Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Stroman buried fan

Hample is the most dislike fan in baseball
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thespun....g-on-this-week

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

Due rag is a moron look Hemple can be annoying but when he catches the balls he gives him back to the kids around him.He loves baseball the way he was treated at Coors was ridiculous. The security at these ball parks are pathetic sometimes these old farts have no power so they feel they have some by pushing people around. I went to A Royals game when then played that double header a few weeks back 20 minutes before the game no one in the left field upper deck seats two rows lower.He came down to check my ticket and said you are two rows up go back to your seat. It was empty all game!

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

I like Hample and you're absolutely correct about the ushers at games. I ran into the same thing in Oakland back in the 90's, let's just say the ushers didn't look like upscale people (errr, folks) and they felt like power tripping. Late in the game, a foul ball came near us and my elderly mother had to duck and looked like she was hurt (she wasn't); two ushers came over to check on her and I got between them and her and told them not to touch her, when they disagreed I told them if they don't show proof that they're trained in first aid they weren't touching her and gave them a certain look. They summoned a paramedic to look at her who took ten seconds to determine she was fine, I thanked the medic but not the ushers; my sister took me to task for it on our way out but I didn't care.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

He didn’t bury him…baseball players are the clowns
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Stroman is a racist scumbag crybaby
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave big joe 1212 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Never even knew who Hample even was lol

Saying he's taking an opportunity away from a youth catching a ball is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

Hemple Just popped onto my feed,I Like his videos because he travels to so many ballparks ones i would love to go too and runs arounds and films and i get to see these stadiums' he is promoting baseball and looking to generate fan interest. I now would take coors off my list of parks to visit because of that video.These ushers are told now dont let anybody in the lower bowl.I like to sit up in the upper decks of parks so i can see the field and most parks the outfield is open so i can see the view outside the park.I Love the big A background.8th inning was leaving i said let me go down watch game at field level.No Dice The Usher came down and kicked me out and i was at least 7 rows from the field.