stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

I have a carryover rollover tied to my next deposit.
    so I double checked with books that are 100% guaranteed to pay, and offer bonuses
    I asked: Heritage Sports, First Fidelity, Bookmaker, And Grande if their bonuses are carried over once a deposit is zeroed out
    All said No, and three of them asked me wtf was wrong with me. Was I ill? have a mental problem?
    only a scam shop does shit like that. Just like their “free” contests, which are not free
    Last edited by stake1; 05-15-22 at 09:09 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Headsterx gave stake1 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

But hey let’s get back to it. who has odds on the size of “lay lay’s ladyboy” pecker?
    good friend told me an Sbr poster found out it was 7’
    that same tradesman took that all nite long. No biggie. I used to like that POS. nominated his posts. Gave him > 1000 Sbr betpoints
    so clearly
    i don’t care if a dude wants a ladyboy like “lay lay Lee Lee’s ladyboy” junk

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    But hey let’s get back to it. who has odds on the size of “lay lay’s ladyboy” pecker?
    good friend told me an Sbr poster found out it was 7’
    that same tradesman took that all nite long. No biggie. I used to like that POS. nominated his posts. Gave him > 1000 Sbr betpoints
    so clearly
    i don’t care if a dude wants a ladyboy like “lay lay Lee Lee’s ladyboy” junk
    😂😂😂

First 123