DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    This kid was a Juggalo supporter as well. Ban all Faygo!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Bro he better hope he/she gets put in PC!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I dunno. Maybe a lot of us who contribute to political threads come across the same way, and leave opposing readers thinking we must be lying or stupid to think as we do.
    You must know that I don't think you are stupid. Do you say some things that are seen as dumb by me? Of course. I am sure it's the same way for you.

You had to have known that I would call out your intellectually dishonest comment when you said "my main agenda has been to divide and stoke hate between US citizens for many years here". In other words, you knowingly made a statement that you know wasn't true. You should know by now that when you do such a thing, I will counterpunch. I simply corrected your deliberate portrayal of me with a smart ass reply. You also should know that I try and refrain from character assassinations whenever possible. I almost never start the name calling but ain't afraid to climb in the gutter when challenged.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Didn’t we just see a bunch of people cause chaos at the capital on 1/6 because of their political affiliation? Are they all mentally unstable too? I don’t think it’s out of the realm that a person gets so charged up by politics and this fear that is being pushed that democrats are taking away their freedom that they do this. Remember this kid is young and doesn’t have the capacity to understand what he did will not help in the least but we had thousands who thought going to the capital on 1/6 would make a difference too.
    Basic, even normal, security (which was specially requested and then denied ahead of time) would have 100% prevented said "chaos" on Jan 6th, 2021.

We have video of police letting opening doors and letting protestors into the capital. No explanation offered.

Yet even with that, 0 guns, 0 deaths (aside from the Capitol Police executing a protestor who got carried away), 0 fires, 0 overturned cars.

My question to you: what the fuk does the overdone 1/6 story have to do with a psycho like Crimo?

DiggityDaggityDo

Suspect planned Highland Park parade shooting for weeks and dressed in women's clothing during attack to blend in, police say

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

What's going on in Illinois is Chicago; tough laws, no effectiveness.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

His music needs banning asap

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so you're comparing some loser with a rifle shooting and killing people in a parade with a preplanned riot at the Capitol where no one was killed except an unarmed protestor while totally omitting the nearly 600 riots, looting, dozens of murders and hundreds of injured with billions in damage all across the country on behalf of some career criminal who was killed by a cop while celebrities and democrats were encouraging them to continue and even raising money for bail?
    Nope I'm saying that politics can charge these people up no matter the party and cause this. You ready my comment and immediately took a side instead of realizing that you said politics dont make people do things like this. I'm arguing they absolutely do and our countries politics are the reason the country has so much hate and is so divided

goduke

see this is how the media and politicians divide people with false narratives.

Why did Pelosi refuse 10-20K national guards for Jan 6th? Why was she informed of a planned attack days before and still refused? Why hasn't they guy who was caught on camera planting a bomb the night before being discussed by the MSM? Exactly how many FBI agents were at the Capitol that day? How come they opened the door and let people in telling to walk through single file? How come none of those idiots that did riot at the Capitol were at the where Trump was speaking and telling people to peacefully protest?

Instead the MSM talking points are how Trump turned into 007 and grabbed the steering wheel while beating up SS agents from the back seat on the SUV. Sorry, CNN's resident zoom masturbater accused Trump of assaulting the agent.
    What you are missing in this whole thing is why did people go there? They went there based on the narrative the president was pushing regarding fake election results. You are arguing small points of what happen that day when that day doesnt occur if the president didnt plant that narrative. Once again showing how politics are what are causing these actions across the country. Doesnt matter what party it is, it matters that the citizens of this country are overall stupid and keeping the divide going instead of understanding how to work with their fellow neighbors no matter their views

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Basic, even normal, security (which was specially requested and then denied ahead of time) would have 100% prevented said "chaos" on Jan 6th, 2021.

We have video of police letting opening doors and letting protestors into the capital. No explanation offered.

Yet even with that, 0 guns, 0 deaths (aside from the Capitol Police executing a protestor who got carried away), 0 fires, 0 overturned cars.

