captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Interesting . But couldn't someone with multiple accounts still send PMs to themselves making it look like they are 2 separate people ? I was one of the people he was asking $1000 from too. I did tell the guy i was leery of sending money to someone i just met.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

This story reminds me of my former friend in Vegas (pro gambler). He wanted me to drive to the Coyotes game a few days before they came to Vegas and heckle the hell out of the Coyotes with his thinking they would be so pissed for the next game and then bet those Coyotes. I don't see why this guy needs to go out of his way to.......well.........strangers at SBR (most of us are) to prove he really did make all this money doing this or doing that.

I have seen, myself, a few strange delays here and there with live lines just from watching an internet scoreboard. So, I don't necessarily think he is 100% lying about this. However, if books keep getting beat on bets like that.......by lots of people.....they will wise up and not offer it anymore anyway. So, gambling since I was 16.......almost 30 years......I just can't believe books would be this dumb to even let it go on passed two successful bets. If he's just betting outright winners, run lines, or totals.......then it wouldn't raise an eyebrow until probably 20 bets in a row won.

But, on the next batter, the next pitch, the next goal..........books can't be this stupid.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Interesting . But couldn't someone with multiple accounts still send PMs to themselves making it look like they are 2 separate people ? I was one of the people he was asking $1000 from too. I did tell the guy i was leery of sending money to someone i just met.
    robey, can you post the PM?

I'm curious how he worded it. No biggie though if SBR does not want it posted.
    Last edited by JAKEPEAVY21; 04-20-22 at 04:59 PM.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I'm telling you now, there is no competition. This would be like me stomping on an ant. Don't bash that site and to make it clear we won't tolerate anyone bashing us here or promoting them here. It's become embarrassing and to the point we'll soon start to expose how much some of the BMR employees begged for money from us and offered other weirdo things. I suggest we just wish each other the best of luck and who gives the f how the other one does. May be time for you to step in over there John xo
    I personally have never begged for anything

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    robey, can you post the PM?
    There were a bunch this was the first

Hi I beat the books by beating their delay all the time. If this is something you are interested in let me know.

Then This

I am a professional and help others do it all the time. I can help you. In Europe and Asia it is very easy to do it. In US it is hard as books limit quick etc. If you would like to know more we can talk more.

Then this

Yes I have contacts all over the world going to games and telling me the bets. With $1000 a bet, we can make at least 100k a week. If you want in let me know.

Then this

We are professionals doing it for a living so we have a system in place to get the signals and place the bets before the market gets suspended. I can do it for you if you want in.

Then this

No you give us the money for us to do it for you. We take 20% of the winnings for helping you. 80% is yours.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

JAKEPEAVY21

Hi I beat the books by beating their delay all the time. If this is something you are interested in let me know.

Then This

I am a professional and help others do it all the time. I can help you. In Europe and Asia it is very easy to do it. In US it is hard as books limit quick etc. If you would like to know more we can talk more.

Then this

Yes I have contacts all over the world going to games and telling me the bets. With $1000 a bet, we can make at least 100k a week. If you want in let me know.

Then this

We are professionals doing it for a living so we have a system in place to get the signals and place the bets before the market gets suspended. I can do it for you if you want in.

Then this

No you give us the money for us to do it for you. We take 20% of the winnings for helping you. 80% is yours.
    Thanks
    You showed interest so he was putting on the full court press via PM.

Thankfully, you did not feel right sending money to a stranger on the internet.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Oh here is another one he sent me

You can send 1k to start? I won't let you down.

Then here was my rely to that which i think perfectly makes sense but read what i say here ...

I am sure you may be an honest guy but it is kind of bad timing with our vacation around the corner plus it is a lot to send to someone i really do not know and just met . I have really this entire year have never deposited more then $500 at a time then i work it up and take shots.

So what strikes my odd is False Start almost says what i said here identically about sending $1000 to someone he never met.

captrobey

Thanks
    You showed interest so he was putting on the full court press via PM.

