ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Get your belly laugh before your wagers lose. And also a superb human and president.

Watch this entire video because it starts with a bumbling, stumbler and closes with a classy, witty, handsome president. A president with an unmatchable sense of humor.
    Also, the same president who just may be the most loved president of all time?
    And certainly the wittiest, along with a nice relaxed persona. Listen to his very funny jokes.
    Damn, he's good and I really miss him!

As much as you may dislike this president we have, now, or even love the old chap, this is still an iconic video.
    RR is the only president in my lifetime I see being worthy of mentioning with another past president in the same breath.
    Donald J. Trump

Neither of the two sharp presidents I just compared, needed a teleprompter. That is such a relief, knowing they understand exactly what they are talking about and need no reminders or notes.
    The horror: This great president died while suffering from a debilitating disease, years before his death.
    Not a fair world indeed.

Points Awarded:

Demonata gave ABEHONEST 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ABEHONEST

For some reason, the Reagan video didn't pick up? I will see if I can find it?

Here it is. Very entertaining.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 03-16-22 at 09:53 PM.

ABEHONEST

There's a rumor about "The Gipper" and Liz Taylor.
    He was her supposed, first lover. At a tender Liz age, too.
    Seems he opened up her tender box.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Abe, Betty Ford is calling you. Pay a visit.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Abe, Betty Ford is calling you. Pay a visit.
    Talk some cents BG, or send me some?

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Talk some cents BG, or send me some?

BETTY FORD calling means the BETTY FORD CLINIC

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Yayyyyy!!!! 👏 👏

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    BETTY FORD calling means the BETTY FORD CLINIC
    Well, what does he think I am, a genius? That BG is something but I am not quite sure what he is yet?

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8317

RR, thank him for drug use test in the workplace, I can agree with test to see if you are high at work but what you do on your time, should not be their business. He Tried to stop workers right to organize, made it harder and to strike, you never want to give up rights!!

DJT at best is in the top 5 worst POTUS, broke so many Laws and tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power, and stop the will of the people that's what they do in Communist countries and Dictatorships

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    RR, thank him for drug use test in the workplace, I can agree with test to see if you are high at work but what you do on your time, should not be their business. He Tried to stop workers right to organize, made it harder and to strike, you never want to give up rights!!

DJT at best is in the top 5 worst POTUS, broke so many Laws and tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power, and stop the will of the people that's what they do in Communist countries and Dictatorships
    Reagan turned on the little guy when he married Nancy and backed Goldwater. DJT a dictator wannbe.

ABEHONEST

Everyone deserves their own opinion, even if it's not the most popular opinion accepted today.
    You two above, I see as bucking the most popular opinion of DJT, mine included.
    I like different opinions, too, and to make accusations of another politician seems to be fair game?

But I disagree. If a man has little character, sure it needs to be exposed, especially the leaders of our country, but I want to see the proven facts laid out on the table where every potential voter can study the evidence, good or bad, and then make his decision as to what kind of character this person is who wants our vote.

Donald, since a very young age, I am sure, probably played the field and if he did, and was married, does that eliminate him from running for higher office?

Young men, especially, will make stupid mistakes but they also have a chance to grow up and fix those mistakes and never do the same one again.
    That's called becoming wiser as you mature.
    From what I have observed of DJT, for years, is a man on a mission to help and protect our citizens. I do not see a phony bone in this man's soul. He has shown a bundle of courage and he has never backed down from the "most ever" attacks on an American president.
    He's got my respect until I see a proven fact not to trust him.

jackpot269

Everyone deserves their own opinion, even if it's not the most popular opinion accepted today.
    You two above, I see as bucking the most popular opinion of DJT, mine included.
    I like different opinions, too, and to make accusations of another politician seems to be fair game?

But I disagree. If a man has little character, sure it needs to be exposed, especially the leaders of our country, but I want to see the proven facts laid out on the table where every potential voter can study the evidence, good or bad, and then make his decision as to what kind of character this person is who wants our vote.

Donald, since a very young age, I am sure, probably played the field and if he did, and was married, does that eliminate him from running for higher office?

Young men, especially, will make stupid mistakes but they also have a chance to grow up and fix those mistakes and never do the same one again.
    That's called becoming wiser as you mature.
    From what I have observed of DJT, for years, is a man on a mission to help and protect our citizens. I do not see a phony bone in this man's soul. He has shown a bundle of courage and he has never backed down from the "most ever" attacks on an American president.
    He's got my respect until I see a proven fact not to trust him.
    Abe much respect to you sir and the right to your opinion, and that you see others have the same right, something that gets lost on this forum!!