My question to you: what the fuk does the overdone 1/6 story have to do with a psycho like Crimo?
    It has to do with how people get charged up about politics. Crimo is a moron and took it to an unreal level but the divide of the nation and the hate from both sides of the politic parties is causing people to think like that. The action on 1/6 is caused by a false narrative of a rigged election by the president at the time. If he accepted the results and let it go 1/6 doesnt even occur.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

You must know that I don't think you are stupid. Do you say some things that are seen as dumb by me? Of course. I am sure it's the same way for you.

You had to have known that I would call out your intellectually dishonest comment when you said "my main agenda has been to divide and stoke hate between US citizens for many years here". In other words, you knowingly made a statement that you know wasn't true. You should know by now that when you do such a thing, I will counterpunch. I simply corrected your deliberate portrayal of me with a smart ass reply. You also should know that I try and refrain from character assassinations whenever possible. I almost never start the name calling but ain't afraid to climb in the gutter when challenged.
    Yeah knowingly suggests its purposeful and that's probably not true. But it is what happens. Not just from you and you are not even close to the worst of it. But that is what people have been trained to do. Find any angle possible in every "news" story to defend or attack the other half.

Civil war seems inevitable. And people seem to think that's "patriotic" somehow. It's what Americans would call a coup in other countries. And will ensure USA cannot stay being the #1 world power. Very unpatriotic imho.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Yeah knowingly suggests its purposeful and that's probably not true. But it is what happens. Not just from you and you are not even close to the worst of it. But that is what people have been trained to do. Find any angle possible in every "news" story to defend or attack the other half.

Civil war seems inevitable. And people seem to think that's "patriotic" somehow. It's what Americans would call a coup in other countries. And will ensure USA cannot stay being the #1 world power. Very unpatriotic imho.
    And this is the direct result of a decades long psyops against the American people by the Russian Govt

America has never been more divided, nor weaker. Democracy was simply an experiment and maybe its impossible conservatives and liberals to co-exist

DiggityDaggityDo

Also Wednesday, a police spokesman said Crimo drove to Madison, Wisconsin, on Monday following the Illinois shooting, and contemplated a shooting there.

Crimo, after driving to Madison, saw "a celebration that was occurring ... and he seriously contemplated using the firearm he had in his vehicle to commit another shooting in Madison," Lake County Major Crime Task Force spokesperson Chris Covelli told reporters after the court hearing.

"We don't have information to suggest he planned on driving to Madison initially to commit another attack. (But) we do believe that he was driving around following the first attack and saw the celebration" and then contemplated a shooting there, Covelli said.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Also Wednesday, a police spokesman said Crimo drove to Madison, Wisconsin, on Monday following the Illinois shooting, and contemplated a shooting there.

Crimo, after driving to Madison, saw "a celebration that was occurring ... and he seriously contemplated using the firearm he had in his vehicle to commit another shooting in Madison," Lake County Major Crime Task Force spokesperson Chris Covelli told reporters after the court hearing.

"We don't have information to suggest he planned on driving to Madison initially to commit another attack. (But) we do believe that he was driving around following the first attack and saw the celebration" and then contemplated a shooting there, Covelli said.
    Sounds like a decent guy

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

So much easier to just have killed this loser

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

It has to do with how people get charged up about politics. Crimo is a moron and took it to an unreal level but the divide of the nation and the hate from both sides of the politic parties is causing people to think like that. The action on 1/6 is caused by a false narrative of a rigged election by the president at the time. If he accepted the results and let it go 1/6 doesnt even occur.
    Jesus stfu already. People keep acting like it was 9/11. My god people have been sentenced to prison for their actions. Why are people still bitching about it?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This fuggin' guy had an Asian Child sex doll. As in a sex doll that looks like a little Asian kid.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    So much easier to just have killed this loser
    He will commit suicide in the can.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This fuggin' guy had an Asian Child sex doll. As in a sex doll that looks like a little Asian kid.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Jesus stfu already. People keep acting like it was 9/11. My god people have been sentenced to prison for their actions. Why are people still bitching about it?
    Well when you don’t see how my answer developed based on posts from other posters and just rant like the egomaniac that you are you have no context to why I said what I said.
    It has nothing to do with the event it has to do with how people get politically motivated and tend to do stupid things. It doesn’t matter if nothing happened on 1/6, a bunch of people still gathered at the capital like buffoons thinking they could overturn an election. Don’t jump into something if you can’t go back and read the context. It just makes you look like an idiot

