19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    to recap the entire pandemic...

people around the world allowed their schools, churches, businesses to be shut down... because a few psychopathic vaccine salesmen went on tv and said that was the healthy thing to do... birx now says she KNEW that the vaccines would do nothing to protect against infection, and fauci now says he never suggested lockdowns. so 2 of the main vaccine pushers and lockdown advocates admit it was all a lie

and nobody from any mainstream news outlet was allowed to ask what the risk/reward was... because they were all sponsored by pfizer/moderna
    Well anyone who thought the vaccine was a cure is an idiot. All it was meant to do is help provide protection against covid. And to argue that it hasn’t done that is crazy. Numbers are down everywhere so obviously there are less cases. It was never meant to be a cure, I mean the definition of vaccine and cure are two different things.
    As for the lockdown, you had a contagion that the world didn’t quite understand come out and spread very fast. No one had the right information completely and it was changing as it went so mistakes were made but it was never going to be perfect. To argue that those steps weren’t the right choice is impossible because we didn’t do the other option was just let everyone get infected and see what happens.
    The real question to ask now is why are you still caring about it? You can’t change what happened. I could tell all day about different things in American history that were done incorrectly and it wouldn’t change anything. Why live life like that? You are one person and it’s a sports betting forum your voice is not going to be heard here. If you want to make an impact then organize groups and teach people how to vote, how to understand things and how to help avoid certain situations that you don’t like in the future.
    If that’s too much work for you I ask why bother bitching about it on this forum?

goduke

the change many of us are looking for, is that people use common sense and don't blindly follow ridiculous rules that AREN'T LEGAL... like forcing people to wear a mask or take a vaccine... and it appears to be working, the places with mask mandates lately, those places would've had 95% compliance and now they have far less than that

everything is tied together, and the same people that bullied healthy strangers into doing something they didn't want to do... those are the same people that will keep bullying innocent people into doing all sorts of things they don't want to do, maybe giving up their car? giving up their home? who knows... they already willingly gave up so many of their freedoms the past 2 years for no reason other than some scumbag liars on tv told them to
    It’s a mask dude. You’re not saving the world by helping people not wear a mask.
    As for thinking that by stopping a mask it’s going to stop other seizures it’s crazy.
    Homes get taken all the time when it suits the government. Are you going to go to those houses and stop it? Nope they’ll just detain you and continue.
    You change things by educating people on who to vote for and unfortunately from what I’ve seen on here that’s not being taught. People who thinking Republicans are the saving grace and will look out for you are naive. Neither of these two parties care about you. They are just the two parties that have money and can run ads. Teach people how not to vote for someone just because they see them on tv. That’s real change not you bitching about masks.

goduke

the change many of us are looking for, is that people use common sense and don't blindly follow ridiculous rules that AREN'T LEGAL... like forcing people to wear a mask or take a vaccine... and it appears to be working, the places with mask mandates lately, those places would've had 95% compliance and now they have far less than that

everything is tied together, and the same people that bullied healthy strangers into doing something they didn't want to do... those are the same people that will keep bullying innocent people into doing all sorts of things they don't want to do, maybe giving up their car? giving up their home? who knows... they already willingly gave up so many of their freedoms the past 2 years for no reason other than some scumbag liars on tv told them to
    Also should we talk about how we went to war with 2 countries, one that didn’t even have to do with 9/11 that sent our country in the place it is at today? No one argued against that because people on tv told them it was ok.
    My point is you are arguing one situation. There’s going to be 50 more and until you find the underlying solution that prevents it all you are just a cog in the wheel, paying taxes and producing and no one important is going to change what they do because you are upset.