I can agree with everyone getting to see evidence on the people that run our country, they need to lay it out before elections, to see their character especially anything they have signed saying the contents are true when they are being accused of misleading or lying if you have a document to see, that takes away all doubt and no, he said she said.

Playing the field as a young man no argument form me if you are in a marriage that should be between him his wife and his God not the public but everyone else should get the same treatment.

Where we differ mainly is your last 4 sentences what I have seen from DJT starting in the early 90's thru the first of 2021 is he is all about what's good for him. He didn't back down from the will of the people on Jan. 6

Your last sentence about you respect him until you see proven fact. If they ever release his Tax returns and he has grossly lied on that document he turned in to the USA government would that change you at all. A signed document

Most ever attacks on an American president, who is #2 and how many were they

jackpot269

Abe its not phony I don't guess, just dishonest, but you was ok with him asking a state Official to find him 11000 votes. Thats something that would be hard to respect, its well documented and was recorded.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Abe its not phony I don't guess, just dishonest, but you was ok with him asking a state Official to find him 11000 votes. Thats something that would be hard to respect, its well documented and was recorded.
    You ok with a President whose crack-head son was fukking his other dead son's wife? And then going on to call him "The smartest guy he knows"?

It's also well documented and recorded. No one wants to talk about it though.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You ok with a President whose crack-head son was fukking his other dead son's wife? And then going on to call him "The smartest guy he knows"?

It's also well documented and recorded. No one wants to talk about it though.
    If true sounds immoral but not sure if a crime was committed!! Oh I get it you think because I know what a sorry con man Trump is that makes me like Biden!! Nope no fan of him either!! Strike 2

jackpot269

All of the sorry fvckers that have been acussed of crimes they should all have there day in court and all of the accusser must show up with evidence or charge them!! On both sides the right is no better than the left a bunch of crooks!!

Hang them all why be bias!! It takes a sorry Fvcker to stand for a criminal just because of politics

ABEHONEST

I'm back, barley

I am looking for Biden backers and I would like them to comment on this video, then, give me your honest opinion of the state of competence you truly believe he is in at this moment of time as our president?

ABEHONEST

Ronald Reagan at 78 yers old

Joe Biden, in comparison, is 3 1/3 months past 78.

jackpot269

Abe much respect to you sir and the right to your opinion, and that you see others have the same right, something that gets lost on this forum!!

I can agree with everyone getting to see evidence on the people that run our country, they need to lay it out before elections, to see their character especially anything they have signed saying the contents are true when they are being accused of misleading or lying if you have a document to see, that takes away all doubt and no, he said she said.

Playing the field as a young man no argument form me if you are in a marriage that should be between him his wife and his God not the public but everyone else should get the same treatment.

Where we differ mainly is your last 4 sentences what I have seen from DJT starting in the early 90's thru the first of 2021 is he is all about what's good for him. He didn't back down from the will of the people on Jan. 6

Your last sentence about you respect him until you see proven fact. If they ever release his Tax returns and he has grossly lied on that document he turned in to the USA government would that change you at all. A signed document

Most ever attacks on an American president, who is #2 and how many were they
    Not saying anything sometimes says the most!!

ABEHONEST

JP, just now getting back a terrible day on SBR, where nothing was working for me and this YUMMY bitch kept popping up?
    I know what you're claiming as proven evidence, yet, it seems DJT has not admitted any guilt as yet, right?
    And the Nov.6 affair, not buying that one for sure. It's not what I saw DT say on tape later on. If I recall?

Though we both know, biased politics can easily blind a follower of a party or an individual politician, so I will say, I need to see more concrete evidence before I turn on Donald? If I would anyway?

He was damn good for the country! And most thought he was unbeatable for the coming election. The Bookie odds sure displayed those thoughts.

One more thing, and I never could lie after I finally grew up. I did a few whities, yes, up until then.

