hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

You've uncovered the real truth. The vaccine was designed to kill pilots. That is Fauci and Gates true motive here, they hate pilots

I can see Fauci upon receiving news of another pilot having a heart attack

"GOTEEM!"

Hey, wise guy, you can stay in denial like so many others as long as you want.
    They wouldn't dare allow this on juutube so its been posted in different places
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/DfDaQSYYNaiq/

American Airlines Pilot Bob Snow Whose
    Heart Stopped Minutes After Landing Speaks
    About His Forced BioWeapon Injection And
    How It Has Destroyed His Life - Video

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    no one noticed the bear in the window lol
    OMG didn't notice till you said it. My mind was just wandering wishing my face was a bicycle seat.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28947

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8405

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28947

DwightShrute

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Shanghai, China ���� <br>Disinfecting the roads.<br><br>All those people who lick roads will feel safer now. <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/SPMlJcuesn">pic.twitter.com/SPMlJcuesn</a></p>&mdash; James Melville (@JamesMelville) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1518138257321693184?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >April 24, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    How do these Covidiots watch shit like that and not feel like complete dumbasses?

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    I’m sure whatever that powder poison they’re weaponizing by flinging it up into the air is a thousand times deadlier than catching COVID…..

FAIL…..

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    How do these Covidiots watch shit like that and not feel like complete dumbasses?
    the same way they think it makes sense to wear a mask to walk into a restaurant, and then take it off when you walk 5 feet away to your table... or that it makes sense to restrict the movements of healthy people... or test people for a disease so scary and deadly, that you have to take a test to even know you have it!

for the black plague, you knew you had it because you were vomiting blood, and you knew other people had it when you stepped over their dead bodies

get someone to be afraid, and they believe lies instead of common sense or what they see with their own eyes... the average person thinks 100x as many people died from covid than actually did, even though they knew nobody that died and never heard one ambulance in 2 years

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

There are people who will never admit they are wrong in this world.

Look at the thread, guys like R Kelly still believe in this shit, still think it was all done for the publics safety, still think Biden is a good leader, still believe in liberalism, etc...

They'll never admit their view of the world is just fukking wrong insomuch as their view doesn't and never has, worked.

But they'll never admit it...instead they double down and do so by infringing upon others, almost in a passive aggressive manner, by force or mandate, because their world view has no voluntary followers w any worth, being, conscience or free will.

Yes, they are assholes & dumbasses

Same group that's gluing themselves to basketball courts or shooting up malls or robbing stores or not prosecuting criminals.

Liberals are fukking losers in life
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave MinnesotaFats 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    There are people who will never admit they are wrong in this world.

Look at the thread, guys like R Kelly still believe in this shit, still think it was all done for the publics safety, still think Biden is a good leader, still believe in liberalism, etc...

They'll never admit their view of the world is just fukking wrong insomuch as their view doesn't and never has, worked.

But they'll never admit it...instead they double down and do so by infringing upon others, almost in a passive aggressive manner, by force or mandate, because their world view has no voluntary followers w any worth, being, conscience or free will.

Yes, they are assholes & dumbasses

Same group that's gluing themselves to basketball courts or shooting up malls or robbing stores or not prosecuting criminals.

Liberals are fukking losers in life
    Thanks for including me into your baby rant. Sorry if you don't understand logic over your hatred of the left. Have a good day at payday.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2023

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Thanks for including me into your baby rant. Sorry if you don't understand logic over your hatred of the left. Have a good day at payday.
    Fat fuk from the Fascist State of Florida is the king of usury and lets mothers and daughters pay off the interest with blow jobs. A real American hero like deathsantis and trump. He's got that Lenin/Stalin worldview this j*g *ff. Seeing his video, he needs to see a doctor, has that Al Capone syphilis look.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Fat fuk from the Fascist State of Florida is the king of usury and lets mothers and daughters pay off the interest with blow jobs. A real American hero like deathsantis and trump. He's got that Lenin/Stalin worldview this j*g *ff. Seeing his video, he needs to see a doctor, has that Al Capone syphilis look.

milwaukee mike

to anyone that thinks the "science is settled" just like climate change nonsense... over 17,000 doctors have signed this. that's way more than the handful of vaccine pushers that the media has put on tv over the past couple years. believe a few people with everything to gain by pushing vaccines, or believe 17,000 people with nothing to gain and everything to lose by going against the narrative.

https://doctorsandscientistsdeclaration.org/

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    to anyone that thinks the "science is settled" just like climate change nonsense... over 17,000 doctors have signed this. that's way more than the handful of vaccine pushers that the media has put on tv over the past couple years. believe a few people with everything to gain by pushing vaccines, or believe 17,000 people with nothing to gain and everything to lose by going against the narrative.

https://doctorsandscientistsdeclaration.org/
    Interesting that I can say I’m a doctor and sign this. I wonder why they don’t verify if I’m really a doctor?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

___
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 04-27-22 at 05:33 AM.

DwightShrute

That look when you are double-vaxxed, with TWO boosters, and catch covid AGAIN

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    That look when you are double-vaxxed, with TWO boosters, and catch covid AGAIN

so true
    I don't know the raw numbers but anecdotally it appears to no longer matter if you're vaxxed or not. We are seeing a 50/50 split of people in our ICU on ventilators. It wasnt this way in the months immediately after people received the vaccine, we only saw unvaxxed then

At best, its appears to provide a short term boost in immunity to covid.