Thankfully, you did not feel right sending money to a stranger on the internet.
    That was the whole thing. He literally joined like a month ago the guy who was asking. FS has been on a little longer i think since December or so. So both pretty new which makes it possible could be same guy. But yea i do not feel safe no matter how nice the guy seems to just send $1000 or $500 to someone i never met and is brand new to the forum. Maybe if i knew him a few years Ok i would trust that person just seems risky to do that. I mean anyone that looks at it has to see that.

JAKEPEAVY21

That was the whole thing. He literally joined like a month ago the guy who was asking. FS has been on a little longer i think since December or so. So both pretty new which makes it possible could be same guy. But yea i do not feel safe no matter how nice the guy seems to just send $1000 or $500 to someone i never met and is brand new to the forum. Maybe if i knew him a few years Ok i would trust that person just seems risky to do that. I mean anyone that looks at it has to see that.
    Even if you "know" someone on the forum for years, I would not do any financial transactions with anyone that I haven't met, know their real name, where they live and a few people close to them etc...

Why would he be asking anyone for money if he was making close to 100k live betting at every game he attended?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

captrobey

Even if you "know" someone on the forum for years, I would not do any financial transactions with anyone that I haven't met, know their real name, where they live and a few people close to them etc...

Why would he be asking anyone for money if he was making close to 100k live betting at every game he attended?
    Yea and it seemed like he asked a lot of people.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Then This

Then this

Then this

Then this

Lmao

Another epic burial here 🪦🪦🪦

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

😂😂😂😂

Unreal

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I'm telling you now, there is no competition. This would be like me stomping on an ant. Don't bash that site and to make it clear we won't tolerate anyone bashing us here or promoting them here. It's become embarrassing and to the point we'll soon start to expose how much some of the BMR employees begged for money from us and offered other weirdo things. I suggest we just wish each other the best of luck and who gives the f how the other one does. May be time for you to step in over there John xo
    Thank you Shari. This is my home. I'm not posting at the other site like many others do. I can't believe the old mods bash SBR!

There is only one SBR and nothing else is the same.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

How many vowels has:
    Br-ck L-nd-rs

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Remember when Hman threaten to ban me when he thought I was talking shit to SBR Drew guy was a turd

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10113

BMR mods, crew and their whining....

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18983

Always sucks to be banned from a forum when you've previously put in significant time and effort to help people there. On a personal level the only time i've had an issue on this site it was dealt with by by Shari91 and Optional in a professional and intelligent manner. They looked at the evidence and came to the correct conclusion. I suspect they have done the same thing here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Did Jerky get banned?

I guess Jerky got a little to frisky with the mods on SBR with this thread. Off to BMR he goes. Oh well.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Did Jerky get banned?

I guess Jerky got a little to frisky with the mods on SBR with this thread. Off to BMR he goes. Oh well.

Unless it just happened, I was chatting with him earlier.

captrobey

Did Jerky get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Unless it just happened, I was chatting with him earlier.
    He may have went on a Journey to go find himself. I went looking for my inner self once and it turned out i left me right where i was before i left looking for myself.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Opti said he got a 1 week timeout. I'm pretty sure you can't post a post by a banned poster without getting a red card.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    I personally have never begged for anything
    No you have not Bobby, and if you had I would've gone to bat to get you what you asked for. Just as I have for a couple of your colleagues when I was asked whether they should be given the ass or not. I have a normal 9-5 job that I do real well with but I know not everyone on these forums do so I always stuck up for everyone other than that jackoff Drew. Lesson learned though - other than the crew as of this moment, I'll never do it again.

I hope all is well with you and the family
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave shari91 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Opti said he got a 1 week timeout. I'm pretty sure you can't post a post by a banned poster without getting a red card.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

When I met Hman at the bash he seemed like a nice enough guy but his persona online is rather prickly.

Honestly was surprised he lasted as long as he did.

When I met the Drew that was not SBR Drew but some other douchey online celebrity he was very shocked that I didn't know who he was. Like he was fukkin Paul Rudd or something lol.

