Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

There is nothing worse than a white liberal

Black people do not like you….they want your support because they can’t do shit on their own but disrespect you

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20256

Cool story.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Cool story.
    And true story…whites trying to be woke is pathetic

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

These are the same whites who sell home when a black or colored moves in next door.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Black people do not like you….they want your support because they can’t do shit on their own but disrespect you
    of course

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

A white liberal man usually has a BOSS of a wife. Usually di##less too.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    A white liberal man usually has a BOSS of a wife. Usually di##less too.
    Most liberals are gay

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Most liberals are gay
    True.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Lol.

Liberals suck period! Ruining America. Woke!!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Most liberals are gay
    Just like Republicans who fuk little boys in the ass!.....I'm a Democrat and don't like Liberals either, and the it's the same exact way with Republicans who don't like far right wing whack jobs...truth be told, it's those extremist on both sides of the pendulum that gives both parties a bad name...but unlike yourself, I don't sit there and judge an entire group of people based on party affiliation...I treat every person on an individual basis...come on, Booya...I had the pleasure of talking to you on the phone and you are a cool cat as far as I'm concerned...but you've got to understand and realize that nobody gives one fuk about us...all of those assholes on Capitol Hill are butt-buddies all out for themselves...and all of those scumbags are enjoying a privileged lifestyle compliments of our hard earned tax dollars...and anyone that thinks differently is an ignorant dumbass.
    Points Awarded:

TheGoldenGoose gave Da Manster! 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269, and bigtymer56

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lol.

Liberals suck period! Ruining America. Woke!!
    conservatives swallow!...America was ruined by the Jews...learn your history, pal...

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Notice how Booyas posting history starts increasing as the store is ready to open?
    Like a fat lady clipping coupons before grocery shopping

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    conservatives swallow!...America was ruined by the Jews...learn your history, pal...
    Replace word America with world
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Replace word America with world
    no argument here!...
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Da Manster! 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

I'm trying to get my sister to move to Commie-fornia. She really wants to go and she's a libtard. Last night, she was at an Electonika concert in Detroit. LMFAO. I'll keep working on this. Hoping to start a campaign to get libtards to leave Michigan. If I only had a way to up the offer for each of them like free housing for 6 months there or something.........

LMFAO

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

While I can't stand libtards and even cuckservatives bother me.......your point is correct.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

Da Manster!

Two can play that game, KLC!...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

Two can play that game, KLC!...

The majority of the people he interviewed were actually pretty spot on.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18961

Some of you guys do not get it. America will never survive fighting and killing itself.

Hating each other is not the answer.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The majority of the people he interviewed were actually pretty spot on.
    if by spot on you mean dumb, stupid, and hypocritical.....

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Some of you guys do not get it. America will never survive fighting and killing itself.

Hating each other is not the answer.
    tell that to the conservative fukkers on this forum that constantly start shit and make every goddamn thread about politics!...and I tend to agree with you...but once again, it's the fukkin Jews that control everything and are pitting us against each other...it's just that most people on this forum are too damn dumb and stupid to realize it!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

I love reading these incel threads.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3374

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    I love reading these incel threads.

Tell us more about how Bill Clinton was tough on guns and mass shootings didn't happen, when Colombine literally happened under him....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

America is getting trashed now by the Democratic party and leadership. Jews have nothing to do with that!

We got WIDE open borders and the drugs are just flowing in now, economy is melting down with historic high gas prices and record inflation, WW3 possibly looming around the corner especially with China when Biden keeps slipping the tongue with war talk supporting Taiwan. Etc...

We got a retarded brain dead old fart for a President right now.

Da Manster!

America is getting trashed now by the Democratic party and leadership. Jews have nothing to do with that!

We got WIDE open borders and the drugs are just flowing in now, economy is melting down with historic high gas prices and record inflation, WW3 possibly looming around the corner especially with China when Biden keeps slipping the tongue with war talk supporting Taiwan. Etc...

