Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Joel Embiid out indefiintely

Orbital fracture and a concussion. God help James Harden.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Such a walking injury waiting to happen. Was always just a matter of time for Embid..

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

A hockey player wouldn’t even go to the locker room. They’d lean over on the bench for a minute and then return next shift.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave big joe 1212 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Why was he even still in the game?

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Man..

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Doc up 30 leaves the one dude who I'd actually admit needs to rest in this league out there on the floor

Doc has Noone to blame but himself

Another fail
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave MinnesotaFats 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

why was embiid in the game with a 30 point lead?? doc rivers is dumb
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Yulia74 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

im not big doc rivers sucks donkey kok guy, but hes a bottom 5 head coach, left his franchise player in the game up 30 with 3 mins left

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7636

They will be fine. They have the greatest shooter ever. Jordan.

Deandre

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Yikes

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    They will be fine. They have the greatest shooter ever. Jordan.

Deandre
    Can he play 30 minutes or will he be like…

lakerboy

He is well rested diggity

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

All to beat the raptors

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They really never had a chance anyway

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The thug who elbowed him in the face is going to have a payback next year.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Siakam walked

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

easy money on heat

what's the series line

harden will cry and give up and get blown out lmao

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57693

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    easy money on heat

what's the series line

harden will cry and give up and get blown out lmao
    Exactly! Too bad its off the board - Was just -175 yesterday...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32331

Embid was showboating doing that stupid arm out airplane wings dance on Toronto's home court.
    He got what he deserved, a Siakam elbow to the eye less than a minute later.
    Karma's a bitch.
    That was better than the regular season game last month when Denver's Jokic rag dolled him under the basket.

He's soft as ice cream, he's always hurt.
    Embid needs to act like he's been there before.
    And why was even in the game late in the fourth quarter with Philadelphia up 20+ points?
    Rivers needs to be fired for that, no reason for Embid to even be on the court.
    Last edited by stevenash; 04-30-22 at 06:10 AM.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Embid was showboating doing that stupid arm out airplane wings dance on Toronto's home court.
    Karma's a bitch.
    That was better than the regular season game last month when Denver's Jokic rag dolled him under the basket.

And why was even in the game late in the fourth quarter with Philadelphia up 20+ points?
    really man? he "got what he deserved" for going on the road and dumping 33 on the raps while hurt? a celebration or showboating NEVER warrants an injury in any sport. if that was the case, half the leagues around the world would be on IR.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    really man? he "got what he deserved" for going on the road and dumping 33 on the raps while hurt? a celebration or showboating NEVER warrants an injury in any sport. if that was the case, half the leagues around the world would be on IR.
    He's a punk internet trolling asshole.
    I kept hearing how Embid's all grown up and how he's matured into a fine young man, yadda...yadda...yadda... as recently as six moths ago.
    Apparently he's still a juvenile
    I've played organized sports, there are certain ways you behave and don't behave as a visitor on 'enemy' turf.

Once again, he needs to act like he's been there before.

Like Jose Baustista, after he grandstanded at home plate with a massive showboat 'look at me' bat flip while staring down Texas pitcher Sam Dyson, Bautista got what he deserved innings later when Odor clocked him back into the stone age at second base on a DP grounder.

If Embid or Bautista can dish shit but can't take it, then maybe pro sports isn't for them and should look into a pro shuffleboard or hopscotch career.

I was a D1 catcher, I know all about purpose pitches to the head, you going to throw one, you're going to get 'what for' later.
    I guarantee it.

If one doesn't want a hard foul to the upper body, maybe one should grow up.

lakerboy

I kept hearing how Embid's all grown up and how he's matured into a fine young man, yadda...yadda...yadda... as recently as six moths ago.
    I've played organized sports, there are certain ways you behave and don't behave as a visitor on 'enemy' turf.

Like Jose Baustista, after he grandstanded at home plate with a massive showboat 'look at me' bat flip while staring down Texas pitcher Sam Dyson, Bautista got what he deserved innings later when Odor clocked him back into the stone age at second base on a DP grounder.

If Embid or Bautista can dish shit but can't take it, then maybe pro sports isn't for them and should look into a pro shuffleboard or hopscotch career.

I was a D1 catcher, I know all about purpose pitches to the head, you going to throw one, you're going to get 'what for' later.
    I guarantee it.

Spot on.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

I love the Sikh guy who is always standing courtside at the Raptors games. He is classic.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Doc up 30 leaves the one dude who I'd actually admit needs to rest in this league out there on the floor

Another fail
    This.

Fatty nailed it.

I love Doc but that was just dumb.

dxp

I guarantee it.

none of this has to do with anyone saying "he deserved it." he talks some trash and bumps around like alot of guys do. no one deserves a guy flying in the lane and smashing elbows in their face with the game over though.

durant has been talking a little shit about the sixers since 2017, and just dropped a bunch of dick lines after the nets blew them out last month. so, what, someone should have taken out his knees if they met this postseason?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Wow, I never heard the announcer say "Karma" and "He got what he deserved". I'm surprised people don't want to cancel him for those comments. It did seem Karmish for Embiid to be jet planing one minute and 10 seconds later, he caught an elbow. If it wasn't a concussion, it would have been something else. The guy is made of glass. Not quite Anthony Davis glass but Charlie Brown glass nonetheless.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

only EMBID caused new sympton STRESS Management LMAO always got ill or something at wromng times couldnt play consecutive nights

NEVER heard any other top players say this or sit out LIKE even the top oldsters of the Spurs played but coach got fined for sitting them in 4 games in 5 nights Coach said F U i'm not risking my players health NEVER keep fines Coming ....

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Karma's a bitch.

Nasher with all due respect you’re an asshole for that comment. Got what he deserved. Jesus man

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Nasher with all due respect you’re an asshole for that comment. Got what he deserved. Jesus man
    I was surprised by his comment too. Nash never posts like this. I wonder how much money he lost betting against the Sixers on that game. Losing a lot of money will make you say bad things.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I was surprised by his comment too. Nash never posts like this. I wonder how much money he lost betting against the Sixers on that game. Losing a lot of money will make you say bad things.
    many a player I cannot stand but to wish injury? Come on

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Philly will lose the series to Miami and call it a good season, which it was.
    They are going to be a top level force in the East next year.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Me an asshole?
    Jeez, never been called that before.

It's all good.

No biggie.
    I can dish it and take it.

We're good.

Not for nothing, and I am NOT walking back my words, he deserved the shot to the head, not the injury consequences, like I said though, we're still buds.

No biggie

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Another fail
    rivers is the worst coach in the Nba, with regards to what is expected for his team. rivers is also slightly better than a coin-flip in the playoffs, with his career winning percentage at 51%
    I am not surprised this happened. Embiid got "doc'd"
    Heat -$400 is easy money. Spoelstra will make quick work of the sixers. maybe he shows rivers some mercy and finishes them in 5 games, tossing that idiot a game
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave stake1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Actually I lost 100 on the side which I bet on open early Tuesday morning, collected 100 on the over which I bet two hours before tip.
    All in all I lost eight bucks on Heritage juice.

Yes my point came across harsh, I still say he deserved the swat for being an asshole, but not harsh enough to injure the guy, you're correct, I have a big heart and I'm not like that.

I also wanted to see Bam square up with Embid, I didn't want him out.

dxp

problem is, one can see what a swat can do sometimes. i'd consider morant and brooks dancing on the wolves logo worse than what embiid was doing. no one cares though because it's morant.

12 Last