Oh well. Sayonara.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    ...Like he was fukkin Paul Rudd or something...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    When I met Hman at the bash he seemed like a nice enough guy but his persona online is rather prickly.

Honestly was surprised he lasted as long as he did.

When I met the Drew that was not SBR Drew but some other douchey online celebrity he was very shocked that I didn't know who he was. Like he was fukkin Paul Rudd or something lol.

Oh well. Sayonara.
    I'm the nicest guy in person if you ever meet me and I get along with everyone in real life but after losing a bunch of bets in row I even can vent on SBR posts at times in the moment. I gave Opti some shit in a post the other day during a losing streak which is rare for me but I vented. I owe that Aussie outback kangaroo riding bastard an apology.

Opti is a solid moderator.

The sin of a gambler is you can have mood swings even if you treat it as a business at times. I try to avoid them at all costs but every once in a while I am not immune to them myself.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

No you have not Bobby, and if you had I would've gone to bat to get you what you asked for. Just as I have for a couple of your colleagues when I was asked whether they should be given the ass or not. I have a normal 9-5 job that I do real well with but I know not everyone on these forums do so I always stuck up for everyone other than that jackoff Drew. Lesson learned though - other than the crew as of this moment, I'll never do it again.

I hope all is well with you and the family
    Things have been well! Hope all is good with you guys

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

The only issue I’ve had here is completely unfair bans. I have emailed Shari before and I know she’s tried to help and has been helpful. Other than that the mods have been fine to deal with thru pm or email. I just feel the ban button is way too quick and uncalled for. There is no consistency to the bans. It becomes more of who the poster is rather than what was said. It’s hard to understand. But I think mods are like anyone else, the human element comes in and if you don’t like the poster, you’re more likely to be tougher on them.

That said, whoever made the decision to toss Tuesday deserves a medal.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Then This

Then this

Then this

Then this

Yep and apparently Optional and I (two different people) are the ones lying about what went down and why this trash bag was tossed and sent to the Banned Members Retreat.

At any time we try to be very careful with bans, infractions etc but especially at the moment. Does anyone think we’d just ban anyone willy nilly during a time of such change? If you are a scamming wannabe piece of trash you’re going to go. I don’t care how much you cry or lie about me at some other place- you are done here and so is anyone who tried to promote your shit. Game over.

The more you whine, the more you take others down with you. You’re a great friend to them mate.

captrobey

I'm the nicest guy in person if you ever meet me and I get along with everyone in real life but after losing a bunch of bets in row I even can vent on SBR posts at times in the moment. I gave Opti some shit in a post the other day during a losing streak which is rare for me but I vented. I owe that Aussie outback kangaroo riding bastard an apology.

Opti is a solid moderator.

The sin of a gambler is you can have mood swings even if you treat it as a business at times. I try to avoid them at all costs but every once in a while I am not immune to them myself.

But what if he really is an Aussie Outback crazy kangaroo riding bastard . Would you have to apologize then?

captrobey

Yep and apparently Optional and I (two different people) are the ones lying about what went down and why this trash bag was tossed and sent to the Banned Members Retreat.

At any time we try to be very careful with bans, infractions etc but especially at the moment. Does anyone think we’d just ban anyone willy nilly during a time of such change? If you are a scamming wannabe piece of trash you’re going to go. I don’t care how much you cry or lie about me at some other place- you are done here and so is anyone who tried to promote your shit. Game over.

The more you whine, the more you take others down with you. You’re a great friend to them mate.
    The craziest thing even if he was being sincere is anyone sending someone that has only been on here a month $1000 to someone they never met or know. I mean $20 is one thing but $1000 ? I would never expect anyone i do not know to send me $1000 . Now there are people on here that if someone had something bad happen and lost everything and had a breakdown and could not afford food or something and i knew that person a few years i would help them and send $50. For Food or a breast reduction.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Who was the poster with no vowels?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 646d6d

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Who was the poster with no vowels?
    The one with all the consonants.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

This is what I was thinking

First 123 Last