TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Funny her lawyer is providing an after the fact permission slip from an Arizona doctor saying he prescribed it for pain. Lol How does that change anything? Still illegal in Russia

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47416

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Funny her lawyer is providing an after the fact permission slip from an Arizona doctor saying he prescribed it for pain. Lol How does that change anything? Still illegal in Russia
    Was thinking the same thing...the fukk does that have to do with Russia?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Was thinking the same thing...the fukk does that have to do with Russia?
    Nice bailout plan by the attorney. Again, all Russia has to say... these are our laws. You obey to our laws. You learned this stuff in geography and history during the high school years... if a non-citizen travels to another country... you break their rules... they are seemingly "harder" on you. Just don't break the rules or laws... and you're fine. She broke the rules.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Guess what? If I got caught it would have been on ME and I would've had to deal with the consequences.
    Who said anything about accountability? How is that even relevant? She’s in jail and on trial whether she’s being “accountable” for it or not. I’m just pointing out that’s hypocritical af for you to say her decision was “stupid” which nobody is denying btw, when you did the exact same thing!! Would of been 0-5 years. You would be trying to get your ass home too if you were in her shoes.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I love it.... Biden isn't doing anything. No deal. Nothing. lol
    Points Awarded:

beerman2619 gave TheMoneyShot 30 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Who said anything about accountability? How is that even relevant? She’s in jail and on trial whether she’s being “accountable” for it or not. I’m just pointing out that’s hypocritical af for you to say her decision was “stupid” which nobody is denying btw, when you did the exact same thing!! Would of been 0-5 years. You would be trying to get your ass home too if you were in her shoes.
    She had contraband on her entering Russia...now she is dealing with the repercussions.

If I got caught, I would've had to deal with whatever came my way...so is she.

For the record, bringing drugs into foreign country and crossing state lines(depending on the states) here in the USA are two entirely different scenarios.

It's comical how you defend every ratchet Nubian sister but every black man feels your wrath and vitriol.
    Points Awarded:

beerman2619 gave JAKEPEAVY21 38 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

the trade russia wants is unfair also. they want a terrorist back for a WNBA player. not even the knicks and isaiah thomas take that deal.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She committed a very minor crime
    in russia, it is a very major crime, especially if committed by some large black dude from america.......

but, in deference to you, JJ, you seem to be very versed and knowledgeable on the topic of VERY MINOR:

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1411

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    the trade russia wants is unfair also. they want a terrorist back for a WNBA player. not even the knicks and isaiah thomas take that deal.
    Give them kyrie irving

he is basically a terrorist now ...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Give them kyrie irving

he is basically a terrorist now ...

give me this whore for an hour or two, then i'll agree to take this guy griner's spot over in russia:

https://www.facebook.com/albert.donk...17510239878899

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

She had contraband on her entering Russia...now she is dealing with the repercussions.

If I got caught, I would've had to deal with whatever came my way...so is she.

For the record, bringing drugs into foreign country and crossing state lines(depending on the states) here in the USA are two entirely different scenarios.

It's comical how you defend every ratchet Nubian sister but every black man feels your wrath and vitriol.
    No what’s comical is you’re being anything but accountable. I’m not defending her I just think it’s absolutely petty that people can’t just say “suck for her” and are thrilled she’s probably gonna get ten years over fukking carts. “Yea lock that dyke up forever!” Its pathetic and speaks volumes to who some of you are as people. You think I defend all black women cuz I think Britney is in a shitty situation and don’t need to wish her any ill will? Or because I think some dead beat dad bringing his kid McDonald’s to eat in front of his siblings creating an environment of jealousy and disdain is a dead beat dad nothing more? Cuz that guys child’s living environment “isn’t his problem” right? You would of been crying like a bitch f you got popped with that Qp and a felony distribution charge so stfu weenie

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

https://sports.yahoo.com/brittney-gr...184252472.html

She’s a good person. She’s also down to fight too. She will always have my respect for both.

JAKEPEAVY21

No what’s comical is you’re being anything but accountable. I’m not defending her I just think it’s absolutely petty that people can’t just say “suck for her” and are thrilled she’s probably gonna get ten years over fukking carts. “Yea lock that dyke up forever!” Its pathetic and speaks volumes to who some of you are as people. You think I defend all black women cuz I think Britney is in a shitty situation and don’t need to wish her any ill will? Or because I think some dead beat dad bringing his kid McDonald’s to eat in front of his siblings creating an environment of jealousy and disdain is a dead beat dad nothing more? Cuz that guys child’s living environment “isn’t his problem” right? You would of been crying like a bitch f you got popped with that Qp and a felony distribution charge so stfu weenie
    Look dude, it's just an observation and a pattern of behavior I've noticed from you in a lot more scenarios than the ones you mentioned. It's just funny how you adore black woman and think black men are the scum of the earth.

