konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Andy View Post
    Hi ChuckyTheGoat,

Our product team is working towards finalizing a long-term strategy for betpoints/pro status/poker/store that will touch on each of your 3 points. Rest assured, there will be value to points and benefits to Pro membership. I know it has been a bit of a waiting game for you and the SBR members, but we appreciate your patience. We will share these plans once they are ready to go.
    Is Biden involved in this rebuild?
    Because it seems his build back better plan is a 8 yr plan

zabelm
    zabelm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Removing the service plays thread is a mistake in my opinion.

I personally know several people that used the service plays forum as a point of reference to gather information on a particular game. Being able to see posted handicappers in the service plays forum was beneficial. Fading a certain handicapper or sharing thoughts about a certain service was always helpful to a small time bettor like myself.

SBR stated one of the reason the service plays section was discontinued was too prevent buy group fraud. If a SBR member is foolish enough to send money to a complete stranger in exchange for some touts losing picks than I guess P.T Barnum was right. " There's a sucker born every minute".

Take care and good luck in the future.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by zabelm View Post
    Removing the service plays thread is a mistake in my opinion.

I personally know several people that used the service plays forum as a point of reference to gather information on a particular game. Being able to see posted handicappers in the service plays forum was beneficial. Fading a certain handicapper or sharing thoughts about a certain service was always helpful to a small time bettor like myself.

SBR stated one of the reason the service plays section was discontinued was too prevent buy group fraud. If a SBR member is foolish enough to send money to a complete stranger in exchange for some touts losing picks than I guess P.T Barnum was right. " There's a sucker born every minute".

Take care and good luck in the future.
    It was a big source of new visitors and newbie bettors to the site. Most of whom were then hopefully saved and moved away from that section as they learned.

New owners would not have removed it if it was legally tenable to continue with it.

Tout services are not only scammers, they spend a lot of effort making legal threats.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Yeh, ditto to all of that. For whatever reason(s) I will miss the service plays. This place just gets to be less informative every month, (week) (day) Translation to the owners: This place is starting to be really useless.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

zabelm

[QUOTE=Optional;30919493]It was a big source of new visitors and newbie bettors to the site. Most of whom were then hopefully saved and moved away from that section as they learned.

New owners would not have removed it if it was legally tenable to continue with it.

---------------

I do understand the SBR new owners concerns about legal liability with regard to copyright infringement. However posting a touts stand a lone picks in the SBR forum does not violate any copyright laws. Any legal treat by a tout based on the fore mentioned would have no merit.

Any tout posts that would include proprietary write ups / articles does violate copyright laws.

The fact remains that the decisions of the new ownership of SBR have made this site less relevant.
    Last edited by zabelm; 06-26-22 at 05:06 PM.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26713

this is a gambling forum why would anyone need a room in vegas or anywhere for that matter if you are a gambler, you should be getting comped rooms

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

___
    Last edited by shari91; 06-27-22 at 05:13 AM. Reason: No one gave a fukken’ shit 15 years I’ve been here, so long !

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3177

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    R.I.P BTJ @ SBR.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

What happen to all the offshore books and advice about them on here. State books are advertised everywhere huge mistakes. This could of been really good place to go could of turned this into a fourm/book where you can get bitcoin that’s what made it fun with the points. I am in a state where I can’t even use these books so it has no use for me anymore when I use too go on it everyday. So if I can’t get information about offshore then what I can’t use these sites. Alot of states can’t why not do both I just don’t get it seems to be going the opposite way. your just like any other advertising company now
    and this so call plan is taking forever. I don’t even see the use with out offshore involved again you lose way more then half of the people because again a lot of people can not even place bets in these sites so the information in useless. I think Sbr went in the wrong direction on how to make this company bigger big time. In my opinion. I literally get no useful information anymore from sites I can use. Mods nothing to do with you guys obviously I feel bad that the owner took you guys in the wrong direction and probably did sbr in soon. I am in Florida now what lol. Even though when I log on it says I am in New Jersey does that mean I can use New Jersey books.
    Last edited by 2ndchance; 06-26-22 at 01:04 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There’s so many states that don’t have gambling that’s the problem and there’s at least 50 review sites for USA books and odds And a lot of them have been around with exposure
    Every single state has a review site

