Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    My last 40 payouts at BOL have taken less than 4 minutes............granted, none were 90K+
    40 payouts...

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

40 payouts, whew. fish we speak your name.

Pacific Square
    Pacific Square's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4126

Quote Originally Posted by bj32 View Post
    $99,686 deposited into my Blockchain 45 minutes after my withdrawal request.
    Like people said, post the BTC wallet address so we can verify it on blockchain.com and you'll be the man.

iIf you are not lying, then you should have no problem since BTC addresses change as soon as it posts.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I talked to Clayton Financial today and am glad I did.
    You should have talked to Clayton Bigsby

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLNDqxrUUwQ

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Was rooting for bj but will be disappointing if guy doesn't do a screen shot

BigJay

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    no ticket no bet.
    No Jean, No money

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BmfnfrKo6S8

bj32
    bj32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I would advise you to NOT transfer it into a bank right now. Just keep it in your Blockchain wallet. Unless you are willing to pay ~$130k in federal income taxes plus state taxes depending on where you live.

There are legal ways to avoid paying at least the state taxes. Not sure why they want you to put it in a bank so fast?? Once you do it will get reported. As long as it's in your wallet, you could be incurring losses to offset your winnings among other things.
    Thanks for the suggestion and maybe I'll do that with my next withdrawal, but I really could use cash for bills right now so I transferred the bitcoin to my Paypal account last night. This morning when I woke up the bitcoin was worth $102k. I sold that and ended up with just over $100k USD after fees. I do have screenshots that I can share but still not sure how to do it better than I did last time.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Thanks for the suggestion and maybe I'll do that with my next withdrawal, but I really could use cash for bills right now so I transferred the bitcoin to my Paypal account last night. This morning when I woke up the bitcoin was worth $102k. I sold that and ended up with just over $100k USD after fees. I do have screenshots that I can share but still not sure how to do it better than I did last time.
    I use this site.

https://postimages.org/

OR, just post what you've got and I should be able to blow it up for you.

BigJay

I believe you man. Congrats on your winnings. Always going to be a lot of folks trying to beat you down rather than assist.

The one piece of advice I would have is it’s a gamblers nature to get even more $$ and ultimately give a lot of that money back. Take it easy for awhile. I could live off $450k for a long, long time as I’m sure many could if it was managed right. Don’t give it back. You’ll likely never have another run like this again. If you give it back you’ll drive yourself crazy wondering how good your life could have been if you’d have managed this big score well.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If he was being serious we would but it's pretty clearly a joke. I think.
    What his topic is?? Or the poster himself? Clearly he's a joke. I don't understand why anyone wastes multiple posts... telling a story... knowing that they're eventually going to run into a roadblock with the story. What is this guy?? 10 years old?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I'd bet my life savings that this guy did not turn a $1,000 deposit into $200,000 playing BJ. And he also did it in record time! Like every hand he was hitting a BJ or 20.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Hopefully the big win translates into numerous BONUS CODES at BOL/SB

bj32

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I use this site.

https://postimages.org/

OR, just post what you've got and I should be able to blow it up for you.

bj32

I posted these screenshots not to prove myself to the haters, but instead so those cheering me on can celebrate with me! Thanks for all the help guiding me through this!

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

I posted these screenshots not to prove myself to the haters, but instead so those cheering me on can celebrate with me! Thanks for all the help guiding me through this!
    congrats!

Here is the transaction on the blockchain

$101,725.61

Address: bc1qyxl2qf8xcr9lren9sulpv72hf9s809jttcwp 45 - mempool - Bitcoin Explorer

Bitcoin / Address / bc1qyxl2qf8xcr9lren9sulpv72hf9s809jttcwp 45 — Blockchair

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's a great story and all... no fukking way you won it on slot machines and blackjack. Come on man.

Pacific Square
    Pacific Square's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4126

Wow, you da' man...

I wish I could have that kind of score...

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i respect that you posted all of that and admit i was wrong in the one post where i was a doubting thomas
    Points Awarded:

icon gave pologq 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fishhead

This will stimulate the USA economy more than the INFLATION REDUCTION BILL

icon

This will stimulate the USA economy more than the INFLATION REDUCTION BILL
    dont be an ass, i understand how difficult this will be for you.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    dont be an ass, i understand how difficult this will be for you.
    What are you writing about???
    I gave the winner a compliment ..........and have congratulated him and offered him advice entire thread.

Fishhead

I gave the winner a compliment ..........and have congratulated him and offered him advice entire thread.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,but yes, was a slam on the inflation reduction act, which was a complete disgrace.

icon

no you fukking turd, you made a political comment.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

good stuff, congrats

as you know, keep cashing out and DON'T BET WITH IT

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11268

Congrats and awesome job BJ32.

A tip I can give you, to store the remaining amount of money, you should invest into a hardware wallet like a ledger nano. They cost only like $70 bucks but much safer to store on a hardware wallet versus an internet wallet like Blockchain. If something happens to that site, such as getting hacked, your coins are gone and there is no recourse. With that amount of money, you need to store it on a cold hardware wallet where you control the keys.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    congrats and awesome job bj32.

