as faithful as his options.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pologq 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 746

When does Lebron issue a statement about this kind of behavior having no place in the league?!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

One Year Suspension

Source: The Athletic

The Celtics have suspended coach Ime Udoka for the entirety of the 2022-23 season for violations of team policies, the franchise announced Thursday. The team added in a statement that “a decision about his future with the Celtics beyond this season will be made at a later date.”
    The second-year coach’s punishment is a result of an intimate relationship with a female member of the organization, as The Athletic first reported Thursday morning.

Some members of the Celtics organization first became aware of the relationship in July, sources said. At that time, team leadership was led to believe by both parties that the relationship was consensual. But sources said that the woman recently accused Udoka of making unwanted comments toward her — leading the team to launch a set of internal interviews.
    The team’s decision and announcement came after a closed-door meeting Thursday that involved team owners and president Brad Stevens and lasted several hours, sources said. Earlier Thursday, Stevens and members of the Celtics front office met with players at the team facility.
    “I want to apologize to our players, fans, the entire Celtics organization, and my family for letting them down,” Udoka said in a statement Thursday night. “I am sorry for putting the team in this difficult situation, and I accept the team’s decision. Out of respect for everyone involved, I will have no further comment.”
    Udoka, 45, was heading into his second season at the helm in Boston after taking over in June 2021 for Stevens, who became president of basketball operations. The Celtics went 51-31 in the regular season last year and made it to the NBA Finals, where they lost in six games to the Golden State Warriors. Udoka was previously an assistant coach with the San Antonio Spurs, Philadelphia 76ers and Brooklyn Nets.
    Prior to coaching, he had a professional playing career that included time in the NBA and overseas.
    Joe Mazzulla has been named interim head coach during Udoka’s suspension. Udoka’s top assistant last season, Will Hardy, left the organization in July to become head coach of the Utah Jazz. Ben Sullivan and Damon Stoudamire were the other front bench assistants last year, but the Celtics have decided to go with Mazzulla over them.

Mazzulla, 34, has been a rising name in coaching ranks for some time, the only full assistant on Stevens’ staff who stayed on for Udoka’s regime (player development coach Tony Dobbins was also promoted to assistant.) Mazzulla was a surprise finalist for the Jazz job, a rare feat for someone who isn’t even a front bench assistant. He is well-respected for his game-planning on both sides of the ball and has the kind of understated but steady demeanor that has defined Stevens’ and Udoka’s tenures.
    The Celtics open training camp on Sept. 27, with the majority of their NBA Finals team back for another run at the title. They open the season Oct. 18 with a home game against the 76ers.

jjgold

More to this

Guy is guilty somehow

Position of power clause too

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16005

I just listened to SAS comments. He never said "white people". All he said was that other executives have done the same thing and it was not publicized. He never mentioned race. I actually agree with Smith here. Why, how did this become public? It was a consensual relationship that happens a lot in every facets of business. It should have been kept in house.

Okay at the end he said "this black man" is broadcasted on national news. But I didn't see his take as being blame white people.
    You're probably hearing a different interview. Didn't hear it myself either but it's all over the web. Type his name and /Udoka in google images... Blacksportsonline was the source i read it from. He's also saying that the Celtics are the sleazy ones in all this for leaking it. I can't be listening to that poor excuse for a man myself.Stephen A. Smith Says White People In Professional Sports Are Having Office Affairs But Aren’t Being Exposed Like Ime Udoka

IBetYou

He always has something inappropriate to say. I remember the Nigerian team beating USA last summer and he, aghast at the defeat, was reeling off the unusual sounding Nigerian names of their team. Big racial backlash from his own kind (maybe). Oops!
    Last edited by IBetYou; 09-23-22 at 12:28 PM.