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

u really should off yourself.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    And it’s comments like this that keep the division in the country. Imagine being so brain dead that you can’t see other peoples opinions and at least understand their point of view. Actually you don’t have to imagine because you just showed it
    Points Awarded:

peacebyinches gave goduke 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional gave goduke 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    Also I wonder if someone said that to someone in your family and then they did it right in front of you if you would continue telling people they should kill themselves. you could have that engrained in your head for the rest of your life and realize you were a factor in having someone take their life and then it came around full circle.
    Maybe you should think about that the next time you just immediately think people should kill themselves because they have a different view than yours

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    He will commit suicide in the can.
    if he doesn’t bleed out from severe trauma to his asshole first.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    if he doesn’t bleed out from severe trauma to his asshole first.
    I hope they put him in full jail population and only give him pink under wear to wear around. He would deserve what comes next for sure!

DwightShrute

What you are missing in this whole thing is why did people go there? They went there based on the narrative the president was pushing regarding fake election results. You are arguing small points of what happen that day when that day doesnt occur if the president didnt plant that narrative. Once again showing how politics are what are causing these actions across the country. Doesnt matter what party it is, it matters that the citizens of this country are overall stupid and keeping the divide going instead of understanding how to work with their fellow neighbors no matter their views
    they went there because the democrats stole the election

goduke

they went there because the democrats stole the election
    Come on now you can’t really believe that. You know what it would take to actually do that? It would take people in hundreds of districts across many states and then after that it would take none of those people saying anything. So it would take a united country of people with all kinds of backgrounds to agree to rig an election and then stay quiet. People couldn’t even agree on masks but you think they could get enough people to agree on this?
    Then even though it’s absolutely crazy I’ll entertained it and say if that were even true why haven’t the republicans or democrats done it in the past?
    Why are republicans bothering to redistrict all their states if they can just put the right people in spots to steal elections?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Democratic covid shutdowns causing all this mental illness and shootings now.

Florida stayed open during Covid and the people and that State is solid as a rock, everyone from California with half a brain are moving to Florida now. Can't even rent a U-haul in California anymore. Go figure that? New Yorkers moving out too.

DwightShrute

Come on now you can’t really believe that. You know what it would take to actually do that? It would take people in hundreds of districts across many states and then after that it would take none of those people saying anything. So it would take a united country of people with all kinds of backgrounds to agree to rig an election and then stay quiet. People couldn’t even agree on masks but you think they could get enough people to agree on this?
    Then even though it’s absolutely crazy I’ll entertained it and say if that were even true why haven’t the republicans or democrats done it in the past?
    Why are republicans bothering to redistrict all their states if they can just put the right people in spots to steal elections?
    I saw 2000 Mules.

Big Tech banned anyone from posting the Hunter laptop story show the Biden corruption with China and the Ukraine. The polled democrats and I think it was 15% of those that voted for Biden wouldn't have if they knew about Hunter's laptop.

Swing States circumvented their legislature and mailed out ballots which is illegal.

We say worked board up window in election offices. We saw video of them counting mail in ballots that were not even creased which they'd have to be if they were mailed. We saw errors in the machines of double counting and miscounting votes and they were never ever in favor of Trump. Thousands of ballots miraculously came in at 2 and 3 in the morning and almost all for Biden. Hundreds of people from all over the country signed sworn affidavits saying the witness election fraud.

Trump had sold out stadiums with tens of thousands attending. Biden would have 6 people.

Any reasonable person and/or political neutral person would look at all these facts and say this election was stolen from Trump.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

I saw 2000 Mules.

Big Tech banned anyone from posting the Hunter laptop story show the Biden corruption with China and the Ukraine. The polled democrats and I think it was 15% of those that voted for Biden wouldn't have if they knew about Hunter's laptop.

Swing States circumvented their legislature and mailed out ballots which is illegal.

We say worked board up window in election offices. We saw video of them counting mail in ballots that were not even creased which they'd have to be if they were mailed. We saw errors in the machines of double counting and miscounting votes and they were never ever in favor of Trump. Thousands of ballots miraculously came in at 2 and 3 in the morning and almost all for Biden. Hundreds of people from all over the country signed sworn affidavits saying the witness election fraud.

