Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    13-10 overall

Adding:

Same Game Parlay (+125) DK:

Milw/Reds both to score Over 2.5

Tommy Pham 1+ hit

Pham has hit in 8 in a row and 12 of 14. Minor sucks and Houser is probably Milw's worst starter. I'm hitting it fairly big
    How many SGPs is that in a row? Not hitting anything else so it better be a high percentage! Pham was 0-3 and had a check swing roller that he hustled and beat out. The guy does give 100% atleast and it paid off here

Fred The Hammer

14-10

Adding:

Same Game Parlay (+105) DK:

Lance Lynn 4+ hits allowed
    Jays/CWS Over 7.5
    Jays +3.5 runs

Now that I'm not getting boosts I'm betting bigger at lower odds. Probably wayyyy overboard here as I see it like 7-5 or 6-4 Jays, but I'm buying 1.5 off the total and taking 3.5 runs. Lance Lynn has always been fat so 35 is old when you're way overweight. He's not Charlie Morton at 35 or Mad Max,etc. He allowed 13 hits in 7 total innings at AAA before the White Sox and then 10 hits in 4.1 in his first start. I also bet Lynn Over 2.5 earned runs for a small amount
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 06-20-22 at 03:11 PM.

Fred The Hammer

14-10

Adding:

Jays/CWS Over 7.5
    Jays +3.5 runs

Now that I'm not getting boosts I'm betting bigger at lower odds. Probably wayyyy overboard here as I see it like 7-5 or 6-4 Jays, but I'm buying 1.5 off the total and taking 3.5 runs. Lance Lynn has always been fat so 35 is old when you're way overweight. He's not Charlie Morton at 35 or Mad Max,etc. He allowed 13 hits in 7 total innings at AAA before the White Sox and then 10 hits in 4.1 in his first start. I also bet Lynn Over 2.5 earned runs for a small amount
    Toronto down 8-2 and Lynn only allowed 2 hits thru 5. Looked dead, but I have some magic with these things! Another Winner! Also didn't hurt that Tony LaRussa is a senile old man. Lynn was near the end pitch wise and 1st/2nd nobody out in the 6th. He really struck out Vlad on a 3-2 but didn't get the call. He's arguing with the ump and I'm thinking LaRussa would pull him with 3 hits allowed, but he left him in to give up a rbi double. I hate LaRussa but he helped me big time tonight!

7 SGP WInners in a row on this thread and 11-1 Overall

Fred The Hammer

14-10

Adding:

Jays/CWS Over 7.5
    Jays +3.5 runs

Counting that shit too

16-10 Overall

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

Gonsolin LAD Under 2.5 earned runs (-140) MGM

This guy has been unbelievable with a 1.42 era and hasn't given up 3 er all year over 12 starts. Yeah Cincy's ballpark is a bandbox and gives up cheap HRs, but I'm a Reds fan and we don't get big 2 out hits. They'll strand guys right and left.

Should have several plays today since I'm off on Tuesdays and I'll definitely try to keep the SGP streak moving along too!

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

Same Game Parlay (+100) DK:

Santander 1+ hit
    Both Wash/Balt to score 2+ runs
    Fedde 4+ hits

Same Game Parlay (+475) DK:

Dodgers ML
    Dodgers to score first
    Gonsolin 5+ Ks
    Trea Turner 2+ hits

Not getting greedy here at +100 with the first one. Santander is hitting .319 and has hit in 12 of their last 14 games. Fedde sucks and so does Jordan Lyles

The Dodger SGP is a DK special and looked pretty good. I just threw $40 on it to make $190. Turner getting 2 hits might be rough, but hes batting leadoff and might get 5 atbats in a blowout. Worth a shot

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

Same Game Parlay (+230) DK:

Suwinski Pitt Over 1.5 bases

Pitt ML

Suwinski is swinging it for power and Swarmer looks pretty shook up since the Yankees hit 6 hrs off him. I have a live bet boost and I'm probably going to use that on the Pirates....maybe Pitt RL. They should handle the Cubbies again.

