dolinin
    dolinin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Parimatch сonfiscated all my balance.

I apologize in advance for my English.

Parimatch.com confiscated $ 2400! I registered there for a long time, made a deposit of $ 500 and bet on sports. I managed to multiply my deposit several times with winning rates. When I wanted to withdraw money, the bookmaker demanded to be verified. I successfully passed the verification procedure, and taking $ 100 a day (this was the maximum allowed by me), I continued to bet. At some point, the parimatch asked to verify the account again. I sent them new ones: a passport photo, a selfie with a passport, a selfie with a passport against the background of open correspondence with customer support. After this, a long verification began, the verdict of which was the letter "Yury, in accordance with article 88:" In case of refusal (evasion) of the Client from undergoing the verification procedure, providing alien, fake (edited using various programs and graphic editors) documents, the Network of bets has the right to decide on the cancellation of all bets made by the Client and the return to the Client of all funds transferred by him to the gaming account. "The funds have been withdrawn from the balance of the gaming account". " and confiscation of balance. With the conclusions, before re-verification, at $ 100 per day I managed to withdraw only my $ 500 deposit, and the entire balance of $ 2400 was withdrawn from the account.
    I told them that the photos weighed 4-5 megabytes each and I really reduced the size of the files in the graphic editor ACDSee and that I did not make any changes to the images themselves. In many other BCs it is indicated that documents weighing more than 2-3 mb, for example, are not accepted and there I just reduced the size and never had any problems. In the reply letter to the support service, I offered to send any other documents and photos photographed on a professional camera with a single photo weight of 40-50 mb. To which I was answered that the decision to confiscate the balance is final.

I filled out the complaint against the SBR twice and sent a letter with the complaint twice, but nobody answered me.
    Tell me, please, what can I do to get my money back? I will be very grateful for any advice.

deljuve
    deljuve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

They are not letting to win. They also confiscated money from me. I was using them for a year and all was ok, they let withdrawn by 100 EUR, but in some time they asked a new verification. They confirmed that I passed it, but despite that they also confiscated the remaining. They cited their article of rules, which is abstract and no specified explanation was given.

mohabirazhar
    mohabirazhar's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also tried betting here. In general, I like that the company is reputable, so it's reliable. Sometimes I bet on football, and when there are no interesting sporting events, I can play poker after work. The website and app work properly, no complaints.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JobinS

JobinS
    JobinS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I also tried betting here. In general, I like that the company is reputable, so it's reliable. Sometimes I bet on football, and when there are no interesting sporting events, I can play poker after work. The website and app work properly, no complaints.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

Why are the last 2 posts by 2 different people exactly the same??

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    Good catch! I’m thinking all four posts are the same person. Who knows, this sub forum doesn’t get the action it once did. Mostly just complaints about books I’ve never heard of or would never use. In fact , SBR in general isn’t what it once was, just a bunch of mindless banter and JJ Goof trying to get to 400,000 posts.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

the first 2 posts seem totally legit. being that the 3rd post is coming 3+ years after the fact.. and it mentions things like "reliable" and "reputable" while talking about working properly with no complaints.. all from someone making their 1st post.. seems like an easy shill. the 4th post just makes it all the more obvious.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s a terrible book

Stay far away

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    They are gone.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

Shills.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Stallion 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

darkstill777
    darkstill777's Avatar Become A Pro!

As for fakes and problems with withdrawals, I have nothing to add. Parimatch never let me down with withdrawals so far. I keep playing there, let's see how it goes.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

lol