Trump had sold out stadiums with tens of thousands attending. Biden would have 6 people.

Any reasonable person and/or political neutral person would look at all these facts and say this election was stolen from Trump.
    if it isn't illegal, isn't it just using the system to win?

Can the media not take a side? Can private business choose not to host information they dont like? is collecting ballots and submitting them on behalf of others illegal?

If not, you are still just crying that you got outplayed, outsmarted and beaten.

"Stolen" does not fit if you cannot show a single illegal move instead of tactics that your side got outsmarted on.

Does Trump telling his supporters to NOT postal vote ever come into your calculations about why you lost?

DwightShrute

if it isn't illegal, isn't it just using the system to win?

Can the media not take a side? Can private business choose not to host information they dont like? is collecting ballots and submitting them on behalf of others illegal?

If not, you are still just crying that you got outplayed, outsmarted and beaten.

"Stolen" does not fit if you cannot show a single illegal move instead of tactics that your side got outsmarted on.

Does Trump telling his supporters to NOT postal vote ever come into your calculations about why you lost?
    Crooked Hillary paid for a phony Russian dossier which Obama and the FBI used to get warrants to spy on Trump's campaign back in 2016. The media and guys like you laughed and said there was no proof and that it was just another conspiracy theory. Then Mueller did his BS investigation and found nothing. Politician went on new shows and said they saw evidence of Russian collusion with their own eye. CNN won a Pulitzer for their Russian Collusion coverage which was nothing but a fabricated lie. This year, Crooked Hillary was finally fines by the Federal Election Commission for her lies during the campaign. 6 year later! LOL. They all lied to you. Day after day month after month and year after year. All a lie.

The point is that its only illegal depending what party you are on. Imagine getting an FBI subpoena to turn over your hard drive and instead you deleted the 40,000 emails and used Bleach Bit to eliminate any evidence. Then you had your staff literally take hammers and destroy other devices. No charges. No nothing. Hillary made jokes about it. You and I would have been arrested. Roger Stones would have been. Trump would have been.

I showed more than enough evidence for anyone to have serious questions of the validity of the election.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-06-22 at 07:31 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I saw 2000 Mules.

But you do not believe posters who voted in Georgia and told you many times that the voting machines are secured and there is a paper trail to vote and that you can't vote without a valid ID.

But if the douchebag who made 2000 Mules and the scumbag Trump say it 1000 times that the election was stolen you believe it!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    But you do not believe posters who voted in Georgia and told you many times that the voting machines are secured and there is a paper trail to vote and that you can't vote without a valid ID.

But if the douchebag who made 2000 Mules and the scumbag Trump say it 1000 times that the election was stolen you believe it!
    I don't believe almost anything you say about anything. Your post history is the reason.

They guy who made 2000 mules movie is a highly intelligent person who laid out evidence of massive voter fraud. He's a scumbag in your eyes probably because he forced you to question the election and the real possibility you fell for another lie. You will never admit this of course, but I know.

D' Souza detailed it in such a way so that anyone watching, regardless of IQ, could see the obvious fraud and at the very worst, they would come away seriously questioning the validity of the election.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I don't believe almost anything you say about anything. Your post history is the reason.

They guy who made 2000 mules movie is a highly intelligent person who laid out evidence of massive voter fraud. He's a scumbag in your eyes probably because he forced you to question the election and the real possibility you fell for another lie. You will never admit this of course, but I know.

D' Souza detailed it in such a way so that anyone watching, regardless of IQ, could see the obvious fraud and at the very worst, they would come away seriously questioning the validity of the election.
    Come to Atlanta in 2024 and I'll take you with me to tour the election centers. The state spent billions in state of the art voting machines. This is the most secure voting process in the entire universe. You will see step by step that it is impossible to vote without valid ID.

You will be a witness to the process.

A movie is just a movie. Anyone can edit a movie and show what they want. I'm glad you think 2000 Mules is a movie because movies are good for entertainment.

Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr who is the #1 person in the country in legal matters saw the movie and he said this: "Bullshit!"

First ... 3456789 Last