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

5 way 2 team round robin (10 plays) DK:

Twins RL -1.5 (+125)

Luis Garcia Nats 1+ rbi (+160)

A Garcia Rangers 1+ rbi (+165)

Nimmo 1+ runs (+100)

Cards to score 1st inning (+170)

I like all these and if 4-5 hit then could make some nice coin. Goldy is out for the Cards but thats probably why its +170. Chi Chi Gonzalez is f terrible. $150 can pay $890 if they all hit

Fred The Hammer

Not a good night. Not terrible, but could've been much better with 1 more K by the Dodgers pitcher or if Suwinski didn't miss a HR by a few feet. Funny how they give you a Same Game Parlay like LA tonight and it always finds a way to just barely lose. I hit the NBA parlays they give out, but I'm making my own with mlb

RL isn't for me either. Minn fought back from 3 down to lead 5-3 and 4 outs away from a cover and gave up a 2 run bomb. RL has just never been that great for me. I did win KBO this morning so only down about $180 today unless I get a miracle somewhere

Fred The Hammer

17-14 Overall

Adding:

Jays/White Sox Over 7.5
    Giolito 5+ hits allowed
    Each team Over 1.5

Hot in Chicago and the bullpens are worn down after these last few high scoring games including extras last night. Springer and Tim Anderson are sitting it out, but I don't think offense will be a problem. Giolito has also been very hittable with atleast 5 hits allowed in 7 straight starts

I like the Over tonight with Arkansas/OM but still capping it. I'll release a KBO play sometime late for tomorrow morning. Couldn't decide whether to bet Lotte Over 1.5 thru 5 or 3.5 for the game so I hit them both and they hit both. Over was 4-1 in KBO this morning.

Fred The Hammer

Hedged WS Under 1.5 (+110) last inning so its either $100 profit or breaking even. Not getting greedy since I pounded KBO this morning. I have Over 8.5 too so hopefully we'll get more offense

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

Nice call on the Jays over. I already had the Jays so I didnt tail. Should have added half a unit. So you're saying you like over 12 in the Arkansas/Ole Miss game?

Fred The Hammer

[QUOTE=Johnnythunder;30916611]Nice call on the Jays over. I already had the Jays so I didnt tail. Should have added half a unit. So you're saying you like over 12 in the Arkansas/Ole Miss game?[/QUO

I did somewhat, but the line went up so I passed. Tried to post Reds Over 3.5, but SBR locked me out? I also have a SGP with Farmer rbi (+400) for $75. I couldn't decide between Farmer or Solano and I choose wrong so far. Atleast 1 more for the Reds though and I'll profit a little more.

Johnnythunder

I was going to take Reds/Dodgers over but something i saw made me scratch that idea.

svsooner
    svsooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16053

17-14 Overall

Adding:

Jays/White Sox Over 7.5
    Giolito 5+ hits allowed
    Each team Over 1.5

Hot in Chicago and the bullpens are worn down after these last few high scoring games including extras last night. Springer and Tim Anderson are sitting it out, but I don't think offense will be a problem. Giolito has also been very hittable with atleast 5 hits allowed in 7 straight starts

I like the Over tonight with Arkansas/OM but still capping it. I'll release a KBO play sometime late for tomorrow morning. Couldn't decide whether to bet Lotte Over 1.5 thru 5 or 3.5 for the game so I hit them both and they hit both. Over was 4-1 in KBO this morning.

Hey Fred! Hope all is well. I'm assuming that you'll be posting your KBO pick tonight? I'm on the West coast, so I got lots of time to wait.