Okay, here is dead proof because I witnessed it as my eyes were glued to the TV in the early hours--like 12 AM to 2 Am, very early the next morning, and what I saw made no common sense at all. In fact, it was too bizarre to be believed.
    Don't forget I AM A GAMBLER, YES, AND I WAGERED ON DT, SO MUCH, I NEARLY WENT BROKE [JOKE], BUT here IS THE FACT FROM BY HONEST EYES/BRAINS: DT's ODDS TO WIN THE ELECTION WENT SOMETHING LIKE this: DT--100/145. Then they dropped to 100/125, and on to almost even money [close?]. I could not believe this was happening! The next shocker, Biden is now favored at 100/125 and it's still around 1 AM, or so.
    And yet again--do not forget who's glued to the TV?--another major rise on Biden's odds to win went something like 100/150. Absolutely true!
    So, I quickly made a nice size wager--very lucky to find a Book--on Biden. Yes, and true, I was very lucky to get a nice size wager on Biden so I wouldn't be swapped completely with those many DT wagers.

Do you believe me and do you understand?
    This is a national election for our POTUSA?
    * This just does not happen!

jackpot269

Yes Abe I have no reason not to believe you! How many elections not counting 2020 could you live bet them, I ask because you said this just don't happen, and how many times has it been possible?

Abe you seem like a fine fellow and I'm not trying to change your mind just show you why I see it the way I do!! Most people that either like DJT or don't it started around 2015 when he got in politics, for me it started in the early 90's when I heard about him not paying his employees and contractors what he owed them, then he did it at least two more times over the next 12 years. I was working 12 hour shifts, 6 sometimes 7 days a week and remember thinking what I would have done, if it had been me he did that to!! I can not respect anyone that does that. If he didn't have the money that's one thing but At the time he claimed to be worth 400 million I don't know what he owed but even if it was 20 million he could of afforded to pay them. As far as the election goes 18 to 20 federal judges heard the evidence from Trump lawyers and found no fraud.

when you said Nov. 6 I guess you meant jan. 6!! Im going to look that speech up and listen for myself I've never heard it

ABEHONEST

Yep, Jan.6.
    I do not believe anything about a celebrity..unless we have the deadbolt evidence proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.
    Look at John Lennon. Shot by a crazed freak.
    Many lonesome, poor folks simply cannot handle celebrities who are better looking, have great fame, and are in the public eye often, and add being rich, too.
    These nuts are the scum of the earth.
    Did you just see where another gigantic lie and scandal about Trump was thrown out by the courts and now this poor soul is indebted to Donald for 300 K?
    Stormy The Dancer.

If Donald truly owed his workers money, why wasn't it taken through the court system, where he could be found guilty and be forced to pay up?
    That makes no sense but what does make sense: it was a huge name already was a big-time wheeler-dealer in many, many things, so of course he would be targeted by crazies like John Lennon's killer.
    And another incident--I can't remember all the murders by nuts, but movie star Sal Mineo was another victim of another completely gone bonkers, nut.
    Sharon Tate, by crazed druggies.

DJT, has been very lucky, I truly believe, to escape his many crazed followers who would love to wipe him off the face of the eath.
    Why he hasn't been tried already is unbelievable and we know how he exposes himself so very often.
    I fear for this man's life and have been for years,
    I see DJT as a man who has no fears and he simply walks the straight line much like a male lion.
    You can see, I've been sold on Trump for many years and I still have that attitude of a born Missourian: "Show me?

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10282

Jackpot hates Trump. He will tell you he does not like Biden either, but will never say one word about Bidens lies and terrible record in Congress. His disaster as President.. His inability to speak, answer questions or weak leadership… He just talks about Trump..

All the lefties quote CNN, MSNBC and the rest. Lefties take these totalitarian fake news outlets and defend their unwarranted accusations against Trump. They all say he was a dictator in the making. Not one of them has explained how or why…

They never talk about BLM, Antifa or any other leftist organization. Leftist Prosecutors who are putting criminal back on the streets. The crime in major democrat run cities.. The brazen disrespect shown by world leaders against Biden’s leadership abilities…All they do is talk about Trump.

18 months of a “ war less “ world during Trump. The rise of the middle class under Trump. The Greatness of America once again in the eyes of the world…

Now it is the demise of America since Joe took office. But, hey, let’s rag on Trump..