19th Hole

GODUKE - You should be more concerned about the dreaded MonkeyPox given your trendy at-risk life choices.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Also should we talk about how we went to war with 2 countries, one that didn’t even have to do with 9/11 that sent our country in the place it is at today? No one argued against that because people on tv told them it was ok.
    My point is you are arguing one situation. There’s going to be 50 more and until you find the underlying solution that prevents it all you are just a cog in the wheel, paying taxes and producing and no one important is going to change what they do because you are upset.
    you weren't on the forum here in the late 2000s but if you would look at my posts, they were very anti-war

people have a tendency to "pick a side" and when someone bitches about that side, they automatically think that person loves the other side

it's all a scam, look at any major country, they have 2 sides of the same coin... divide and conquer

saying "it's just a mask" is part of the problem... it's just a mask, it's just a gym, it's just for 2 weeks, it's just a little longer, it's just a school building (we'll go virtual!), it's just a jab, it's just another jab, just a little longer, just a couple more jabs and then you can keep your job

give an inch to ANY government and they take a mile, governments produce nothing and steal everything
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave milwaukee mike 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

19th Hole gave milwaukee mike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute gave milwaukee mike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

flyingillini gave milwaukee mike 33 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24 gave milwaukee mike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

19th Hole

you weren't on the forum here in the late 2000s but if you would look at my posts, they were very anti-war

people have a tendency to "pick a side" and when someone bitches about that side, they automatically think that person loves the other side

it's all a scam, look at any major country, they have 2 sides of the same coin... divide and conquer

saying "it's just a mask" is part of the problem... it's just a mask, it's just a gym, it's just for 2 weeks, it's just a little longer, it's just a school building (we'll go virtual!), it's just a jab, it's just another jab, just a little longer, just a couple more jabs and then you can keep your job

give an inch to ANY government and they take a mile, governments produce nothing and steal everything
    ~~~
    Thank You Double-Em!!!

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~
    Thank You Double-Em!!!
    hopefully all is well with you

people are always too busy running the rat race, to think for a minute about who designed the race and why the fukk they're running in it!

name all the billionaires in the world, has any of them ever replaced a roof, or done really anything at all?

yet we are supposed to listen to them... it's just a church, it's just a bar, it's just a restaurant, it's just a barber, it's just a small clothing store... while surprise surpise all the wal-mart and target stores could stay open!
    Points Awarded:

milwaukee mike

well look here, chicago health care workers that didn't want the vaccine get $25k each, and the ones that started the lawsuit get $45k each

kind of makes those people that took them for nothing, or for a free donut feel stupid huh? lol

https://lc.org/newsroom/details/0729...r103-million-1
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Thank You Dwight .

milwaukee mike

get jabbed because you are "doing the right thing"... get some free donuts, be a coward, and get blood clots

don't get jabbed because you are standing up to medical tyranny... avoid working, avoid blood clots, be a hero to others, and get $45,000

goduke

But what are you doing to fix it then? This site is the worst site to push your message. I would say the majority of this site is very very conservative. You’re not saying anything that convinces any of the minority here.
    So again I reiterate what is your purpose? What is the goal? Are you just wasting your time?

goduke

hopefully all is well with you

people are always too busy running the rat race, to think for a minute about who designed the race and why the fukk they're running in it!

name all the billionaires in the world, has any of them ever replaced a roof, or done really anything at all?

yet we are supposed to listen to them... it's just a church, it's just a bar, it's just a restaurant, it's just a barber, it's just a small clothing store... while surprise surpise all the wal-mart and target stores could stay open!
    So what’s your plan? Shout to the clouds?
    Run for office in your town then if you can do better. Actions speak louder than words and it’s always easier to criticize then to take action.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

This is probably the best post I have ever seen on SBR, couldn't of said it better!
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave flyingillini 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

So what’s your plan? Shout to the clouds?
    Run for office in your town then if you can do better. Actions speak louder than words and it’s always easier to criticize then to take action.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

But what are you doing to fix it then? This site is the worst site to push your message. I would say the majority of this site is very very conservative. You’re not saying anything that convinces any of the minority here.
    So again I reiterate what is your purpose? What is the goal? Are you just wasting your time?
    What is MM going to do to fix it? He did his job already in figuring it out. That's all he needs to do. It's not his second job to convince anyone. If you want to be a sheep... be a sheep.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

And just like that ....biden has covid again. Vax Boosted and now add the Pfizer pill .