Fred The Hammer

Thanks for the support Svsooner. My ex-wife is from OKC area and spent some time up there from DFW. Her parents had a place in Noble outside OKC. That was fun playing in the woods with our Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Spent about 45 min capping and like these 2. Raining in Korea so good shot they don't go, but will hope for the best. Not pounding either one

Adding:

NC Dinos (+145) MGM

Kiwoom Heroes (-150) DK

Like 2 sides for this morning. Despaigne is a foreign starter for the KT Wiz and he's been in Korea for a while. 35 years old and nearing the end. He's gave up 97 hits in 78 ip and lost 4 of last 5 starts with 22 earned in 25.1 innings. Thats not good and NC seems to be surging a little. They're 6-3-1 in their last 10 and surging up from 9th place. Actually I think I'll bet a little more on this one. My fav pick

Kiwoom lost Puig (injured I guess?) and they don't score a ton, but their pitching is good. They're 7-1 vs Samsung and this starter is 2-0 vs Samsung with a 0.60 era against them! Worth -150 with those kind of trends

Fred The Hammer

Made $559 on Wednesday. SBR locked me out of posting the Reds Over 3.5 and I picked up Seattle race to 3, but wasn't near my computer to post it. Good run and seeing it well though. Try to post my KBO winners too

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

SF Over 1.5 (-150) thru 5 innings DK:

I've had good luck with these although the juice is a little high. Still though 1 run thru 5 is a 1.80 era and how many starters have a era even close? Kyle Wright has been great for Atlanta but coming back to Earth now and had only a decent era in May of 3.94. The ball can jump out of Turner Field at times too. Just had 12-10 the other night

svsooner

Made $559 on Wednesday. SBR locked me out of posting the Reds Over 3.5 and I picked up Seattle race to 3, but wasn't near my computer to post it. Good run and seeing it well though. Try to post my KBO winners too
    Awesome! Good luck and keep it up.

I'm tailing small on NC Dinos.

I'm from the OKC area too, good times, but not retiring there! Either Vegas or Florida for me, probably both.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by svsooner View Post
    Awesome! Good luck and keep it up.

I'm tailing small on NC Dinos.

I'm from the OKC area too, good times, but not retiring there! Either Vegas or Florida for me, probably both.
    Yeah I wouldn't want to retire in Oklahoma either....or my Indiana for that matter.

Too bad NC got rained out, but glad I watched Kiwoom for a few innings. This Kiwoom pitcher An Woo-Jin has some major league stuff! 158 kph translates to 98 MPH which would make him one of the harder throwing starters in the majors. He's 6-4 202 and only 22 years old. Has a nice change-up too. He should dominate KBO even more then 2.70 or whatever, but he's young

Fred The Hammer

Overall 19-14

Adding:

Same Game Parlay (+370) DK:

Happ 1+ hit

Cubs/Pirates Over 7.5

Michael Chavis 1+ rbi

Cashed KBO again. Taking a shot here with Chavis rbi. He kills lefties and should be guys on in front of him batting cleanup today. Happ has been swinging it pretty well also

Adding:

Rockies/Marlins Over 7.5 buying 1.5 (-155) MGM

Liked the line taking 1.5 runs off and will pay the juice

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

Daza Rockies 1+ run (+120) DK

He's scored in 5 straight games and he's murdering lefties (.431). Cron and Rodgers behind him so I like his chances. Doesn't have HR power, but big park and he can double or triple. Both the games in this series have been in the double digits as well

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

SF Over 1.5 (-150) thru 5 innings DK:

I've had good luck with these although the juice is a little high. Still though 1 run thru 5 is a 1.80 era and how many starters have a era even close? Kyle Wright has been great for Atlanta but coming back to Earth now and had only a decent era in May of 3.94. The ball can jump out of Turner Field at times too. Just had 12-10 the other night

Fred The Hammer

Overall 19-14

Adding:

Same Game Parlay (+370) DK:

Happ 1+ hit

Cubs/Pirates Over 7.5

Michael Chavis 1+ rbi

Cashed KBO again. Taking a shot here with Chavis rbi. He kills lefties and should be guys on in front of him batting cleanup today. Happ has been swinging it pretty well also

Adding:

Rockies/Marlins Over 7.5 buying 1.5 (-155) MGM

Liked the line taking 1.5 runs off and will pay the juice
    Chavis HR in the 8th. Unbelievable. +370