That is the Left for ya’.
    Points Awarded:

ABEHONEST gave slewfan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ABEHONEST

Thank you. Now I can forgive you with that horrible pick on the NFL playoffs.

jackpot269

Yep, Jan.6.
    I do not believe anything about a celebrity..unless we have the deadbolt evidence proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.
    Look at John Lennon. Shot by a crazed freak.
    Many lonesome, poor folks simply cannot handle celebrities who are better looking, have great fame, and are in the public eye often, and add being rich, too.
    These nuts are the scum of the earth.
    Did you just see where another gigantic lie and scandal about Trump was thrown out by the courts and now this poor soul is indebted to Donald for 300 K?
    Stormy The Dancer.

If Donald truly owed his workers money, why wasn't it taken through the court system, where he could be found guilty and be forced to pay up?
    That makes no sense but what does make sense: it was a huge name already was a big-time wheeler-dealer in many, many things, so of course he would be targeted by crazies like John Lennon's killer.
    And another incident--I can't remember all the murders by nuts, but movie star Sal Mineo was another victim of another completely gone bonkers, nut.
    Sharon Tate, by crazed druggies.

DJT, has been very lucky, I truly believe, to escape his many crazed followers who would love to wipe him off the face of the eath.
    Why he hasn't been tried already is unbelievable and we know how he exposes himself so very often.
    I fear for this man's life and have been for years,
    I see DJT as a man who has no fears and he simply walks the straight line much like a male lion.
    You can see, I've been sold on Trump for many years and I still have that attitude of a born Missourian: "Show me?
    It did go thru the courts he filed bankruptcy on a business to keep from paying them but still he claimed to be worth 400 million what he did wasn't illegal but it was immoral!! It don't matter he does no wrong or has he ever !! Gl with you bets sir

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Jackpot hates Trump. He will tell you he does not like Biden either, but will never say one word about Bidens lies and terrible record in Congress. His disaster as President.. His inability to speak, answer questions or weak leadership… He just talks about Trump..

All the lefties quote CNN, MSNBC and the rest. Lefties take these totalitarian fake news outlets and defend their unwarranted accusations against Trump. They all say he was a dictator in the making. Not one of them has explained how or why…

They never talk about BLM, Antifa or any other leftist organization. Leftist Prosecutors who are putting criminal back on the streets. The crime in major democrat run cities.. The brazen disrespect shown by world leaders against Biden’s leadership abilities…All they do is talk about Trump.

18 months of a “ war less “ world during Trump. The rise of the middle class under Trump. The Greatness of America once again in the eyes of the world…

Now it is the demise of America since Joe took office. But, hey, let’s rag on Trump..

I missed the 18 months of "war less" I must have taking a long nap!! What did Trump do to raise the middle class please be specific? One thing your bad wrong about me is Ive said hundreds if not thousands of times If you commit a crime in any city under any group or independently you should go to jail that's one thing that I do not understand about you partisans hacks your guys never commit crime just the other side, crime should not be bias!!

If you cant see that the right and left are playing you then you are blind, all they care about is money and power, they don't give shit about you

and yes I think Trump is a POS con man and there is plenty of evidence to support it if you choose to think different and you are in the USA that is your right, it is one of the great things about being an American. I can think for myself and don't have to see things as you do!!! I dont watch any channel you mention
    Last edited by jackpot269; 03-24-22 at 07:16 PM.

ABEHONEST

It did go thru the courts he filed bankruptcy on a business to keep from paying them but still he claimed to be worth 400 million what he did wasn't illegal but it was immoral!! It don't matter he does no wrong or has he ever !! Gl with you bets sir

*JP writes the above statement
    ________________________________________ _________________________
    Well JP, you sound like a man who keeps calm even if you're not a Trump fan?
    That's a good thing because what I witnessed for nearly every cable news station for 4 or 5 years was some dirty political accusations fired at Trump.
    JP, did I miss where you had no comment on DJT's recent acquittal of all charges coming from Story?
    I think slewfan mentioned a thing about you only seeing one side when it comes to scrutinizing Trump?
    If so, you can do better.

I do I need to read the headline where you said it proved DT is guilty of fraud by not paying some of his workers?
    When, or if I read it, I will read thoroughly because I don't like the sound of what you claim about Trump.
    Maybe there's some wiggle-room for Donald within the complete story. It doesn't sound like the Donald I came to admire and respect?
    I will look for it next week and will respond on this thread.

Thanks for pulling for my wagers.
    I did fairly good tonight but the bad news is; I overplayed on the possible winner of the NCAA college basketball champ and 2 of them already, tonight, went down.

