OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Have you Been STRUCK

fawwwwwwkkkkkk this is rock n roll long gone baby todays there aint no bands like AC/DC

Lyrics so sing along you degenerate mo fo' s

Points Awarded:

edawg gave OldBill 8 SBR Point(s) for this post.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

A band that must be played loud to be enjoyed at it's fullest.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Keep all your drivel in one thread, thanks.
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    fawwwwwwkkkkkk this is rock n roll long gone baby todays there aint no bands like AC/DC

Lyrics so sing along you degenerate mo fo' s

First thing that you have said that I agree with however "Thunderstruck" at the old age home means when the residents crap their pants out of nowhere.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

I have Thunderstruck on my workout mix along with Long Way to the Top and Shoot to Thrill. It's good upbeat pump you up music.

OldBill

thx for replies guys i just love music most all kinds still have tons on vinyl from my dj days ..and these old vinyls are worth like 3 x as much today i seen in target price fleet wood mack $18 i bought it for $3.50

tried one collector long ago at his home but because the edges on other covers were worn he refused to buy the ones i offered him

the stores that buy vinyl pay nothing like .50 maybe $1 because they say it cost them to put in racks and resell for huge profits $3-$5

I have sold prince purple rain on craigs list for $12 showed pics of the vinyl in pristine condition buyer asked can i play it but no longer have equipment .......... and you cannot digitally reproduce vinyl on disc or like in these new fangled juke boxes i heard the differnce in zeppelin song instruments missing and it didnt have that ooomph

when i was a dj had top grade equipment two huge 18" wooffers with 8" tweeters and 250 watts pure per channel

if had large party like a prom we used satellite speakers to fill the room ...

miss those days but was always working for others so most i got was $150 stopped in 1996 carrying two crates of lp's large 45 box with hundreds of 45's in it the equipment and no elevators up two flights of stairs just wasnt worth it anymore

OldBill

yup new avatar much more like me