IBetYou

He's everywhere this guy. I see his stupid mouse head pop up on youtube sometimes when I'm scrolling.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    When does Lebron issue a statement about this kind of behavior having no place in the league?!
    Why should he issue a statement about 2 people having consensual sex? It's actually bullshit the more I think about it. While he shouldn't have screwed the help, what law did he or her actually break? Udoka also isn't married, so there's that as well. What are we complaining about?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    You're probably hearing a different interview. Didn't hear it myself either but it's all over the web. Type his name and /Udoka in google images... Blacksportsonline was the source i read it from. He's also saying that the Celtics are the sleazy ones in all this for leaking it. I can't be listening to that poor excuse for a man myself.Stephen A. Smith Says White People In Professional Sports Are Having Office Affairs But Aren’t Being Exposed Like Ime Udoka
    I really don't like anyone interjecting race, especially when it's not necessary. What I saw, I didn't really think SAS was trying to do that. I didn't hear him say white people were having affairs. If so, that was unnecessary. He should stick to the point which is why is this an issue? 2 people decide to fukk, who are we to know about it? What gives a company the right to expose this to the public? This seems very personal and only reported because someone in the Celtics organization got their feelings hurt.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

You also apparently can't pay hookers like deshaun Watson. You're screwed either way I bet these famous men are sexually frustrated there's not much they can do without being criticized

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

So when does the report come out that the Vice President of the Boston Celtics was unfaithful to her first? You know it's coming.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    You also apparently can't pay hookers like deshaun Watson. You're screwed either way I bet these famous men are sexually frustrated there's not much they can do without being criticized
    They have to have a body cam on at all times. Whenever shit goes down, just rewind the tape. Most successful men are total marks, easy to be exploited. These are just some of the ones we hear about. Imagine how many more never come out because the guy ended up paying hush money.

IBetYou

I really don't like anyone interjecting race, especially when it's not necessary. What I saw, I didn't really think SAS was trying to do that. I didn't hear him say white people were having affairs. If so, that was unnecessary. He should stick to the point which is why is this an issue? 2 people decide to fukk, who are we to know about it? What gives a company the right to expose this to the public? This seems very personal and only reported because someone in the Celtics organization got their feelings hurt.
    Yes that's exactly the point. It's inappropriate. Bringing race into every little thing.....

As for it being nobody's business, which some people are saying..... we're talking adultery here, regardless of whether Udoka being in a relationship (which in fact he was initially). Most cultures around the world look down on this. Even the new king of England had to deal with the backlash of adultery for many years -it's got nothing to do with race! Udoka is supposed to be a leader of men not a rooster in a hen house. Brought all of this on himself.

jjgold

There’s obviously more incidents that we don’t know about

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

she must be a dirty girl. we need more like her in this world.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153180

mjsuax13

Why should he issue a statement about 2 people having consensual sex? It's actually bullshit the more I think about it. While he shouldn't have screwed the help, what law did he or her actually break? Udoka also isn't married, so there's that as well. What are we complaining about?
    When you are in a position of leadership, power and authority and essentially in charge of a multi-million dollar operation you can jeopardize anyone and everyone associated with it through your actions. He did that. This could and may cost the Celtics money if the team underperforms this year. Matter of fact, I’m sure the Celtics are paying settlements right now. I own a massive business and this guy would be gone. He didn’t break the law, he breached his contract. NBA highly public and we are a sports culture. That’s why this is reported. This isn’t the local bagel company. I would expect Lebron to be consistent in his reaction on expectations of players, coaches and owners. You can’t cherry pick expectations, it applies to all. That’s my take.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post

And now you know why...

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153180

flicking his tongue at her and then the touch, he wasn't even trying to hide it

IBetYou

LeBron didn't have anything to say about Anthony Edwards so he wont have anything to say about this, nor will he deputy Draymond.

IBetYou

Speaking of Edwards why did he only get fined chump change for deliberately putting out homophobic slurs while Myers Leonard got suspended half a season and blackballed for accidentally being anti-semite?

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10353

Quote Originally Posted by alta View Post
    The Nigerian Premier League starts in March. Each team plays 14 games. That should slide in nicely for a few months while he's on sabbatical.
    This league has 16 teams. 14 game regular season, followed by playoffs
    In 12 out of the 36 Nigerian states, it is legal to have more than 1 mate.
    Udoka may have a future here. Strongly doubt he will coach Celtics again.

mjsuax13

LeBron didn't have anything to say about Anthony Edwards so he wont have anything to say about this, nor will he deputy Draymond.
    That’s my point. Should condemn all these clowns. Lebron has an agenda and cherry picks his attacks.

