Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Just vote Republican and many issues will go away
    And carry a gun too.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Just vote Republican and many issues will go away
    What an idiotic statement. Neither party will eliminate the problems that we have. They typically create more and fool naive people like you into thinking its the other parties fault that something hasnt been fixed.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

that racist black pos democrat as never worked in his life , all he's ever done is breed more trash like him .

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

So they finally caught this fat fock at McDonald's of all places. Figures. Lol.

Dude is so fat he has titties and could barely get in the back seat of the cop car..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-13-22 at 05:02 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    What an idiotic statement. Neither party will eliminate the problems that we have. They typically create more and fool naive people like you into thinking its the other parties fault that something hasnt been fixed.
    It is the Democrat's fault in cities like New York because they are coddling the criminals. We're seeing people who have been arrested dozens of times assaulting and killing innocent people.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So they finally caught this fat fock at McDonald's. Figures. Lol.

Dude is so fat he has titties and could barely get in the cop car back seat..

According to his social media accounts, he was an Anti-Cop Black Lies Matter supporter. Shocking, I know.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    According to his social media accounts, he was an Anti-Cop Black Lies Matter supporter. Shocking, I know.
    Apparently a McDonald's super size it supporter also. ..

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

It is the Democrat's fault in cities like New York because they are coddling the criminals. We're seeing people who have been arrested dozens of times assaulting and killing innocent people.
    Seems like they support all this Tran crap that is going on support BLM and criminals and defunding police. We watched a Netflix show eating dinner and as soon as i turned it back to normal TV the first thing on was a Trans commercial and how "Brave " They are.That and i have never seen so many interracial commercials 99% White girl Black guy in my life. Although the exception i do like is the Hampster Buttons commercial .

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28486

BLM is getting the bail funds ready.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32787

Just watched the 6pm news.
    Liberals are scrambling like rats, they are in major spin mode.

Kermit

You know, maybe they could have caught this guy sooner if the news stations gave out a description of him as soon as the incident happened. For several hours, all everyone was told was that he was a short fat guy, meanwhile the fukker was riding the subway all over New York.

Points Awarded:

KVB gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Yep. City of New York. 20 million people. Let's go find the one single fat guy. It will stick out from everyone else.

captrobey

The picture where he is in orange he looks like a bowling ball the eyes and nose are the holes you put your fingers into

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Yep. City of New York. 20 million people. Let's go find the one single fat guy. It will stick out from everyone else.
    Yea but if they had the actual description the first place everyone looks is Mcdonalds or KFC

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    The picture where he is in orange he looks like a bowling ball the eyes and nose are the holes you put your fingers into
    He also looks like he's close to 6' 200+ pounds.

They were saying that he was 5'5" 170.

Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave Kermit 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm reading some of this dudes white hate rants over the years. Talk about a full blown hate racist, this fat focker really hates whitey!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Yea but if they had the actual description the first place everyone looks is Mcdonalds or KFC
    It would have been easy to find him there. Because after a terrorist shoots people he has to go eat his Big Mac and eat his apple pie. So next time a fat guy shoots people and leaves the scene all they have to do is lock down all McDonalds and KFC in town and he will be caught quickly.

This is detective 101. Fat guy shoots people.. we will catch him at McDonalds. They teach this in cops rookie class.

captrobey

It would have been easy to find him there. Because after a terrorist shoots people he has to go eat his Big Mac and eat his apple pie. So next time a fat guy shoots people and leaves the scene all they have to do is lock down all McDonalds and KFC in town and he will be caught quickly.

This is detective 101. Fat guy shoots people.. we will catch him at McDonalds. They teach this in cops rookie class.
    I know right you cannot have your resources wasting time chasing down leads at Taco Bell or Five Guys

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Kermit

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Get woke go broke

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Fatso is a loser straight up, hang him high! Shot and emptied his clip, then tried to reload and the gun jammed on his fat ass and he ended up with no kills.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

I'm reading some of this dudes white hate rants over the years. Talk about a full blown hate racist, this fat focker really hates whitey!!
    He didn't leave out Asians or Hispanics - He had all his bases covered...

