ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Who else got hosed by VGK

Unfkking real. 3 min and then 1 second.

Had a bad Saturday and this would have gotten me way back. Even tried to hedge in ot but lines were locked the whole time. Ive been hedging lately and of course didnt in the 3rd because I figured this was in the bag. I really wanted 1.5 for the nice win but I absolutely had to have the ml...only I would lose this way. Lost my mgm 1000 dollar parlay last night because of stl collapsing in the 3rd. Not sure which game was worse.

I hate this shit

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh and dont forget about stones post on the somewhat easy empty netter. Would been done and over. Cursed!

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Yes- hosed. Had a great day until then. Had the Knights puck line. I figured they would get some season ending momentum after beating the Caps and also give the fans their all with the last game of the season. They did play hard but Knights are done for the year.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Yes- hosed. Had a great day until then. Had the Knights puck line. I figured they would get some season ending momentum after beating the Caps and also give the fans their all with the last game of the season. They did play hard but Knights are done for the year.
    Vegas puck line was literally the squarest bet on the entire board in every sports and the line was obviously inflated because Vegas is fighting for a playoff spot.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Wojer!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s why I do not bet hockey
    Endings like this

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Vegas puck line was literally the squarest bet on the entire board in every sports and the line was obviously inflated because Vegas is fighting for a playoff spot.
    You don’t say? You must have had $2.00 on San Jose. I must have missed your NHL thread. Don’t worry about my bets. Focus on your NBA thread, another losing year.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I just love how every bad beat would have gotten woj back.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I just love how every bad beat would have gotten woj back.
    It was about 4k. I would have been slaughtered but the pelicans and blues salvaged a disaster.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Wow didn't realize that's what happened. Just woke up and saw bet lost. 1 second in hockey is just brutal.

You are cursed woj

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Vegas has been choking for a while, def not a team to be trusted laying that kinda chalk

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Dude go fukking sell another -126 unit thread you low life . Stay the fukkk outta people's threads if all you do is Talk shit you are a Parasite
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave SEAHAWKHARRY 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB gave SEAHAWKHARRY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Vegas has been choking for a while, def not a team to be trusted laying that kinda chalk
    I was at the game having fun. My records are strong across the board!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

You live in Vegas mj?

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    You live in Vegas mj?
    Yes sir. Summerlin- on TPC

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I was at the game having fun. My records are strong across the board!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Unfkking real. 3 min and then 1 second.

Had a bad Saturday and this would have gotten me way back. Even tried to hedge in ot but lines were locked the whole time. Ive been hedging lately and of course didnt in the 3rd because I figured this was in the bag. I really wanted 1.5 for the nice win but I absolutely had to have the ml...only I would lose this way. Lost my mgm 1000 dollar parlay last night because of stl collapsing in the 3rd. Not sure which game was worse.

I hate this shit
    Really have to have a plan in place before the bullets start flying.

Those LIVE markets have a good chance of locking up. Not saying anything is your fault at all, not even saying you could avoid it in this situation, we've all been fukked.

Tough break on this game.

Stay steady Woj.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

There was a moment after it became 3-1 where sj was +200 +2.5 and I felt there was value 500 to win 1000 to try and middle my 1.5 and ml or back it up for a small salvage but it was so early in the game...kicking myself for not doing it.

Hope Dallas crushes their dreams tomorrow.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Wojer!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I had SJ to win over 3 hunge. Risk was 125 if I recall. I saw they were down 2 in the 3rd and shut it off. I thought it was done. It was a late Sunday night degen play for fun since I rolled over the books last week. Been getting lots of lucky bounces lately. Even taking the hook has saved me 600 that would have lost. Yes, 3 pushes on games with straight line that would've lost. Its just been going my way. That SJ game was icing on the cake. See ya pimps!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Good observations you have at times......however many teams in Vegas's position (leading up to this game) @ -250 or higher have been rolling over opponents lately. I can't fault anyone for liking Vegas here.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I had SJ to win over 3 hunge. Risk was 125 if I recall. I saw they were down 2 in the 3rd and shut it off. I thought it was done. It was a late Sunday night degen play for fun since I rolled over the books last week. Been getting lots of lucky bounces lately. Even taking the hook has saved me 600 that would have lost. Yes, 3 pushes on games with straight line that would've lost. Its just been going my way. That SJ game was icing on the cake. See ya pimps!
    I woulda won 4k w/vegas PL and 1700 with the ML.