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    What is MM going to do to fix it? He did his job already in figuring it out. That's all he needs to do. It's not his second job to convince anyone. If you want to be a sheep... be a sheep.
    he didnt do anything. The world doesnt listen to him and the world moves without him. He has no impact. Theres only two ways to make an impact and to make change in this world as a single person. Either you have alot of money or you have the ability to enact legislation and even that one is not as strong because you have to bow to the people with the money.
    If you want to make change without those two things then you need people. You need to be able to convince people that are likeminded and people that arent likeminded that what you are saying is true and you then need to be able to show them how to make an impact.
    If you are on a sports betting forum and you do nothing else then you are nothing in the grand scheme of things. Hopefully you can see that if you cant its hopeless.

goduke

Calling someone a sheep is lazy and solves nothing.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    GODUKE - You should be more concerned about the dreaded MonkeyPox given your trendy at-risk life choices.
    Says the guy with the gayest avatar at all forums.

milwaukee mike

he didnt do anything. The world doesnt listen to him and the world moves without him. He has no impact. Theres only two ways to make an impact and to make change in this world as a single person. Either you have alot of money or you have the ability to enact legislation and even that one is not as strong because you have to bow to the people with the money.
    If you want to make change without those two things then you need people. You need to be able to convince people that are likeminded and people that arent likeminded that what you are saying is true and you then need to be able to show them how to make an impact.
    If you are on a sports betting forum and you do nothing else then you are nothing in the grand scheme of things. Hopefully you can see that if you cant its hopeless.
    you seem to be obsessed with how i spend my time and what i post, and why it is meaningless

if what i post is meaningless, then you repeatedly calling it meaningless... is an even bigger waste of time!

saying i have no impact is the "give up mentality"... a small amount of people fighting authority is the only reason authority ever backs down. you don't know what impact i've had unless you follow me around... just as one example i helped get rid of tent city in milwaukee, so we don't look like portland/san francisco/la... i would say that is something of an impact

the pen is mightier than the sword and i'm not just on sbr, had 2 different twitter accounts suspended so that told me i was doing something right!
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave milwaukee mike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke

you seem to be obsessed with how i spend my time and what i post, and why it is meaningless

if what i post is meaningless, then you repeatedly calling it meaningless... is an even bigger waste of time!

saying i have no impact is the "give up mentality"... a small amount of people fighting authority is the only reason authority ever backs down. you don't know what impact i've had unless you follow me around... just as one example i helped get rid of tent city in milwaukee, so we don't look like portland/san francisco/la... i would say that is something of an impact

the pen is mightier than the sword and i'm not just on sbr, had 2 different twitter accounts suspended so that told me i was doing something right!
    I'm saying you have no impact based on the quote the other guy said. Please follow along. Also in terms of impact I mean on this forum with mostly people that are likeminded to your thought process its not having an impact. If you are doing more then being a keyboard warrior then more power to you and thats the basis on my comments.
    I'm just over people talking about covid and vaccines that already happened and thinking it matters at this point. It doesnt. In order to change things in society you need people to understand how to vote, you need people that can communicate with people who have different opinions than yourself and lastly you need to either have money or have people who have money that share your vision and want to make an impact.
    It has nothing to do with you its just the way you were phrasing some of your comments that made it not clear. I do think it takes alot more then "a small amount of people" but if you are doing more than just being on this forum to help your message than more power to you! That was really my whole point to this thread. Too many gifs/tweets/etc that arent doing anything. If people want to make an impact in society they have to be motivated more than just typing on a message board.

vitterd

I'm saying you have no impact based on the quote the other guy said. Please follow along. Also in terms of impact I mean on this forum with mostly people that are likeminded to your thought process its not having an impact. If you are doing more then being a keyboard warrior then more power to you and thats the basis on my comments.
    I'm just over people talking about covid and vaccines that already happened and thinking it matters at this point. It doesnt. In order to change things in society you need people to understand how to vote, you need people that can communicate with people who have different opinions than yourself and lastly you need to either have money or have people who have money that share your vision and want to make an impact.
    It has nothing to do with you its just the way you were phrasing some of your comments that made it not clear. I do think it takes alot more then "a small amount of people" but if you are doing more than just being on this forum to help your message than more power to you! That was really my whole point to this thread. Too many gifs/tweets/etc that arent doing anything. If people want to make an impact in society they have to be motivated more than just typing on a message board.
    As someone who has read Milw mikes posts for a while now, I just tune him out. He’s an automatic scroll by. Total looney tunes. But good luck with your discussions. I’m speaking for the minority of liberals here. Once we see someone so far removed from reality….it’s not worth reading or replying to him from our perspective.