Also, you claim again, Trump is guilty of something illegal when he refused to pay his workers?
    I need to read the complete story on that one and as I told you, show me the solid evidence and has it proven to be factual?

jackpot269

Abe what he did before he ever got in to politics was most likely legal but immoral He filed bankruptcy on businesses to get out of paying these folks when he claimed to be worth 400 million. I'm all for the bankruptcy protections most folks that start a business to have the American dream put every dime they have in it and if it fails have lost everything that is who I think should get those protection not someone worth 400 million im not saying he should have to pay everything he has but say 25% or something to the people you owe but if you have 400 million you should be forced to pay at least the labor cost you owe that is my opinion. something is broke in the system when you are that rich and can get out of paying!!

jackpot269

*JP writes the above statement
    ________________________________________ _________________________
    Well JP, you sound like a man who keeps calm even if you're not a Trump fan?
    That's a good thing because what I witnessed for nearly every cable news station for 4 or 5 years was some dirty political accusations fired at Trump.
    JP, did I miss where you had no comment on DJT's recent acquittal of all charges coming from Story?
    I think slewfan mentioned a thing about you only seeing one side when it comes to scrutinizing Trump?
    If so, you can do better.

I do I need to read the headline where you said it proved DT is guilty of fraud by not paying some of his workers?
    When, or if I read it, I will read thoroughly because I don't like the sound of what you claim about Trump.
    Maybe there's some wiggle-room for Donald within the complete story. It doesn't sound like the Donald I came to admire and respect?
    I will look for it next week and will respond on this thread.

Thanks for pulling for my wagers.
    I did fairly good tonight but the bad news is; I overplayed on the possible winner of the NCAA college basketball champ and 2 of them already, tonight, went down.

Also, you claim again, Trump is guilty of something illegal when he refused to pay his workers?
    I need to read the complete story on that one and as I told you, show me the solid evidence and has it proven to be factual?
    Not sure what recent acquittal and Story your talking about here?

I dont have all the facts but he was made to pay people back that signed up for his fake collage !

The Trump foundation that he supposedly used money for his self

Taking campaign money to pay his legal

Running adds in Georgia for donation to help the 2 senate races and using it for legal fees

I dont expect you to believe any of this probably already heard it !!

Like I said before much respect for you and your needing evidence to back it up!! Just give everyone else the consideration not just Trump hold all to that high standard before you believe what Fox
    and these partisans hacks around here always spewing!!

This, has told me a lot about people at SBR and how they lie and this is a fact for sure:

YOU CANNOT TRANSPORT OIL THRU A PIPELINE THAT DONT HAVE A MOUTH OR STARTING POINT AND AN ENDING FINISHED WITH A WAY TO STORE OR LOAD PRODUCT!! IF YOU DONT HAVE THESE THE LIQIUD OR GAS WILL SOON FIND THE OPEN END!! YET THEY KEEP SAYING THAT THE XL WOULD BE BRINGING 800,000 BARRELS A DAY FROM CANADA RIGHT NOW THAT IS A LIE BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT BE COMPLETED MAKING IT IMPOSSABLE TO TRANSPORT ANYTHING!!

100% fact ALSO THATS CANADA OIL NOT USA OIL AND THEY ARGUE TO THE BITTER END!! What you think about that ?

I THINK PIPELINES IN THREORY ARE A GREAT IDEA IM NOT AGAINST THEM, A GREAT WAY TO TRNSPORT ANY LIQUID OR GAS BUT IT HAS TO HAVE A STARTING POINT AND ENDING POINT AND THESE FINE FOLKS AT SBR CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT
    Last edited by jackpot269; 03-27-22 at 06:56 PM.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post

Hey Slew how are you buddy? Just because we disagree about some things, don't mean we have to hate or does it? I know I don't believe that, my best friend is a huge Trumper but we still best friends for most of my life but a lot on SBR sure don't want to hear an opposing view!! Let me tell you a few things Im not for you may agree with:

Defund police

Gun control

Letting violent criminals out of jail

Not arresting ANYONE who commits a crime regardless of affiliation

Not for, if your born male you can use female restroom

Teaching young children about gender change or anything along these lines

Sorry Abe I borrowed your thread for a short post to Slew!!

I can support a candidate regardless of party!! If in my opinion of what I've seen them say and do they have the values to lead and represent, with all the people in mind, and not forget about the middle class and the working poor or especially the elderly living off SS. Instead of always taking care of big money and corporation, we can keep jobs here with out giving the country away.