JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Let's go!

svsooner
    svsooner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16053

Nah, these coksuckers like to load the bases with no outs just to tease us about hitting the over. fuk them in the goat ass!
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave svsooner 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Da Manster! gave svsooner 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by svsooner View Post
    Nah, these coksuckers like to load the bases with no outs just to tease us about hitting the over. fuk them in the goat ass!
    This shit is getting ridiculous...My last 4 losses have all come down to only needing just one more measly hit!!.......We did our job!...the players let us down...they didn't execute!...

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

We get them next time Manster!!
    All the chances in the world and they couldn’t bring it home.

Thanks again Sir!!!
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave KnuckleHeadz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    This shit is getting ridiculous...My last 4 losses have all come down to only needing just one more measly hit!!.......We did our job!...the players let us down...they didn't execute!...
    You only bet over in mlb? Lol I noticed all your mlb plays are all over in total.

Da Manster!

Alright guys...One or two more plays and then I'm closing up shop for the year...I'm getting ready to move to Cyprus on July 11th and I have lots of shit to do, errands to run, make sure all of my finances are taking care of, etc, etc...If this play loses tonight, I'm finished...I'm just going to cash out my remaining balance and quit while I'm still ahead....If we hit tonight, one more final play for tomorrow!......Either way, it's been another great year and winning season...We are still way up in the game and made a nice chunk of coin to take us to pigskin season which is just right around the corner!...

Phillies@Padres (over 7.5) for 7 units

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    You only bet over in mlb? Lol I noticed all your mlb plays are all over in total.
    99% of the time......I have a formula that obviously works the majority of the time and as long as I'm winning consistently and making money, I'm gonna stick to it!...

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

99% of the time......I have a formula that obviously works the majority of the time and as long as I'm winning consistently and making money, I'm gonna stick to it!...
    As long as it’s working, that’s all that matters, keep it up

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Good fortune in your travels Manster, take care of your Mom. Football right around the corner
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

k310
    k310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2536

LFG!

Da Manster!

Two fukkin' hamburgers on the mound, two supposedly "good" offenses...way too many goose eggs on the scoreboard...Snell is a fukkin' bum who shouldn't even be in the big leagues...Alright guys, that is going to officially wrap up this year for me...I'm not sure if I will be back or not on the forum even during football season...but if and when I do, I'm going to start from scratch in terms of record and units...Anyhow, it clearly depends on how things go with mom and how my schedule goes...I do apologize that I cooled off just a wee bit at the end but bottom line, another brilliant winning year and we still crushed the books!...

Final numbers: 0 - 2...(-16 units)....final YTD record is 63 - 37....26 games over .500....63% win pct....(+78 units)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Good luck to you and take care.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

Hope you return but if not, excellent way to go out. Good luck with everything!
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Headsterx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Thanks bro. It was an awesome run. I wish the best with the move and your family.
    Nomination(s):

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Thanks for all the winning calls...
    Safe travels

k310
    k310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2536

Thank you DM. Take care, good luck, and Godspeed!

llevin11
    llevin11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4672

Thanks Manster! You da man! Hope to see you back soon. Regards to your mom

travis91
    travis91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3691

Best of luck brotha!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Football teasers!!

svsooner
    svsooner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16053

Thanks brother! Travel safe and enjoy Cypress!

Da Manster!

Thanks Gents!...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Thanks Gents!...

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Two fukkin' hamburgers on the mound, two supposedly "good" offenses...way too many goose eggs on the scoreboard...Snell is a fukkin' bum who shouldn't even be in the big leagues...Alright guys, that is going to officially wrap up this year for me...I'm not sure if I will be back or not on the forum even during football season...but if and when I do, I'm going to start from scratch in terms of record and units...Anyhow, it clearly depends on how things go with mom and how my schedule goes...I do apologize that I cooled off just a wee bit at the end but bottom line, another brilliant winning year and we still crushed the books!...

Final numbers: 0 - 2...(-16 units)....final YTD record is 63 - 37....26 games over .500....63% win pct....(+78 units)

Da Manster!

Sup Fellas!.......Hope all is well and good!...I can't believe it's been nearly a year since I've moved overseas to Cyprus (taking care of mom)...It's been rough and hectic but I'm enjoying the beach life! Lot's of belching going on 24/7! Hundreds of hot women from all over the world wearing skimpy micro thongs and g-strings in public beaches! some even going topless! I'm so tempted to take pics but don't want to get labeled the town pervert!... I will write a complete write up in a few minutes and all of us can do some catching up...Anyhow, here's a play that I feel pretty confident about:

Risk: $100
    Win: $300

3TM 1PT teaser:

Astros-Guardians (over 6.5)
    Marlins-White Sox (over 6.5)
    Cubs-Giants (over 6.5)
    Points Awarded:

packerd_00 gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila, and packerd_00

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

Sounds like a good year Manster. Welcome back!