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

The guy actually turned himself in! Wonder if he expects to collect the $50K...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32787

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    He can't, I think the 50k goes to the victims.
    Used to be that way anyways.

Like Obama, I was willing to and gave a chance to Kathy Hochul, I've seen enough, she's a total failure just like Obama was.
    No wonder considering she was Cuomo's hand pick (wo)man.

I'm not completely giving up on Eric Adams, he does want to overturn some of Cuomo's policies but it's not that easy.
    Adam's handpicked (wo)man Sewell is a dingbat. She's clueless.
    The last law and order republican mayor, Rudy Giuliani drove the mafia out of the seaport and lowered NYC crime rate to record lows.

Hmm.
    Hochul, democrat.
    Cuomo, democrat
    Adams, democrat
    Sewell, democrat.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Blacks + Democrats DESTROY every city, state, community, home, business, school and family they touch.

It's indisputable at this point.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

He didn't leave out Asians or Hispanics - He had all his bases covered...
    Ghetto low IQ blacks typically hate Asians these days, that's a given. Still all white skinned.

This shooter was calling out for a race war online.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

You know, maybe they could have caught this guy sooner if the news stations gave out a description of him as soon as the incident happened. For several hours, all everyone was told was that he was a short fat guy, meanwhile the fukker was riding the subway all over New York.

This.

/end thread

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Blacks + Democrats DESTROY every city, state, community, home, business, school and family they touch.

It's indisputable at this point.

Ghetto low IQ blacks typically hate Asians these days, that's a given. Still all white skinned.

This shooter was calling out for a race war online.
    I live in Camden and believe it or not way back this was a nice place to live. Most that lived here worked at the docks back then and lived in these homes.

When you have a white neighborhood and a black family moves into a house the people all go up in arms thinking everything is going to turn to shit. It may even be a great family . But people are so used to seeing it happen .

I think you hit the nail on the head when you say "Ghetto IQ" these are the ones that do not want to learn in school and have no skills. These are the ones living on Section 8 and Welfare. And many commit crimes . Strange thing is even though they blame and hate whites they STILL kill each other off . I mean Blacks killing blacks is way higher then whites killing blacks.

I believe when they do something that shows promise you should do everything in your power to help them. To make it better . And it all stems back to the parents they need to set the kids straight. Make them do the right thing and have a damn conscious . Here is an actual example .

We have a small yard nothing major. A guy and his 2 kids were going around knocking on doors and he was having his kids do the work as he watched guiding them. They were like 16 and 17 . They asked for $20 . So made a deal with them. I will give them $100 and that will pay for this and you come back and touch up the yard again a month later. I went on their word they gave me they would do that. Their Father heard the whole thing.

I figured here are 2 black kids trying to actually work to earn money and if i did this it would show trust plus they are rewarded for doing the right thing. They never came back. My neighbor saw the one kid and yelled at him for making a promise and taking another persons money .He just ran away. The father knew and did crap. He should have drug his kid over and made him do the right thing. But no they never came back. So you try and help someone and they shit on you for it. Funny thing is how stupid can you be you have no education and maybe this could be something to make a living at. Gain a few clients and do their yards every summer. I mean you just made $50 in like a half hours work plus another $50 another time. Get a few more people my neighbor used them too . Be reliable and you will make money . But no lets screw the guy that gave us 4xs more then we asked and gave us a chance for some positive self-esteem .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

No video either

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

But if the fake news media didn't hide his race he wouldn't have to do it. He hoped to be caught sooner with the fake news media's help but as a last resort he turned himself in when no one could identify him at the busiest McDonald's in Manhattan.

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Another staged, false flag event.
    And no video either

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
    Another staged, false flag event.
    And no video either
    If this was staged, they would have used a white guy.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

If this was staged, they would have used a white guy.
    There's a new trend though, first the Oscars, now this.

First 123456 Last