Mac4Lyfe

When you are in a position of leadership, power and authority and essentially in charge of a multi-million dollar operation you can jeopardize anyone and everyone associated with it through your actions. He did that. This could and may cost the Celtics money if the team underperforms this year. Matter of fact, I’m sure the Celtics are paying settlements right now. I own a massive business and this guy would be gone. He didn’t break the law, he breached his contract. NBA highly public and we are a sports culture. That’s why this is reported. This isn’t the local bagel company. I would expect Lebron to be consistent in his reaction on expectations of players, coaches and owners. You can’t cherry pick expectations, it applies to all. That’s my take.
    Please tell me when have you EVER heard a company publicly come out and say an employee was fired for consensually fukking another employee? When has it ever happened in sports? I totally understand having rules of fraternization. I understand them suspending and eventually firing him but who in the company thought it was a good idea to make this public? I think him and the girl may have a case against the Celtics.

mjsuax13

Please tell me when have you EVER heard a company publicly come out and say an employee was fired for consensually fukking another employee? When has it ever happened in sports? I totally understand having rules of fraternization. I understand them suspending and eventually firing him but who in the company thought it was a good idea to make this public? I think him and the girl may have a case against the Celtics.
    Start with McDonald’s. They fired their CEO Steve Easterbrook for a consensual relationship. When you are in a public position of leadership, power and authority and paid like it into the 7+ figures, you mostly have given up your privacy. That’s a fact.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kimelse...h=51a760023e83

Here’s also the deal, when you are asking TNT/ESPN and media partners for $75 billion on the next TV DEAL, everything is fair. They will report all of it. You want $75 billion, we want headlines. That’s also a fact.

Mac4Lyfe

Speaking of Edwards why did he only get fined chump change for deliberately putting out homophobic slurs while Myers Leonard got suspended half a season and blackballed for accidentally being anti-semite?
    Huh??? Edwards got fined $40k and Leonard got fined $50k. Not sure why you say Edwards was chump change? Leonard was not suspended half a season. He was barred from team activities for a few days and did not miss any games or pay because he was injured at the time. Lebron never commented on Leonard. You're making up stuff.

I personally think both of these incidents with Leonard and Edwards are overblown. Josh Allen said racist comments on social media years ago. So what. Everyone has made mistakes. A simple apology should do but the cancel culture mob always wants their pound of flesh. Who cares about words? Sticks and stones.

Mac4Lyfe

Start with McDonald’s. They fired their CEO Steve Easterbrook for a consensual relationship. When you are in a public position of leadership, power and authority and paid like it into the 7+ figures, you mostly have given up your privacy. That’s a fact.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/kimelse...h=51a760023e83

Here’s also the deal, when you are asking TNT/ESPN and media partners for $75 billion on the next TV DEAL, everything is fair. They will report all of it. You want $75 billion, we want headlines. That’s also a fact.
    Easterbrook was settling IN PRIVATE with McDonalds his affair. All parties agreed and he said that that was the only relationship. They were going to pay him a separation package. It came to pass that he was lying. He had relationships with 3 other employees. He had burner phones and deleted company data and records of the 3 other employees. For that reason alone it was made public because McDonalds is a publicly owned company and it then had to be shared with shareholders. He ended up repaying $105M in money they gave him. Totally different situation.

This happens a lot in corporate America. Companies are very careful in releasing information and names because it can indict innocent people in the process. There were several rumors the last few days on what woman Udoka was sleeping with. Several women came out publicly already saying it wasn't them. The Celtics put those women at risk by releasing this information. There was no logically reason to make this information public.

Mac4Lyfe

That’s my point. Should condemn all these clowns. Lebron has an agenda and cherry picks his attacks.
    Lebron never said anything about Myers Leonard either. Why should he condemn everyone? Maybe he just condemns the ones he hears about or that impacts him?? We all have agendas.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

nvm
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 09-23-22 at 08:39 PM.

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Remember when Jimmy bulter was banging Rachel Nichols in the bubble LOL

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20133

Phil Jackson was boning Jeanie Buss.

First 12345 Last