Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

Hello DUMBFUCKS👋

How’s that minimum wage increase coming along?
    You more ahead in life?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Need to raise it to $25 an hour so hamburgers cost $10, and rent goes up 50%

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Thanks Trump. Worst president in history.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave juicername 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Or you don’t raise it up at all and people realize there’s no point to flipping burgers for 40 hours and make less then 300 bucks a week after taxes. Then when you go to get that burger you’ll wait 30 minutes to one hour for it because they’ll have one person doing the entire restaurants orders and you’ll complain about it.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

Goodbye…

SALOON THIS SHIT!!!

😂😂😂

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Biden makes Trump look like a Fields Medal winner.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Or you don’t raise it up at all and people realize there’s no point to flipping burgers for 40 hours and make less then 300 bucks a week after taxes. Then when you go to get that burger you’ll wait 30 minutes to one hour for it because they’ll have one person doing the entire restaurants orders and you’ll complain about it.
    Why not just make it at home?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Can we have pickles, tomato and lettuce on it?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

81* million voted to live like this. Never let them forget.
    Points Awarded:

risKingDigits gave Kermit 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

In that case, if the supply of people willing to flip burgers for 300 dollars per week is as non-existent as you suggest, that will drive the market price up for that type of labor and the burger joints will have to raise their wages to fill those spots. That's how it is supposed to work. They won't be able to compete and would go out of business if people had to wait 30 minutes to 1 hour as you suggest, so pretty stupid for you to even pretend that would be the case.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Flipping burgers is entry level work for teens that are learning how the job market works. It teaches them responsibilities, like how to show up for work on time, organization, and teamwork.

If you've been flipping burgers for 20 years and are only making $300 a week, then the problem isn't the job, it's you.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Can we have pickles, tomato and lettuce on it?
    Yup. I always do at home.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Flipping burgers is entry level work for teens that are learning how the job market works. It teaches them responsibilities, like how to show up for work on time, organization, and teamwork.

If you've been flipping burgers for 20 years and are only making $300 a week, then the problem isn't the job, it's you.
    Yup. You should at least be running the place.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17017

Just saw a sign in front of a In and Out burger. Starting at $19.00 an hour. Weird times.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

$25 dollars an hour at JP Licks ice cream joint.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

so it's the wage increase that is causing all the price gouging and supply issues? I'm confused.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Life is good. Making $50 an hr and can afford gas, food groceries, vacations. Owning a house and see double is value.

People who complain need to get better paying jobs. You were not born to work for minimum wage. Get a better job and aim higher. Quit blaming all your failures on the cost of living.

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

Venezuela 2.0 in the making

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

F/U OP sorry but this america were any one can be a millionaire MY son now 33 years old is in a career with budget avis car rental only does corp accounts that need fleet of cars ..... his salry is now a whopping $90,000.00 per year ...... they pay for his cellphone he has helth insurance for family 401 k and can drive any vehicle he desires

RIGHT now im going to be earning about $5000 a month by august investing a measly $500 in to dividend paying stocks got called by big broker firm i told them f off i aint paying your commisions

Working real time $5000 would take me 4 months to earn 3 - 4 days a week so suk my weenie lol

OldBill

btw i think $13 per hour is plenty look work 40 hours thats gross money $520 after taxes take home $348.40 when i worked full time i made $300 + working night shift after i bought a car i was broke

mini wage back in 70's was $5 per hour or was it $6 i forget yeah 6 $ it was night shit plus 1 hour ot got me to like $300

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    F/U OP sorry but this america were any one can be a millionaire MY son now 33 years old is in a career with budget avis car rental only does corp accounts that need fleet of cars ..... his salry is now a whopping $90,000.00 per year ...... they pay for his cellphone he has helth insurance for family 401 k and can drive any vehicle he desires

RIGHT now im going to be earning about $5000 a month by august investing a measly $500 in to dividend paying stocks got called by big broker firm i told them f off i aint paying your commisions

Working real time $5000 would take me 4 months to earn 3 - 4 days a week so suk my weenie lol
    Exactly! People crying and complaining about measly stuff like price of fast food and gas going up instead of learning skills or get better training to get better paying jobs. Everyone is hiring like crazy and these people miss all the job opprtunities because they will rather keep the low paying easy job they have now and keep being miserable.