We’re gonna have to be unique from all the other ones including a strong sports book, a strong store

I don’t think there’s much of a demand for USA odds because they’re all basically the same and many people don’t have access

All offshore sports books are stronger than ever whether it’s on the credit side or the post upside And they are a major factor in the sportsbetting arena including USA books as every single USA Book monitors offshore odds that’s all you need to know

They are the pioneers of USA sports betting and they’re here to stay forever we need to accept that

VSIN the biggest network owned by DraftKings daily mentions offshore odds in their shows

70% of sports book threads are about offshore the reason for that is too many people do not have access to the USA and also there’s not much to talk about if you’re talking about the DraftKings of the world three places dominate the entire country and there’s basically no bonuses it’s all geared to a new player

If it was country based it would be a whole different ball game but this state based Run books eliminates too many people

The reviews are the same in every single of the 50 states you can apply any two reviews to all approximate 30 books across the USA because they’re legally regulated there’s not much difference between any of them any facet

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    What happen to all the offshore books and advice about them on here. State books are advertised everywhere huge mistakes. This could of been really good place to go could of turned this into a fourm/book where you can get bitcoin that’s what made it fun with the points. I am in a state where I can’t even use these books so it has no use for me anymore when I use too go on it everyday. So if I can’t get information about offshore then what I can’t use these sites. Alot of states can’t why not do both I just don’t get it seems to be going the opposite way. your just like any other advertising company now
    and this so call plan is taking forever. I don’t even see the use with out offshore involved again you lose way more then half of the people because again a lot of people can not even place bets in these sites so the information in useless. I think Sbr went in the wrong direction on how to make this company bigger big time. In my opinion. I literally get no useful information anymore from sites I can use. Mods nothing to do with you guys obviously I feel bad that the owner took you guys in the wrong direction and probably did sbr in soon. I am in Florida now what lol. Even though when I log on it says I am in New Jersey does that mean I can use New Jersey books.
    Last edited by jjgold; 06-26-22 at 02:42 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

take a lap jj you fulfilled your monthly word count in one post

amazing
    Points Awarded:

pologq gave gauchojake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hubie69 gave gauchojake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hubie69

jjgold

Gauchy
    I’m the smartest guy here the last 15 years and have called everything an absolute expert

The marketplace is flooded with review sites including billion dollar companies we have to be different

We need to make SBR great again not the other way we are going

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gauchy
    I’m the smartest guy here the last 15 years and have called everything an absolute expert

The marketplace is flooded with review sites including billion dollar companies we have to be different

We need to make SBR great again not the other way we are going
    I don't disagree that the marketplace is flooded. It's a mess right now. How do new gamblers get an edge? I don't spend a lot of time on other sites, but the ones I have visited are not great. It's a race to get affiliate dollars buying search words not helping punters beat the books.

The problem with SBR is that it was a highly customized build and the new guys got the keys to car they couldn't drive. A lot of people have left in search of a forum and odds grid that works. Until this whole thing is fixed, we are stuck with this.

Agree with offshore odds as a "must have" for any sort of odds grid. Right now I have to pop open about 4 different devices to make a baseball bet. Maybe they could advertise betonline.net or some US facing information site.

jjgold

I need to talk with the big boys here they need to put me in a suit and tie

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I need to talk with the big boys here they need to put me in a suit and tie
    Don't do it. They need you to stay at your current role being the village idiot. It suits you better.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

***suite***
    Points Awarded:

icon gave gauchojake 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: icon

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

A firm date would be much better. How about making every contest for gift cards until you get your format finalized, at least then it would give people a showing of good faith on your part. You can also run poker tournaments at a number of poker sites temporarily until yours is implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Andy View Post
    Hi EmpireMaker,

I definitely agree - our loyal SBR members have been very patient during this transition and it doesn't go unnoticed. I am here to provide as much transparency as possible during this process. While I am unable to pinpoint a firm date for store re-opening, as I mentioned in my reply to Chucky, we are getting closer to a finalized plan there. Once that is ready for roll-out, we will layout a timetable of what to expect.