We got a retarded brain dead old fart for a President right now.
    you are wrong on all counts, Jibby...and the historic high gas prices have nothing to do with Joe Biden but with the world co-vid pandemic and it's global effects on supply and demand...economics 101, pal!.....and urine idiot if you don't see and realize that Jews control the banks, money, and media!...the three most powerful tools and weapons in the world today and they use it to support their hidden agendas and ulterior motives...and it's exactly the reason why the Muslims hate us so much...because we side with Israel...but enough of that...I don't have time to spoon feed you and educate you on how things are done in the real world...but at least take the time to read this article and realize what factors cause spikes in high gas prices...

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/09/u...biden-gas.html
    Last edited by Da Manster!; 05-31-22 at 06:38 AM. Reason: replaced marketing with economics

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

you are wrong on all counts, Jibby...and the historic high gas prices have nothing to do with Joe Biden but with the world co-vid pandemic and it's global effects on supply and demand...economics 101, pal!.....and urine idiot if you don't see and realize that Jews control the banks, money, and media!...the three most powerful tools and weapons in the world today and they use it to support their hidden agendas and ulterior motives...and it's exactly the reason why the Muslims hate us so much...because we side with Israel...but enough of that...I don't have time to spoon feed you and educate you on how things are done in the real world...but at least take the time to read this article and realize what factors cause spikes in high gas prices...

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/09/u...biden-gas.html

You've been watching to much fake news. Biden continues to push the green new deal, regulating oil production. Gas prices immediately began rising the minute Biden took office. It's on him! This would have never happened under Trump! Inflation was a cause of Government over spending, printing money. That was on the Dems and Liberals in charge also..

Dream on pal if you must and blame everyone else but this Biden administration for American struggles today.

Da Manster!

You've been watching to much fake news. Biden continues to push the green new deal, regulating oil production. Gas prices immediately began rising the minute Biden took office. It's on him! This would have never happened under Trump! Inflation was a cause of Government over spending, printing money. That was on the Dems and Liberals in charge also..

Dream on pal if you must and blame everyone else but this Biden administration for American struggles today.
    Bullshit, bro!..I already tried to explain Economics 101 to you in the last post but I can see my efforts were in vain...(not surprised)...Let me try one more time...the reason we have inflation right now is because your boy Donald Trump got the Federal Reserve to lower interest rates almost down to 0% before he left for office and that with the fact that covid caused a global supply chain crisis in 2021 which effected the whole world, not just the United States...these unexpected demands for certain goods which caused supply shortages...so in simple terms and please for god's sake Jibs try to comprehend and understand what I am telling you, when Demand > supply = prices go way up and you have inflation!...capiche?...comprende?...und erstand?....I'm praying to god right now that you can hopefully read a pie chart....

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

The funniest site is seeing a middle aged caucasian couple in a car while driving with thier masks on and a black lives matters sticker on the bumper
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave masr 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I would say to a White liberal: "We're having an "abolish the police" rally at the Lower East Side today, but you gotta take the subway there."

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    The funniest site is seeing a middle aged caucasian couple in a car while driving with thier masks on and a black lives matters sticker on the bumper
    Good one, masr!.......COKKASIANS are some the funniest, goofiest, people around!......They are a fukkin trip!...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Liberals = Democrats. Party is going down the toilet fast. Most Americans with half a brain have buyers remorse with Biden now.

Trump will return to save the day in 2024!!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    second would be going to an easter dinner at a house with a black lives matter sign in the yard and where they told me to turn off the boston brooklyn game because "they dont watch that shit here" lmao

it was the black lives matter league in 2020

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I'm trying to get my sister to move to Commie-fornia. She really wants to go and she's a libtard. Last night, she was at an Electonika concert in Detroit. LMFAO. I'll keep working on this. Hoping to start a campaign to get libtards to leave Michigan. If I only had a way to up the offer for each of them like free housing for 6 months there or something.........

LMFAO
    ha my cousin lived in a van in the middle of the woods in northern california for almost a year, offer them that

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Bein a white liberal is cool if you plowin african ass

12 Last