Goodnight sweetheart!
    I'm sorry I forgot about your pronouns big guy

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I'm sorry I forgot about your pronouns big guy
    Hey dude, I'm outside your house. Can you see me? I've been strung out on Meth all day driving to your place. Just like a real Nazis would do. I told you I like special projects.

Ohh shit. Tell me that's not a tranny on your porch. WTF? You sick freak. OMG.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Just got home house is fine no one's out front.

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

I wonder, what will Russia win after this?

Even if they win and take Ukraine, what after?

I mean it more from a marketing point of view, because one way or the other they are coming out of this looking very bad while a lot of other countries will at the very least up their game and expect them (or others) to do the same in the future and prepare for it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

All the Ukrainian women are in refugee camps in Poland. Single men cleaning up over there now! ..

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Kid thinks he's some big Nazi but yet he watches the Godfather over and over again to the point where he can quote the lines, you know that's about Italians right?
    And in that movie in the second installment they punked the shit out of some white Aryan guy, the senator.

Who thought he was so tough and thought he had so much power.
    For the sake of accuracy though the three best actors in it had no or little Italian blood

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    For the sake of accuracy though the three best actors in it had no or little Italian blood
    Okay but for the sake of accuracy the movie is about Italians right?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by WinDove View Post
    I wonder, what will Russia win after this?

Even if they win and take Ukraine, what after?

I mean it more from a marketing point of view, because one way or the other they are coming out of this looking very bad while a lot of other countries will at the very least up their game and expect them (or others) to do the same in the future and prepare for it.
    Umm, you do realize there are numerous bases with the capability at any time of housing missiles and nuclear weapons on Russia's border. They're called NATO bases. And you're talking about "looking bad"

Do some research. You think we'd be cool with Cuba having missiles aimed at us potentially? And there's even water between us. Oh, that's right, we didn't like that one bit.

But Biden, Pelosi, Romney and Kerry have kids to feed on the Ukie energy boards. The US created this and now they hurt everyone in the whole world by pushing Russia into a situation that didn't need to happen. Who loses most? The Ukrainian pawns trapped in the middle.

Don't forget (oh yeah, you didn't know) that NATO bombed Serbia for a muslim separatist movement to carve out historic Serbia for border jumpers. Yeah, Russia's the bad guy. Sure.
    Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave StackinGreen 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12