P.S. 15K posts on the number - giddy up!

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

[QUOTE=zabelm;30919514]
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It was a big source of new visitors and newbie bettors to the site. Most of whom were then hopefully saved and moved away from that section as they learned.

---------------

I do understand the SBR new owners concerns about legal liability with regard to copyright infringement. However posting a touts stand a lone picks in the SBR forum does not violate any copyright laws. Any legal treat by a tout based on the fore mentioned would have no merit.

Any tout posts that would include proprietary write ups / articles does violate copyright laws.

The fact remains that the decisions of the new ownership of SBR have made this site less relevant.

less relevant is a compliment...........non relevant seems to be a better fit

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3177

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    ___
    see my post below yours BTP. was clueless as to why you are leaving. elaborate if you want to? THX

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i miss being able to at least talk about offshore. like put it in its own section where you would click and it would be independent of the main forum.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by THE HITMAN View Post
    Yeh, ditto to all of that. For whatever reason(s) I will miss the service plays. This place just gets to be less informative every month, (week) (day) Translation to the owners: This place is starting to be really useless.
    I agree with this post. I think as long term members here... we hope to hang on.... a new/better change. Possibly we're just addicted? And don't want to go? We enjoy chatting with other long term members here....

But... I do question the point of being here now. Poker gone. Store gone. Consistency... gone. Why was this website purchased again? Interesting.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    take a lap jj you fulfilled your monthly word count in one post

amazing

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I agree with this post. I think as long term members here... we hope to hang on.... a new/better change. Possibly we're just addicted? And don't want to go? We enjoy chatting with other long term members here....

But... I do question the point of being here now. Poker gone. Store gone. Consistency... gone. Why was this website purchased again? Interesting.
    i came back for the ladies. when they hear SBR they cannot resist.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i miss being able to at least talk about offshore. like put it in its own section where you would click and it would be independent of the main forum.
    No problems talking offshore at all.

SBR just does not officially rate or mediate with offshore books.

Who is telling you this info?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90072

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i came back for the ladies. when they hear SBR they cannot resist.
    Welcome back

You were missed pal!

Are you still using wagerweb?

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    No problems talking offshore at all.

SBR just does not officially rate or mediate with offshore books.

Who is telling you this info?
    no one was telling me. it could be me misunderstanding after reading thru other threads. i thought we weren't allowed to generally talk about offshore books.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Welcome back

You were missed pal!

Are you still using wagerweb?
    Hello Mike!

I was using them. Now I have been spreading it around the domestic books. I have an itch to go back to them though. I like the weekly rebate.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

You would have way More traffic point blank if you got rid of the u.s.a book there are so many of theses sites. What made this different was it was all about offshore. It was very helpful who to stay away from, bonuses, the odds board a bunch of stuff. There still way more states that cant gamble in the states then there are that can. Why be the same as everyone else. I mean at least add the offshore odds also this site is useless with people that live in Florida in other states that can’t use them. It really is way to many sites you can actually find better information at. You guys need to make the points with the bitcoin you can get and bring back the offshore are otherwise this owner wasting a bunch of time and money to be what a advertising site for usa books I mean come on I literally can’t go 10 min without seeing one out there on the internet. I hate that I can’t find any information anymore on offshore books. Everyone saying BETUS is a good book now well I just got screwed buy them. I sure they pay maybe now but there are dirty. Placed a first 5 innings with my 100% match free play of 100$ for first 5innings of the Oakland a’s the other night Against the yanks the odds at + 5 A’S at + 140 and guess what they said I was not able to use my free play in first 5 inning play. They bet was accepted on the page where you place it on. They even had the free play button you press and it turns blue. It showed I bet it so I checked in the 6 th inning under wagers to get my winnings and under pending wagers it said full game at +1.5 at 140 are you kidding me I think. Telling myself I knew I should of never trusted this company but I heard they got better yea compared to what though that’s dirty they accepted a bet if I could not make the bet in the first place there should of never been a FP button there plus except it. Anyways new customer also called them they are rude acting like they can’t hear me all the lower book tricks they were pulling then said that it defaults to full game if you make a first 5 inning play with a free play lol. Wow I mean so you trick the person into a bet that they didn’t even bet on. How about take the FP button away like they do on + 300 plays. Just so aggravating that’s why I stay with top books I new I should of never tried them but they got me with there bonuses now I know why they can do those. They would not even do anything for me great company they got over there. I mean di t they want repeat customers especially with something that I feel is 100 there fault. Sorry for writing so much but it just blew mind.
    Points Awarded:

pologq gave 2ndchance 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90072

You would have way More traffic point blank if you got rid of the u.s.a book there are so many of theses sites. What made this different was it was all about offshore. It was very helpful who to stay away from, bonuses, the odds board a bunch of stuff. There still way more states that cant gamble in the states then there are that can. Why be the same as everyone else. I mean at least add the offshore odds also this site is useless with people that live in Florida in other states that can’t use them. It really is way to many sites you can actually find better information at. You guys need to make the points with the bitcoin you can get and bring back the offshore are otherwise this owner wasting a bunch of time and money to be what a advertising site for usa books I mean come on I literally can’t go 10 min without seeing one out there on the internet. I hate that I can’t find any information anymore on offshore books. Everyone saying BETUS is a good book now well I just got screwed buy them. I sure they pay maybe now but there are dirty. Placed a first 5 innings with my 100% match free play of 100$ for first 5innings of the Oakland a’s the other night Against the yanks the odds at + 5 A’S at + 140 and guess what they said I was not able to use my free play in first 5 inning play. They bet was accepted on the page where you place it on. They even had the free play button you press and it turns blue. It showed I bet it so I checked in the 6 th inning under wagers to get my winnings and under pending wagers it said full game at +1.5 at 140 are you kidding me I think. Telling myself I knew I should of never trusted this company but I heard they got better yea compared to what though that’s dirty they accepted a bet if I could not make the bet in the first place there should of never been a FP button there plus except it. Anyways new customer also called them they are rude acting like they can’t hear me all the lower book tricks they were pulling then said that it defaults to full game if you make a first 5 inning play with a free play lol. Wow I mean so you trick the person into a bet that they didn’t even bet on. How about take the FP button away like they do on + 300 plays. Just so aggravating that’s why I stay with top books I new I should of never tried them but they got me with there bonuses now I know why they can do those. They would not even do anything for me great company they got over there. I mean di t they want repeat customers especially with something that I feel is 100 there fault. Sorry for writing so much but it just blew mind.
    Some good stuff here

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Why would you take the time to write this? I mean look around, has anything on this forum added up to what was promised? The only thing I know is 1) They will hold posters accountable for posts but won't hold themselves accountable for the lies they have been spitting for half a year 2) again not one thing has came true but I swear if you say one bad word about another poster your gone. Morale of the story is, they ask your opinion then basically wipe their ass with it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    see my post below yours BTP. was clueless as to why you are leaving. elaborate if you want to? THX
    He has made friends elsewhere where things are nice and cozy. He will be back when there is money to be made.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14055

Roger, I wouldn’t worry about it.

zabelm

SBR has little to no value from a sports betting stand point anymore. On top of the changes to the sports books listed. No service plays thread. No store and no poker. Why exactly is the functionality of the site? What purpose does it serve to a sports bettor?

Time to move on.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Oh crap the woke crowd is here

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Why would you take the time to write this? I mean look around, has anything on this forum added up to what was promised? The only thing I know is 1) They will hold posters accountable for posts but won't hold themselves accountable for the lies they have been spitting for half a year 2) again not one thing has came true but I swear if you say one bad word about another poster your gone. Morale of the story is, they ask your opinion then basically wipe their ass with it.
    Hate to say it but this seems to be a very accurate assessment... Hope it changes soon.

First 12345 Last