Points Awarded:

svsooner gave Fred The Hammer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fred The Hammer

21-16 Overall

Adding:

Same Game Parlay (+140) DK:

Vaughn 1+ hit

WS win race to 4

Same Game Parlay (+320) DK:

Vaughn 1+ hit
    WS win race to 4
    Abreu 1+ rbi

I like the WS here. Baltimore has never seen Cueto before and he can be tricky. Vaughn is hitting .390 in June and Pollock is hitting .321 so the top 3 should set the table for Abreu to get an rbi. He's hitting .300 in June himself and knows how to take what the pitcher is giving. The O's pitcher Kremer has a lifetime era of 6.

1. Tim Anderson
    2. Vaughn
    3. Pollock
    4. Abreu

svsooner

Fred, are you making any KBO picks tonight?

Fred The Hammer

Overall 21-18

Can't win them all. I even bet $80 (+125) that neither would get 4 when it was 0-0 in the 3rd or 4th. 3-0 and the O's have 2 outs in the 9th and score the 4th run. $180 swing. Oh well. Atleast won that Cubs SGP or it would've been a bad day

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by svsooner View Post
    Fred, are you making any KBO picks tonight?
    Yes sir!

Adding:

Parlay (+167) DK:

KT Wiz ML

Kia/Doosan Over 7.5 (buying a run)

KT Wiz pitcher has been on an ungodly roll but -165 is a little high so I bought a run and parlayed with Kia/Doosan Over. Should be some runs in that one
    Points Awarded:

svsooner gave Fred The Hammer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fred The Hammer

That sucked. KT Wiz came from 3 down to win 9-6. They hit 5 hrs which is insane in Kbo. Never heard of it in that league. Teams don't even average 1 per game. The other game got tied 3-3 in the 7th and I hit Under 8.5 +130 to possibly hedge or win both so I only lost $60. They had like 30 baserunners combined with hits/walks and only 7 fkn runs? Oh well

Fred The Hammer

Overall 21-19

Ian Anderson 5+ hits allowed

Trea Turner 1+ hits

Both teams Over 1.5

Went back and forth with this game and most SGPs I came up with had better odds, but I feel most confident this will collect! Turner has only failed to hit in 2 games since May 9th. He's a machine! I also think Anderson will be overwhelmed by LAs bats. He got the Cubs last time with the wind blowing in, but gave up 6,6, and 10 hits in the 3 June starts before that. Faced a good lineup in Boston on May 11 which might compare to LA and gave up 7 hits in 5.1 ip. Last one is both Over 1.5. Urias is good but not that good plus LAs pen got dinged up pretty good in Cincy despite the sweep

I'm looking at the Jays/Milw game too. Should find a winner there somewhere

Fred The Hammer

Ended up cashing Jays race to 3 for a little bit, but my big play is this Dodger SGP. Just need the Braves to get 2 off Urias somehow. Weird looking ugly MFer is a pain in the ass. They keep getting their leadoff guy on, but nothing after

Johnnythunder

Bet Toronto as well

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

Cardinals Race to 6 Live (-155) DK

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    Bet Toronto as well

Nice! Yeah that was the first game I looked at for a SGP, but I switched over to LA/Atl for some reason? Houser sucks. His #s were good at home, but you knew the Jays would light him up

Fred The Hammer

Wow. Tried to post Jays/Milw Over 11.5, but Tellez went deep before I could post it. Berrios is horrible and this Chi Chi guy is a scrub. I'll have a few plays here and there, but I'm pretty much killing this thread. Watching too much baseball and it burned me out. I might be back later? I made a killing with Sept baseball in 2019 when they first opened up the sportsbook here. Alot of teams start to quit after the AS break and its easier to cap imo

Did have a 11-1 SGP streak to start this thread. That ain't bad. I have to get another job and I'm also enjoying poker at the new poker room over by me. Won like $325 on Friday night

First 12345 ... Last