You can renew your pro membership for 1500 points now BTW.
    Nomination(s):

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

Hell yeah! You left when you were on fire! Welcome back as we welcome some winners!
    Nomination(s):

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Sounds like a good year Manster. Welcome back!

You can renew your pro membership for 1500 points now BTW.

Thanks for the heads up, Opti!...I just might do that! Same rewards, perks, benefits, etc. as before? Not sure how long I will stay on here but I will do my best to try to pump some life back into SBR!...Cheers!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Hell yeah! You left when you were on fire! Welcome back as we welcome some winners!
    Thanks Headsterx! I'll try and do my best! It's a wee bit different over here in Cyprus (Greek country in the Mediterranean Sea)...First and foremost, gambling is legal! some more good news is there are 100's of shops all over the country! We are an island full of degenerates! LOL! I have two shops within a 1.5 mile radius of my house. MegaBet which is on the outskirts of the city and OPAP which is on the boardwalk! Bad news is the standard juice on all games is 20%! that sucks monkey ass! and the price goes either up or down accordingly...For example, last night the O's-Brewers was over 8.5 (-120) at most offshore and USA books...over here it was (-140)!...the prices are like this for just about every American sporting event...so what I've been doing since moving over here is trying to find at least one other game that I really like and parlay them to get (+) money on a winning wager. at OPAP shop, you have to parlay or tease at least 3 teams for one bet! no straight wagers or two teamers...it's their system...but they do let you tease one run in MLB on the total. also all books over here don't push! all numbers, totals, sides, etc. are either a half point higher or lower than what the line is if it falls on a whole number. for example in football, if a team is favored by 7, the line will be either 7.5 or 6.5...you will either win or lose. you will never push. well, that's about it. Good luck and let's kick some ass, brother!

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1004

Welcome back! Hope everything is well.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

^
    What he said.
    You're a legendary Hall of Fame SBR poster Manny, welcome.
    Nomination(s):

Da Manster!

@mjsuax...congrats on becoming a mod...and things are about as well as can be expected...let's rock and roll brother!

@Nasher...Thanks my "Fly Me" brother! I'm glad to see you still hanging in there. The crafty seasoned veteran that you are. Hopefully you are still kicking ass and taking names in MLB! I miss your write ups! (not sure if you still do them or not)...And as always, good luck and good health to Tessie, Cooper, and rest of the family!

PS...congrats to you as well for becoming a mod! I just noticed!
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave Da Manster! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

@Nasher...Thanks my "Fly Me" brother! I'm glad to see you still hanging in there. The crafty seasoned veteran that you are. Hopefully you are still kicking ass and taking names in MLB! I miss your write ups! (not sure if you still do them or not)...And as always, good luck and good health to Tessie, Cooper, and rest of the family!

PS...congrats to you as well for becoming a mod! I just noticed!
    That's code for 'old fart', I resemble that remark.

Regarding Cooper, he passed over the Rainbow Bridge this past October, he would have been twenty this month.
    Cooper went out on his own terms, I thank God every day for Cooper's twenty years with us, Tessie Dog is now unofficially Tessie Horse, she's a big 'un I tell ya, she's a great girl.

I'm holding my own this season in MLB, up a few units, nothing big, like I say, holding my own.

Thanks for asking.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    That's code for 'old fart', I resemble that remark.

Regarding Cooper, he passed over the Rainbow Bridge this past October, he would have been twenty this month.
    Cooper went out on his own terms, I thank God every day for Cooper's twenty years with us, Tessie Dog is now unofficially Tessie Horse, she's a big 'un I tell ya, she's a great girl.

I'm holding my own this season in MLB, up a few units, nothing big, like I say, holding my own.

Thanks for asking.
    awww man! sorry to hear that! RIP Coop! he had a helluva good life!...20+ years for a JRT! not too shabby my friend!...and Tessie Dog never met a meal she didn't like, huh?...and don't worry Nasher...you are still young enough to be my son!....I think I got you beat by at least 15 years! you and I are like fine wines...we just keep getting better with age!

PS...why aren't emoticons working anymore or not showing up in posts?

First ... 62636465666768 ... Last