OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Cash ME OUT Girl BUYS 6.1 Million mansion

Bhad Bhabie Purchases $6.1 Million Florida Mansion in All-Cash Deal, See Photos of the 9,200-Square-Foot Property

Jose Martinez

Mon, April 18, 2022, 9:49 PM

Image via Publicist
    Bhad Bhabie bought a $6.1 million mansion in Florida last month in an all-cash deal, according to the New York Post. Located in a gated Palm Beach County community in Boca Raton, the 9,200-square-foot property is described as a “modern 2020 completely redone estate” consisting of seven bedrooms and seven bathrooms.
    The home comes with three large walk-in closets, an outside Jacuzzi, a dry sauna, wine storage space, and a two-story guest house.

Image via Publicist

Image via Publicist
    Bhabie, born Danielle Bregoli, became famous following a 2016 appearance on Dr. Phil where she issued a threat to audience members by uttering the phrase “catch me outside, how ‘bout that?” She has since turned what appeared to be her 15 seconds of fame into something more.
    She parlayed her viral moment into a $900,000 makeup endorsement deal at only 15 years old, the launch of her OnlyFans account which allegedly earned her $1 million in just six hours, and a rap career which took a turn last year when she parted ways with Atlantic Records.
    Also last year, Bhabie said she grew to loathe the viral moment that made her famous because it served as a reminder of how she was allegedly treated on the talk show. She claims Dr. Phil treated her “with no respect at all” and production changed some of her responses to make her come across as more unlikeable.
    You can check out more photos of her new mansion below.

Image via Publicist

Image via Publicist

Image via Publicist

Image via Publicist

Image via Publicist

Image via Publicist
    Related Articles

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Never heard of her and who cares

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol

OldBill

a fawking shoe closet bigger than my master bedroom which is 25 feet by 30 feet and 10 ft celing

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol

totally forget about her until this article just popped up on my yahoo home page was totally annoying trash C****T on DR Phil

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2134

Saloon me out...

SALOON THIS SHIT!!!

Points Awarded:

KVB gave Headsterx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Saloon me out...

SALOON THIS SHIT!!!

Cashme in the Saloon.

OldBill

wonders how many SBR er's would hit this beech
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave OldBill 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Butter face.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

It may be the strangest thing on the whole planet on how the dumbest most retarded people in America end up with the most $$$. I know, I know..I'm all into conspiracies......but this is/was/has been a conspiracy?

Can you imagine the poor factory 10 buck an hour guy/gal busting their ass for 400 a week only to see this ugly, ewwwww, stupid bimbo living in a mansion and set for life for basically doing................................... ..NOTHING?

What a mind fukk psychological fukk on the average America person.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Got more respect for her than the crooks in the BLM mansions that swindled Tards into thinking it was ‘donations’ to help ‘poor black people’. At least she earned that money…..

“Cash me outside, how bou’ dat!”

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

Got more respect for her than the crooks in the BLM mansions that swindled Tards into thinking it was ‘donations’ to help ‘poor black people’. At least she earned that money…..

“Cash me outside, how bou’ dat!”
    DAYUMMM STRAIGHT they stole lied looted vandalized yeah sure i'll donate

i love when they come knocking on my door for donations with thier clip boards and Black people do this in a white neighbor hoods

I just say yeah come back and give me half of what you collect cause I am fawkkkkimng poor .....

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

She won't like Florida property taxes...probably close to $250,000 year on that property

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    She won't like Florida property taxes...probably close to $250,000 year on that property
    If it’s true that she made $52 Million on OnlyFans then I dont think she’s worried about that $250k

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    It may be the strangest thing on the whole planet on how the dumbest most retarded people in America end up with the most $$$. I know, I know..I'm all into conspiracies......but this is/was/has been a conspiracy?

Can you imagine the poor factory 10 buck an hour guy/gal busting their ass for 400 a week only to see this ugly, ewwwww, stupid bimbo living in a mansion and set for life for basically doing................................... ..NOTHING?

What a mind fukk psychological fukk on the average America person.
    Rather see her living high than punk ass Dr. Phil. That is the thing about capitalism it isn't fair alot of luck and consumer stupidity goes into it.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Rather see her living high than punk ass Dr. Phil. That is the thing about capitalism it isn't fair alot of luck and consumer stupidity goes into it.
    Dr Phil son married one of Dahlm triplets from New Brighton MN

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

So many points I have about this topic....

1. Applaud any girl who tries to make a buck in life.... the business sites are out there... go after it. They are all attention whores.

2. Hats off to her for being successful. She doesn't look like the smart type at all. Maybe it's all luck? All destiny?

3. Who in their right mind would give $1.00 to her? What does she have that all the other girls don't have? She seems absolutely basic to me. If not... borderline unattractive.

4. Yes, I'd do her.
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave TheMoneyShot 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

$Social media is a Bitch.$

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    So many points I have about this topic....

1. Applaud any girl who tries to make a buck in life.... the business sites are out there... go after it. They are all attention whores.

2. Hats off to her for being successful. She doesn't look like the smart type at all. Maybe it's all luck? All destiny?

3. Who in their right mind would give $1.00 to her? What does she have that all the other girls don't have? She seems absolutely basic to me. If not... borderline unattractive.

4. Yes, I'd do her.
    #4 answers all the above