TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Series Tied 2-2 Heading Into Game 5 Why Is The Series Price The Same At G.S. -130?

Shouldn't it be a lot higher with all this momentum? And 2 of the final 3 at home. Something is fishy about this.

All I know is.... there's so many odd things about this series.

Game 1 - G.S. literally 42 minutes of the game they're leading. Then the last 6 minutes G.S. goes on a ridiculous cold streak. Game 1 should have gone to G.S. Boston stole one.

Game 4. Boston was leading the entire game.... after that TV timeout at the 6 minute mark of the 4th.... G.S. went on something like a 17-4 run. Boston couldn't find the basket.

I don't know how teams simply TURN IT OFF??? When the last 5-6 minutes of the game you're supposed to TURN IT UP!

If Boston wins this series.... it's totally rigged. G.S. just is the better "experienced" team. Coaching also goes to G.S.

I don't understand Tatum and Brown.... they have the ability to drive and kick..... or take it right to the hole ANY TIME. ANY PLAY... but they don't.

This is like a Male Adult Soap Opera... just for entertainment. I want to say Boston intentionally threw away Game 4. How do you play with so much energy in Game 3??? And you lay a dud in Game 4.... with all that momentum??? Boston was just coasting the entire game.... they never wanted to EXPAND the LEAD. It's like....G.S. you missed the shot??? Fine... we'll miss our trip down the floor too. OH!! G.S. you made your basket?? We'll answer that to keep things EVEN.

Boston plays the weirdest type of basketball that I've ever seen during the last 20 years in the NBA. It's mind blowing. I wish G.S. would just KILL THEM and get it over with!

The low series price makes me wonder...

FROM BO
    Boston +110
    G.S. -130

Remember.... the opening Series Price Was Around

Boston +125
    G.S. -145

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Boston is better team but their inexperience and the fact that Steph is playing like an all time great leads us to where we are.

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1966

The league needs a game 7’s to get average Americans interested again in this politically correct woke league. Not to mention the income 7 games generate.

Will Curry finally win his MVP, to be continued 3 more games.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Post 2

Boston can get to the rim every time and get fouls but they refuse to. This just has me baffled. They love that 3.

lakerboy

Warriors also have Ukraine flag colors for uniform.

toughone
    Update your status
    toughone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Figure in the bullshit refs... Read tim donughaeys book.. tell me he is the only one

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2474

Boston wins nxt game

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    Boston wins nxt game
    Road team has won gm 5 list several seasons in final

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

I think the series price is right around where it should be. It was -110 when it was 1-1 with celts have home court advantage now it’s 2-2 with golden state having home court. Can’t give the price at -145 like original series price because Celtics won an away game. So they took a little off the price. Seems spot on

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I dare them to bring that series price back to +125. I'd get more Boston.

It's +115 now. They knew they'd get some of that GS action, now it's time to draw in the Celtic action.

If we can get +125, I'd be probably be in.

BM is offering +121, and for the sake of opening a trade, I did buy it there.

The price isn't too far off, in my opinion, but we have a couple of days for this to trade. A couple of days for the favorite to get hit and pressure the market a bit more.

I also noticed a few US houses charging as much as -150 but also opening up the volume a bit with +125.

Let's see if they can possibly hang a better price, GS will get hit, for whatever their limits will be, but the trailing end Bos bettors will likely have already been limited.

TheMoneyShot

A lot of interesting posts. Keep them coming! I like reading them.

I was saying to myself.... well sh## what could possibly happen next???

Let's say G.S. wins Game 5.... does the NBA automatically allow Boston to win Game 6 in Boston? Forcing a Game 7?

Let's say Boston wins Game 5.... do they automatically allow Boston to win Game 6 in front of their fans???

I was reading a prop wager at Draft Kings.... it said how many Road wins would there be in the Finals? 4 Road wins was like +1100 and 5 Road wins was like +2000. Of course those odds have changed now.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I dare them to bring that series price back to +125. I'd get more Boston.

It's +115 now. They knew they'd get some of that GS action, now it's time to draw in the Celtic action.

If we can get +125, I'd be probably be in.

BM is offering +121, and for the sake of opening a trade, I did buy it there.

The price isn't too far off, in my opinion, but we have a couple of days for this to trade. A couple of days for the favorite to get hit and pressure the market a bit more.

I also noticed a few US houses charging as much as -150 but also opening up the volume a bit with +125.

Let's see if they can possibly hang a better price, GS will get hit, for whatever their limits will be, but the trailing end Bos bettors will likely have already been limited.

Betonline has +125.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13267

Quote Originally Posted by toughone View Post
    Figure in the bullshit refs... Read tim donughaeys book.. tell me he is the only one
    20 years later. Rinse repeat. TV/Commercials/$$ what NBA is all about.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2761

Madison—
    Cheers, hope you’re well.
    🍻

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Betonline has +125.
    Blows my mind that offshore like BO has moved this to -145 and +125.... but DK has kept it at -130 +110 all day. And to me... DK has a unique angle and approach. They aren't stupid.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Books obviously rate these teams about equal, note that home team has been -3.5/4 every game.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24609

Good point, Shot. It's like the books NOW that Boston has the better roster.

Curry had a "blinder" in Game 4. Can he do it again?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Good point, Shot. It's like the books NOW that Boston has the better roster.

Curry had a "blinder" in Game 4. Can he do it again?
    Even if Boston loses tonight.... (Game 5)... I still believe Boston wins Game 6.... and we do this all over Game 7. Um no... not putting money on it lol but my mind says this could happen. Ha!
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave TheMoneyShot 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy

Books are NOT paying out those state +195 etc series price bets before gm 4.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Books are NOT paying out those state +195 etc series price bets before gm 4.
    Very true. Like the angle LB.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24609

Shot, does Tatum know there's a TITLE on the line?

Tatum reminds me a little of Ben Simmons. Simmons picked up a back injury without playing ONE MINUTE in 18 months.

lakerboy

Tatum kid looks drunk

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Shot, does Tatum know there's a TITLE on the line?

Tatum reminds me a little of Ben Simmons. Simmons picked up a back injury without playing ONE MINUTE in 18 months.
    lol Tatum is like more mellow than Drake. Thinks he's playing street hoops and I'll be in before 9. lol Sometimes I wonder if Brown has a better head on his shoulders than Tatum. But sometimes Brown takes trips off down the court too. I don't understand these guys? They need to stop screwing around with the 3 point shot.... Brown and Tatum need to drive to the hole... look for contact.... and if Horford is sitting wide open for 3.... dish it to him. Tatum and Brown get the easy deuces tonight... let the other ones on the team shoot the 3 ball.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13267

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Madison—
    Cheers, hope you’re well.
    And to you and yours as well.