Rremember: "Posting...is more important than Family."

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Where is the video of mobile holding an SBR sign at a WWE event????

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone eventually leaves

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Everyone eventually leaves
    are you Gold predicting your eventual soon departure? I hope not.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Guy was a worthless antagonist and would bait posters into talking shit to him and they would get banned. I was one of many. Guys wife would make him sit down to pee after spending his money at the mall all day then he would come on here and act like he was some rebel tough guy to try to build back up his diminished self esteem. Guy had it out for me cuz I made a thread saying I thought it was funny how many times Ortiz called Price a p***y after Price plunked him. Creampie1988 posted in the thread something to the tune of “he did steroids good thing Proce taught him some manners” I was like “Well maybe your Rangers should of used some roids and they wouldn’t of blown that World Series” Creampie made his life’s mission to troll me non stop after. I mean seriously, at the time I wasn’t even 25 years old and this dude in his 50s is following me around typing all this shit he would never say in person without getting his skull cracked WIDE OPEN with a blunt object? How pathetic. Dude acted like he was some hard ass while sporting a cute little anklet tattoo, bro if you’re gonna get some ink be a man about it, not a underage girl type tattoo. I’m not even 40 yet and look at 25 year olds as kids still, would t even waste my time going at one like he did me knowing I am more mature and have more life experience. What a fkin clown he was. He was the beginning of the decline of SBR. Those of us who have been around for 10+ years all agree this place is not even half as good as it used to be. He was one of the biggest trolls this site ever saw and that is saying something. He drove away many, many posters and abused his role like the emasculated “man” that he was.
    Points Awarded:

icon gave KiDBaZkiT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

The epitome of “Can dish it out, but cannot take it” Straight up b***ch move.

“Let me go out of my way to talk some shit to you when you have never even addressed me personally, and then when you say something back and I can’t think of a better comeback or I can’t take it, I‘ll have you banned” -Creampie1988

Absolute mentality of a female.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

KidBaz... your photo should be put in the dictionary next to Irony for those last two posts.

Opie is nothing like that, at all. Posters teased him all the time and he is definitely not the butt hurt type.

But YOU sure are. Your rant actually describes you to a tee. Bitter, nasty, judgmental, cries like a full on baby if anyone even disagrees, let alone attacks you.

I'd bet 90% of posters would agree with me about you and Opie.

-1000 your answer to this reply will display just how correct my impression of you is!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711, and toddsclowns

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Cut the bullshit, Optional!......Opie1988 hasn't left the forum...He is still posting...He is one of the JJ Gold accounts...I just haven't figured out which shift yet!...(1st, 2nd, or 3rd)...

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Cut the bullshit, Optional!......Opie1988 hasn't left the forum...He is still posting...He is one of the JJ Gold accounts...I just haven't figured out which shift yet!...(1st, 2nd, or 3rd)...
    If he is, I don't know about it!

But good theory.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    KidBaz... your photo should be put in the dictionary next to Irony for those last two posts.

Opie is nothing like that, at all. Posters teased him all the time and he is definitely not the butt hurt type.

But YOU sure are. Your rant actually describes you to a tee. Bitter, nasty, judgmental, cries like a full on baby if anyone even disagrees, let alone attacks you.

-1000 your answer to this reply will display just how correct my impression of you is!
    Confirmed

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Spicy

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

guys got long money ..

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Opie was funny and knew how to play the game.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great poster. Wonder what he is doing now?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Guy was a worthless antagonist and would bait posters into talking shit to him and they would get banned. I was one of many. Guys wife would make him sit down to pee after spending his money at the mall all day then he would come on here and act like he was some rebel tough guy to try to build back up his diminished self esteem. Guy had it out for me cuz I made a thread saying I thought it was funny how many times Ortiz called Price a p***y after Price plunked him. Creampie1988 posted in the thread something to the tune of “he did steroids good thing Proce taught him some manners” I was like “Well maybe your Rangers should of used some roids and they wouldn’t of blown that World Series” Creampie made his life’s mission to troll me non stop after. I mean seriously, at the time I wasn’t even 25 years old and this dude in his 50s is following me around typing all this shit he would never say in person without getting his skull cracked WIDE OPEN with a blunt object? How pathetic. Dude acted like he was some hard ass while sporting a cute little anklet tattoo, bro if you’re gonna get some ink be a man about it, not a underage girl type tattoo. I’m not even 40 yet and look at 25 year olds as kids still, would t even waste my time going at one like he did me knowing I am more mature and have more life experience. What a fkin clown he was. He was the beginning of the decline of SBR. Those of us who have been around for 10+ years all agree this place is not even half as good as it used to be. He was one of the biggest trolls this site ever saw and that is saying something. He drove away many, many posters and abused his role like the emasculated “man” that he was.
    I kind of agree with this post. Straight to the point. If Opie liked you... he talked to you. If Opie didn't like you... he'd hammer you. Way to describe Opie's posts... "high school jock mentality.." on an internet forum where you talk sports wagering. lol kind of funny. But that's how he came across. Dude is probably hilarious in person.... but he did attack posters SU on here. Probably because SBR would kiss his ass.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

He quit, either that or his ass was on the wonder and lost all his fukin money.

unde0087
    Did we win?

kid, shut the fuk up, he was real when you were serving for touching kids. Stop pretending you are a hero. Okay guy.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I am tired of your stupid shit. Get your ass together.

A1t2b3t
    A1t2b3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This Opie guy does not look like an intelligent person at all.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Kidbaz a confirmed loser

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

Dude needs a tan

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Opie's good people

bigger fish to fry though

family first

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Now that's a name that hasn't been around lately. He and tatdaddy were class acts in my interactions during the early days

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Now that's a name that hasn't been around lately. He and tatdaddy were class acts in my interactions during the early days
    I was told Tattdy quit gambling and got married.

Good guy.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Had lunch with Opie a few months ago. Great guy. Typical Texas dude. He paid the tab and did most of the eating.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Opie is a god.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Opie is a god.
    This.

Would be nice to see opie back around these parts... His arguments with Duece were legendary

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Opie call me

stevenash

Opie, come back to us.
    I miss your Rangers insights.

Seriously now, Opie the poster was as good as it got.

I miss the good old days.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Opie is top notch….

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    kid, shut the fuk up, he was real when you were serving for touching kids. Stop pretending you are a hero. Okay guy.
    Is this true? I mean I figured a boy who writes a rant about a poster long gone has some issues. Lol, sorry I mean a “man”. Sad as heck what passes for a man in today’s society. SMH (that’s still an acronym right)

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    SMH (that’s still an acronym right)
    Sure is, same with lmfao.
    They have new ones too.

12 Last