I'm not trying to get in a back and forth, you feel one way I feel another. Agree to disagree. How am I not being accountable? i was willing to pay the price if I got caught. Sure I would've been upset but that's the game. I really don't give 2 fukks about Griner, sorry guy. What happens to her has no impact on my life so cry me a fukkin river for her, doesn't matter to me. She got caught I didn't, case closed.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    This is for her image back in the US.
    It will do nothing to change things in Russia but puts a new slant on the reason she had the stuff. Call it the "little lie".

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16005

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    This is for her image back in the US.
    It will do nothing to change things in Russia but puts a new slant on the reason she had the stuff. Call it the "little lie".
    Bit more than that i think. It's the same reason she has a couple character witnesses from her team -to make her look good.

IBetYou

Look at all the witch hunters in here. We are talking about Russia, you know, where they poison mfers for writing a negative article about their government. You guys know for a fact she actually had the carts in her bag? I mean this obviously wouldn’t of been her first time if she did, how come she never got busted before? She’s been playing over there for years.

Can someone please explain to me what she did that you guys hate her guts so bad? Like if I missed something I would like to know.
    Eh? You ever watch banged up abroad? They never get caught the first time. In some cases they're living it up for years. We'll never know whether she did it. All we know for sure is she's admitting it now and she's going to deny when she's home. Then have somebody write a book for her about it.

JAKEPEAVY21

These guys sum things up pretty nicely.

IBetYou

I don't care too much for her, not because she's a lesbian but because she's in that odious pro-athlete clique. Detached from society, ungrateful for media coverage or the plebs that pay their salaries. Like it states in the video, a marine gets caught and accused of spying and nobody gives a shit but a bballer gets caught and you've got James/ Chet/ WNBA demanding something be done, with no idea of the cost. Appalling behaviour/ virtue signaling.

IBetYou

I was reading something from Tate yesterday. Rockets waived him so they could give him a better deal -it's something teams do to over-achievers so as to remain on good terms. Far from grateful he says he's still grossly underpaid. Says it's a life changing amount of money but NOT a generational changing amount of money. Gee what a glass-half-empty outlook. Like I say, detached from regular life.

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I don't care too much for her, not because she's a lesbian but because she's in that odious pro-athlete clique. Detached from society, ungrateful for media coverage or the plebs that pay their salaries. Like it states in the video, a marine gets caught and accused of spying and nobody gives a shit but a bballer gets caught and you've got James/ Chet/ WNBA demanding something be done, with no idea of the cost. Appalling behaviour/ virtue signaling.
    Can confirm. Spoiled assholes.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Can confirm. Spoiled assholes.
    Exactly. As if I don't care because she's a "celebrity." Or a lesbian. Dude no one cares. She's just a shit person, and I'd rather free a Marine or a Delta guy or something. F off.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

I do not see an issue here. It is illegal there. Sentence her and move on. She knew better and never thought in a million years she would get caught

IBetYou

Enes Kanter is a good egg -the rare exception. The risks he's taken in his life to speak the truth... Rare not just for an NBAer but any human.

Can't tell me he's not an NBA player when stiffs like Robin Lopez and D'Andre Jordan are getting signed.

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I do not see an issue here. It is illegal there. Sentence her and move on. She knew better and never thought in a million years she would get caught
    Yup!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

why do people keep saying "her" in this thread

griner is a MAN.. impregnated a woman with twins, then lied about it and said it was another man, then lied again and said it was test tube insemination... then lied again and said the babies were 16 weeks premature! yeah ok show me some other babies that are only 5 months instead of 9 months

and show me some other women that play basketball topless with no chest and an adam's apple

Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave milwaukee mike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    why do people keep saying "her" in this thread

griner is a MAN.. impregnated a woman with twins, then lied about it and said it was another man, then lied again and said it was test tube insemination... then lied again and said the babies were 16 weeks premature! yeah ok show me some other babies that are only 5 months instead of 9 months

and show me some other women that play basketball topless with no chest and an adam's apple

That's definitely not a woman.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

This is a terrible trade:

The Biden administration has offered to exchange Russian arms trafficker Viktor Bout for Americans Brittney Griner and Paul Whelan
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She is 10000% a man

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She is 10000% a man
    JJ would you smash?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    This is a terrible trade:

The Biden administration has offered to exchange Russian arms trafficker Viktor Bout for Americans Brittney Griner and Paul Whelan
    first draft was Ovechkin, Malkin and Sharapova for Griner

Putin told Biden fuk you send Viktor and we will give you the tranny guy and a Canadian meatball
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave manny24 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Nope

Also I cannot get hard anymore

JJ would you smash?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

JJ would you smash?
    He has a copy of the ESPN body magazine with her in it.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Horrible trade here. Insanely bad

jjgold

She’s 100% a man

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28475

Congrats to her for 160 days of sobriety.

Points Awarded:

manny24 gave b1slickguy 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last