Degenerate Mike
    Degenerate Mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

<iframe class="rumble" width="640" height="360" src="https://rumble.com/embed/v1bkg3f/?pub=4a6g1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

milwaukee mike

vitterd

Good move. That was a time when people died of common cold ya dummy. We live longer now than any time in history and this idiot wants to go backwards. This is why the internet is a terrible idea. Any dipshit has a voice.

goduke

What do you do about overpopulation in certain areas? How do you solve bad crop years? What about droughts in some areas?
    Also I assume you are against capitalism then right? Because businesses can’t grow if they have only a finite amount of customers. Easy to show a picture but how do you solve alot of problems that come with your cartoon?

milwaukee mike

What do you do about overpopulation in certain areas? How do you solve bad crop years? What about droughts in some areas?
    Also I assume you are against capitalism then right? Because businesses can’t grow if they have only a finite amount of customers. Easy to show a picture but how do you solve alot of problems that come with your cartoon?
    well that is what this country looked like about 50 yrs ago, before open borders and welfare incentives overpopulated it. so close the borders, and quit giving free food and other shit to lazy whores that have 9 kids with 9 different fathers

if areas are overpopulated, it's only because of those 2 reasons... open borders (and not kicking out illegal immigrants) and free rent/food stamps to people that should have 0 kids but keep having more

goduke

well that is what this country looked like about 50 yrs ago, before open borders and welfare incentives overpopulated it. so close the borders, and quit giving free food and other shit to lazy whores that have 9 kids with 9 different fathers

if areas are overpopulated, it's only because of those 2 reasons... open borders (and not kicking out illegal immigrants) and free rent/food stamps to people that should have 0 kids but keep having more
    So if you stop giving these people free food/free rent what do you do with kids? All in orphanages? Also how do you prevent people from having kids? Are you instituting a 1 child per family? Are you giving access to free health care to help prevent pregnancies?
    Is easy to pick on the loafer but what do you do to help them get out of this or prevent this in the future.
    I can tell you eliminating rent/food stamps/tax break isn’t going to stop people from having kids or stop accidental pregnancies.

goduke

Then for closing borders what’s the plan to replace those undocumented workers in the work force? Some of them are working illegally and for the most part those workers are working jobs that are undesirable for most Americans. So who replaces them?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I just left Home Depot an hour ago.... exiting the parking lot... I watched 2 people in a car.... Windows up... fully masked... N95 Steel Grade. It took up their entire head.... I'm sorry... its very comical... I laugh and point now.

Fu##ing Sheep!

I really wanted to stop my car.... run the guy down.... and ask him.... prior to covid.... did you ever accidentally walk into and inhale someone else's fart by mistake? Did you wear a mask then?? Good day sir.

goduke

I just left Home Depot an hour ago.... exiting the parking lot... I watched 2 people in a car.... Windows up... fully masked... N95 Steel Grade. It took up their entire head.... I'm sorry... its very comical... I laugh and point now.

Fu##ing Sheep!

I really wanted to stop my car.... run the guy down.... and ask him.... prior to covid.... did you ever accidentally walk into and inhale someone else's fart by mistake? Did you wear a mask then?? Good day sir.
    The real question is why do you care so much others? And if you think these people are all sheep what are you doing to enlighten people or teach them better? How does making fun of them improve everyday life? How does it help our society not get out of the rut we are in?

milwaukee mike

Then for closing borders what’s the plan to replace those undocumented workers in the work force? Some of them are working illegally and for the most part those workers are working jobs that are undesirable for most Americans. So who replaces them?
    i wonder how any other region of the world has ever survived without illegal immigrants! my gosh how does grass ever get cut in switzerland if there are no mexicans around!

vitterd

Fu##ing Sheep!

Just think what they thought about when they saw you.

First ... 204205206207208209210 ... Last