Halfapointoff

Like I said dumb penetrates,
    If you’re making good money, the increase isn’t affecting you that much. However, who works minimum wage? .poor people. So the increase in minimum wage is a wash cause of the increase in goods. The poor is making more but spending more. Again, dumb fucks…the wage increase was just words to make the poor feel “WOW” and vote. Damn it feels good to be a gangster and smart.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Thanks Trump

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post

$5000 would take 4 months to earn? So $15000 a year? Makes no sense

OldBill

$5000 would take 4 months to earn? So $15000 a year? Makes no sense
    it's p/t work i do now bubba and the lakers suck too i'm like felling wealthy with income of $5000 a mnth might avoid taxes too

5 K X 12 months is $60.000 a year the most i made ever working was $35,000 busted my ass and was kicked to the curb after 2 years

Day after i went back in and hit the top ceo with eeggs and said F U I hope you go bust in 10 years

LA DEE Da they did dead broke busted bad investments stock holders lost millions comapny gone forever

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

Broke democrats.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

10 years from now it will be normal to have only 2 people working at the Burger King. They will be highly paid robotic service technicians. The robots will make all the food, the quality and service will skyrocket.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    No matter how many times you say it, it will never be true.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Lakerboy, ship me a couple burgers, pal.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Trump is slightly better than Nixon. Nixon was the worst with Trump slightly ahead. Both corrupt to the last bone.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

I'm all for that idea. Everyone should be buying the cheapest store brand products and buying in bulk things like rice, oats, flour, peanut butter, canned tuna & chicken, beans & veggies, etc. Everyone should wear the same shoes and clothes till they absolutely totally are worn out.

There are way too many fast-food, fast-casual, dine-in restaurants in this Country. As well as way too many retail stores.

I say no more strip centers/malls, outlet centers, food courts, nor trendy hip spots or sections of cities/streets lined with shopping and food.

It's high time we stick to all the chest-thumping "I build stuff! What' do YOU do?!" type of mindsets. Do away with all those jobs relying on service work for the food & retail sector.

What's that? There are people that rely on those food & retail businesses and/or the service sector that supplements those businesses?
    Huh? There are accounting, payroll, tax professionals, and manufacturers of clothing, linens, containers, numerous suppliers & distributers of food, products, machinery, tools, etc that those businesses and service contractors use and purchase, as well as manufacturers of said tools, equipment, and machinery the businesses and service contractors use and purchase, all of the food and products from raw materials to processed, all the way down the line, with all those businesses having employees that rely on the food & retail - we all know them as those "low-paying zhit jobs that are only for high school or college kids" - but yeh, fook all them jobs and all the jobs supported by those food 7 retail zhit jobs.

Surely the trickle down effect of everyone eating at home and not buying new clothes/shoes all the time wouldn't hurt the fickle economy based on buy, buy, buy, growth, growth, growth. The stock market shall RISE HIGH!

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Teach your kids to reduce plate size - so wage increases benefit them nore than hurt

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Juicy needs another booster always takes it in the a$$

OldBill

Federal judge dismisses Trump's lawsuit against Twitter

The Washington Post via Getty Images

Mariella Moon·Contributing Reporter

Sat, May 7, 2022, 8:06 AM

San Francisco federal district court Judge James Donato has tossed the lawsuit Donald Trump filed against Twitter last year in a bid to get his account back. The social network permanently suspended the former president's account after his supporters stormed the Capitol in January 2021. In the company's announcement, Twitter cited two of his tweets in particular that it believes were "highly likely to encourage and inspire people to replicate the criminal acts that took place at the US Capitol" on January 6th last year.
    Trump filed a lawsuit in October, seeking a preliminary injunction on the ban and arguing that it violates his First Amendment rights. Donato disagreed and noted in his ruling that Twitter is a private company. "The First Amendment applies only to governmental abridgements of speech," he explained, "and not to alleged abridgements by private companies." The judge also rejected the notion that the social network had acted as a government entity after being pressured by Trump's opponents and had thereby violated the First Amendment when it banned the former President.

In his lawsuit, Trump asked the judge to rule the federal Communications Decency Act, which states that online service providers such as Twitter can't be held liable for content posted by users, as unconstitutional. The judge shot down that claim, as well, and ruled that the former President didn't have legal standing to challenge Section 230 of CDA. Trump is a known critic of Section 230 and proposed to limit the protections social media platforms enjoy under it during his term.
    The former President was an avid Twitter user before his suspension and formed his own social network called Truth Social after he was banned. Just recently, he told CNBC that he won't be going back to Twitter even if Elon Musk reverses his suspension and will stay on Truth Social instead. According to a recent report by the Daily Beast, Truth Social has 513,000 daily active users compared to Twitter's 217 million.

Halfapointoff

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    Teach your kids to reduce plate size - so wage increases benefit them nore than hurt
    Lol…you one dumbfuck. Listen to your dumbfuck penetrate talk. Let’s live like caveman and then the wage increase funded by who knows will make us a billionaires.
    Gotta love dumbfucks