I think it should still be offered to anyone that wants it but the data does not pan out to ever mandate another covid vaccine. Especially in anyone under 75.

Also, not news, but obesity is now the common denominator. Despite age, risk factors, vaxxed or not, everyone we've seen for a while is overweight or obese.

Stay healthy folks!

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

so true
    I don't know the raw numbers but anecdotally it appears to no longer matter if you're vaxxed or not. We are seeing a 50/50 split of people in our ICU on ventilators. It wasnt this way in the months immediately after people received the vaccine, we only saw unvaxxed then

I think it should still be offered to anyone that wants it but the data does not pan out to ever mandate another covid vaccine. Especially in anyone under 75.

Also, not news, but obesity is now the common denominator. Despite age, risk factors, vaxxed or not, everyone we've seen for a while is overweight or obese.

Stay healthy folks!
    Just so I'm understanding correctly, you're backing off your previous stance that if you're not vaxxed, you are a conspiracy nut loser. Instead, you're saying, "well if you want to get it, feel free... but you don't have to." Which is what MOST of us said.

You're backing down on that? Correct?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

so true

Stay healthy folks!
    That include all those triathletes and endurance athletes I know obesity is usually a real big problem with them. Oh that's right they usually die on the spot so the hospitals can't collect their money hey you win some lose some.

The Kraken

Just so I'm understanding correctly, you're backing off your previous stance that if you're not vaxxed, you are a conspiracy nut loser. Instead, you're saying, "well if you want to get it, feel free... but you don't have to." Which is what MOST of us said.

You're backing down on that? Correct?
    I think you might be misremembering my stance

With regards to the vaccine I've always been pro-choice, anti-mandate. Since day 1, haven't changed.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    That include all those triathletes and endurance athletes I know obesity is usually a real big problem with them. Oh that's right they usually die on the spot so the hospitals can't collect their money hey you win some lose some.
    Are you saying that you believe triathletes and endurance athletes are dying at a rate higher than normal? Presumably due to the vaccine?

Maybe Im reading you wrong

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO

Are you saying that you believe triathletes and endurance athletes are dying at a rate higher than normal? Presumably due to the vaccine?

Maybe Im reading you wrong
    769 competitive athletes have collapsed this year and those having a cardiac arrest the average age was 23.

The Kraken

Im not sure where you're getting your info, but Im seeing the opposite.

And again, I correlate what I read with what I see at work. If that many healthy young athletes were dropping, we'd see a few of them in the ICU and thats just not the case.

Im quoting TCT because I know its credible.

https://www.tctmd.com/news/reports-s...misinformation
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

These idiots still think the vaccine is dangerous. Unvaccinated and uneducated

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4267

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    These idiots still think the vaccine is dangerous. Unvaccinated and uneducated
    Figured you out. You a troll. Terrible handicapper dying for attention.

I see you are now -10k at your new home And you stopped keeping a record weeks ago .

Keep firing those airbets tardo !

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Figured you out. You a troll. Terrible handicapper dying for attention.

I see you are now -10k at your new home And you stopped keeping a record weeks ago .

Keep firing those airbets tardo !
    10k?? Lmao. That’s a total lie. Can’t you read. 7 straight winners!! Keep those conspiracy theories coming. Lmao!! Fauci is the boogie man!! Bwaaaaahhhh

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22668

Food for thought: The virus started in China, why? Let's leave that for now, okay.

China has brilliant people in charge of science, and they are locking down 180 Million people??
    Why??? No blame game here, just try and think this out.

They are as smart as any nation and have done this total lockdown.

I think they are aware of another offshoot of this virus that will be a major phuckup, and are taking precautions.
    If Omicron is some what benign.......... and remember they know all we know, then why the massive zero tolerance?

I think they have a very deadly strain happening in China and they are not telling the rest of the world, as usual.
    Why else would they be shutting down when the rest of the world is opening up?

It's coming to a city near you very soon!

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Food for thought: The virus started in China, why? Let's leave that for now, okay.

China has brilliant people in charge of science, and they are locking down 180 Million people??

I think they are aware of another offshoot of this virus that will be a major phuckup, and are taking precautions.
    If Omicron is some what benign.......... and remember they know all we know, then why the massive zero tolerance?

I think they have a very deadly strain happening in China and they are not telling the rest of the world, as usual.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post

milwaukee mike

pfizer data dump proves that pfizer was lying about pretty much everything

-12% efficacy for 7 days, then effectively worthless

-kills white blood cells-etc etc

will anyone be arrested? will anyone that defended vaccine mandates admit that we were all lied to for money and power?

milwaukee mike

let's also never forget that the fda and cdc had to be SUED to release data on vaccines that they were coercing, and in some cases FORCING, everyone to get

"informed consent" was impossible when real test results were being hidden and bullshit was being spread

pfizer's own documents say less than 1% arr (usefulness) after 7 days, and that pregnant women and those breastfeeding shouldn't take it... while publicly vaccine pushers in the govt and media worldwide were pressuring those same exact people to take it

First ... 197198199200201202203 ... Last