A tip i can give you, to store the remaining amount of money, you should invest into a hardware wallet like a ledger nano. They cost only like $70 bucks but much safer to store on a hardware wallet versus an internet wallet like blockchain. If something happens to that site, such as getting hacked, your coins are gone and there is no recourse. With that amount of money, you need to store it on a cold hardware wallet where you control the keys.
    great advice

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If he was being serious we would but it's pretty clearly a joke. I think.
    Yes it was a joke

milwaukee mike

Congrats and awesome job BJ32.

A tip I can give you, to store the remaining amount of money, you should invest into a hardware wallet like a ledger nano. They cost only like $70 bucks but much safer to store on a hardware wallet versus an internet wallet like Blockchain. If something happens to that site, such as getting hacked, your coins are gone and there is no recourse. With that amount of money, you need to store it on a cold hardware wallet where you control the keys.
    not worth the time and effort, he is just selling the bitcoins as soon as he gets them anyway

the odds of blockchain getting hacked in the 1 minute that he is holding bitcoin there are astronomical

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Well done man, always good to see a gambler coming out on top

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    SBR should definitely ban this begging scumbag, it has to be against some forum rule.
    Sorry it was a joke.didnt expect it to be taken seriously. I was drunk

Mac4Lyfe

You don't need to do screenshots with me. I believe you. Fantastic hit. A lot of broke dicks are skeptical about everything because they don't do shit, so they don't believe in anything.

I'm not sure how much advice the legal group you went to. They may be very astute on this but telling you to transfer to a bank and not worry about it is kind of a red flag for me. That will trigger a report to the IRS. Which may mean you have to pay taxes on that money NOW, not later in some cases. Look up instructions for Forms W-2G and 5754. You can be penalized for not withholding on gambling and lottery winnings. So that $100k you just cashed for example, will be taxed at 37% (maybe 35%). That means you take home $63k and the IRS gets $37k. But there's quarterly dates that you are supposed to pay that money. So they may hit you with a 10% penalty with interest for not paying on time. So, now you owe them $47k++. Yes, $400k sounds like a big hit but once you pay the man, you may only see half of it if you don't do it right. Been there done that and had to pay millions to the man on some utter bullshit over a few years.

Mac4Lyfe

I have a bunch of bitcoins on a Nano S ledger that I bought when they were like $10. I tried to look at it last year just out of curiosity and it needed an update and I couldn't even see my coins. They said to call customer support. I just put the thing back in my safe. I'll figure it out later, I'm in no hurry to sell. I also have a bunch on paper wallets. I found the Blockchain wallet to be very easy and It's never been hacked.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Well done mate!!

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You don't need to do screenshots with me. I believe you. Fantastic hit. A lot of broke dicks are skeptical about everything because they don't do shit, so they don't believe in anything.

I'm not sure how much advice the legal group you went to. They may be very astute on this but telling you to transfer to a bank and not worry about it is kind of a red flag for me. That will trigger a report to the IRS. Which may mean you have to pay taxes on that money NOW, not later in some cases. Look up instructions for Forms W-2G and 5754. You can be penalized for not withholding on gambling and lottery winnings. So that $100k you just cashed for example, will be taxed at 37% (maybe 35%). That means you take home $63k and the IRS gets $37k. But there's quarterly dates that you are supposed to pay that money. So they may hit you with a 10% penalty with interest for not paying on time. So, now you owe them $47k++. Yes, $400k sounds like a big hit but once you pay the man, you may only see half of it if you don't do it right. Been there done that and had to pay millions to the man on some utter bullshit over a few years.
    there is no penalty for underpayment of taxes before april 15th of the following year... and he would ONLY owe interest if he didn't have the prior year's taxes paid in... for example, he had 5k in federal taxes in 2021 which he had withholding of, then had the same level of withholding in 2022... no interest or penalties if the taxes are paid by april 15 2023.

even if he had those taxes in 2021, and NO withholding in 2022, in my example he would only owe about $130 in interest.

i would definitely pay the taxes, it's the right thing to do, and there's probably not a good way of trying to avoid it on that big of a number... easier to sleep at night, especially since paypal/bank/etc are all going to have a record of it

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    there is no penalty for underpayment of taxes before april 15th of the following year... and he would ONLY owe interest if he didn't have the prior year's taxes paid in... for example, he had 5k in federal taxes in 2021 which he had withholding of, then had the same level of withholding in 2022... no interest or penalties if the taxes are paid by april 15 2023.
    even if he had those taxes in 2021, and NO withholding in 2022, in my example he would only owe about $130 in interest.
    i would definitely pay the taxes, it's the right thing to do, and there's probably not a good way of trying to avoid it on that big of a number... easier to sleep at night, especially since paypal/bank/etc are all going to have a record of it
    I'm definitely no tax expert but once you get up in $$$, you are required to make quarterly estimated tax payments on certain amounts. It may not be on something small like a few thousand, I think it's higher like maybe $75k??? You get a $75k check in February. You have to withhold estimated taxes on that money like by April of that year. You get another check in May, you have to withhold taxes by June and so on and so on. You cannot wait until April of the next year to pay. You must withhold now. The penalties and interest on that amount of money is no small thing.

Yes, he should pay taxes but legally there are ways to reduce his tax burden. For right now, that money is not being reported, so their maybe some loopholes he could take advantage of that he won't have once it is reported. He needs to research it and make sure he understands what he's doing because it could make a HUGE difference in the end. The group he mentioned might be experts, I don't know but telling him to just cash out without a plan doesn't seem best.

First ... 23456 Last