jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Have You Ever Bet A Household Item On Something???

Say you broke and need to gamble bad, have you ever bet like a radio or a microwave on a game??

I bet Bose Radio like 3 years ago and lost a nba playoff game..local book said it was ok

I felt like a dick boy bring it it to him when i lost

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

i bet valuable basketball cards, i.e. Michael jordan rookie card which was worth 500+ bux at the time.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

No

I am not sick.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Cool story

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

George foreman grill-30 dollar 6 teamer
    generator- 400 straight bet, during a hurricane with no power.
    BBQ grill- 300 handball wager

All losses
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hankwins, and will2survive

MMAchicka
    MMAchicka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Bigday and I have bet on cleaning the house. Love it when he has to scrub the floors

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have sold items around the house below market value for quick cash on craigslist. For what could have got double for on ebay with a one day auction.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by MMAchicka View Post
    Bigday and I have bet on cleaning the house. Love it when he has to scrub the floors
    way to go chicka!

make his knees dirty

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

couple fukkin toaster ovens and a grapefruit knife on an nba game when i was a kid

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

A job is a normal thing in the world...

Right?

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

yeah at a poker game at my house. it was a cash game but i was out of cash. i had a full house. i bet my dryer to match his 350.

he ended up with three of a kind.

guy didn't even have a truck to take the dryer home anyway.

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

TV only. Worth around ~300

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Unreal. You always sneak in here every once in a while.

She always makes me scrub fukkin floors.

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    A job is a normal thing in the world...

Right?
    possibly in the world in general, in a true gamblers world not so much.

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    yeah at a poker game at my house. it was a cash game but i was out of cash. i had a full house. i bet my dryer to match his 350.

he ended up with three of a kind.

guy didn't even have a truck to take the dryer home anyway.
    if this is not a joke, that is pretty messed up and i'd say more so on the dude willing to accept that bet's part.

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

took some kids xbox back in the day. he didn't have the cash to pay me.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Nah, straight cash only homey.

quarterback
    quarterback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once I bet my Missus , I lost bookie took her for a few days then brought her back

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Alright!!! Mine is not the only house this happens in

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

When I was 19, I saw a guy that was hosting a card night put up his Big Screen for an additional $250 honor in a 6 handed 31 game. His kids must have been pissed waking up for Saturday morning cartoons.

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

A kid used to come into the pool hall I hung around at. He worked at the grocery store in the plaza. I used to play him in pool for all kinds of shit that he stole from the store. Candy bars. Doritos. Whatever. I once left with a trunk full of those vacuum packed ham steaks. He was like 16 or so. The sad part is I was an adult. Early 20's. I'm such a fukin degenerate.

13th Inning
    13th Inning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

Set of venetian blinds - put these up against $150 in a card game. Luckily I won, because I didn't want to take the fukkin things down anyway.

Roomba vacuum - lost in a card game, I think the game was $5 low-in-the-hole.

Two cases of Snow's Clam Chowder (condensed) - Lost them to a fat fuk pool player. I suck at pool. He was disgusting about it, too - he opened up one of the cans right there on the spot and started drinking the chowder. It was all running down his face and chin and getting stringy between his teeth and I remember just watching in disbelief and saying over and over, "You're supposed to mix it with water.."

Bottle of Liquid Joy detergent - When I was small, I bet my mom I could eat 5 easter eggs. I did it and I won her bottle of Liquid Joy. I thought I was the man, but then she threw the sponge at me and was like, "Now do the fukkin dishes, Roy." I liked her better before she stopped doing drugs.

Antique (supposedly) end table. - Looked like a banged up piece of junk to me, but supposedly it was and old heirloom, worth a lot of money. I bet with my cousin on some Boise State football game, I think. He ended up winning. No big deal, I never liked the thing anyway - had a bunch of coffee cup rings all over it. I replaced it with one of those giant spools, which is way better.

Oxygen tank - Long, uncomfortable story. Certainly not proud of it, but I needed the action.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Inning View Post
    Set of venetian blinds - put these up against $150 in a card game. Luckily I won, because I didn't want to take the fukkin things down anyway.

Roomba vacuum - lost in a card game, I think the game was $5 low-in-the-hole.

Two cases of Snow's Clam Chowder (condensed) - Lost them to a fat fuk pool player. I suck at pool. He was disgusting about it, too - he opened up one of the cans right there on the spot and started drinking the chowder. It was all running down his face and chin and getting stringy between his teeth and I remember just watching in disbelief and saying over and over, "You're supposed to mix it with water.."

Bottle of Liquid Joy detergent - When I was small, I bet my mom I could eat 5 easter eggs. I did it and I won her bottle of Liquid Joy. I thought I was the man, but then she threw the sponge at me and was like, "Now do the fukkin dishes, Roy." I liked her better before she stopped doing drugs.

Antique (supposedly) end table. - Looked like a banged up piece of junk to me, but supposedly it was and old heirloom, worth a lot of money. I bet with my cousin on some Boise State football game, I think. He ended up winning. No big deal, I never liked the thing anyway - had a bunch of coffee cup rings all over it. I replaced it with one of those giant spools, which is way better.

Oxygen tank - Long, uncomfortable story. Certainly not proud of it, but I needed the action.
    13th......this post has made me a fan of yours. Well done.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Only once, when I was like 11 I was playing cards with my 2 female cousins and lost all my money so I bet my favorite's band poster that I had on my room. I lost and I remember starting to take it down and hoping she would say not to worry about it but the bitch was hard core and collected. It taught me a valuable lesson.

They were like 13 and 15. I should have played strip poker with the hoes, I'll still have my poster and probably a couple of inbred children.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Is my wife considered a household item?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Get those Roombas back

They’re all on sale now

https://apple.news/Ax12HpScAQAC0QScoijZtqg

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I sold my keyboard for $30 to make a bet once if that is what you are asking. I'm thinking only old school books would take headphones

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    I sold my keyboard for $30 to make a bet once if that is what you are asking. I'm thinking only old school books would take headphones
    Otters make you girl do onlyfans for gambling cash
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.