StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Bitcoin will drop down to between $15,000-$20,000. That is it's bottom. Might take a year. But it will go that low.
    I disagree unless the market tanks 50%+

I see it going to 33k lowest.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Some dark days atm, when it pumps make sure y'all come back and tell us how fake this is. Puffy nipples Mike is the only guy with consistency regardless of price, gotta respect that

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Wrong. It's bottom is zero and that will happen this weekend.
    M78...how hard is Silver going to BOUNCE...when the USD goes south?

I think you owe your faithful followers an explanation. How does this thing play out?

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

Fire sale is on so many good buying opportunities

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    M78...how hard is Silver going to BOUNCE...when the USD goes south?

I think you owe your faithful followers an explanation. How does this thing play out?
    My expertise is in crypto only. And I know it's a useless fake product that will be worthless in less than a month.

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Some dark days atm, when it pumps make sure y'all come back and tell us how fake this is. Puffy nipples Mike is the only guy with consistency regardless of price, gotta respect that
    Why do you keep mentioning my nipples? You are the one that wears a bra. Bitcoin will be zero by Monday.

shadymcgrady

Why do you keep mentioning my nipples? You are the one that wears a bra. Bitcoin will be zero by Monday.
    You were busted in the college hoops thread yrs ago by various posters who spotted you asking about treatments that make your nipples puffy or some embarrassing sht I can't recall. No bra here pal, I could probably rep your weight on the bench

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

You were busted in the college hoops thread yrs ago by various posters who spotted you asking about treatments that make your nipples puffy or some embarrassing sht I can't recall. No bra here pal, I could probably rep your weight on the bench
    wow Shady with a hard left right combo that lands flush. mikey is wobbled.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

i like bear markets, take 2 naps in the afternoons

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Fire sale is on so many good buying opportunities

Wish I had your confidence.

ChuckyTheGoat

BTC tanking. Doesn't feel good.

M78, my one comment. Would appreciate more SYNTAX on your comments. Just saying "going to zero" makes you sound like a Troll.

Stock market tanking. Silver holding up pretty well. BTC price is now only 10% higher than DOW.

Would love sage advice on where to hold Financial assets. If we only knew.

biggie12

Wish I had your confidence.
    BNB... matic radio caca

u cant lose buy and check back in 30-40 days

themike78

BTC tanking. Doesn't feel good.

M78, my one comment. Would appreciate more SYNTAX on your comments. Just saying "going to zero" makes you sound like a Troll.

Stock market tanking. Silver holding up pretty well. BTC price is now only 10% higher than DOW.

Would love sage advice on where to hold Financial assets. If we only knew.
    And another huge loss for bitcoin today. As I have been saying bitcoin to zero by next week. Good luck.
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave themike78 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

themike78

You sound like a fukin queer. Get away from me. You want to fuk me on a bench? What the hell is wrong with you?

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    wow Shady with a hard left right combo that lands flush. mikey is wobbled.
    You are a fukin queer. And your crypto isn't worth shit anymore. Loooooool.

ChuckyTheGoat

BNB... matic radio caca

u cant lose buy and check back in 30-40 days
    Can't lose?? I don't know about that.

ChuckyTheGoat

And another huge loss for bitcoin today. As I have been saying bitcoin to zero by next week. Good luck.
    M78, not saying you're wrong. It's hyperbole to say it's going to zero. But BTC could go lower, for sure.

Just asking what the alternative is. If you told me that you're stacking SILVER...I'd respect that.

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

putin is nuking bitcoin to gulag

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Crypto has been a Swiss army knife for them. It facilitated the untraceable funding of black projects, took the public focus away from precious metals, created a virgin market for large institutions to invest, put global focus on blockchain technology, acclimated the public's comfort and familiarity to digital currency, offered the wealthy a new way to hide their money, and yes, created the perfect fiat sinkhole to pave the way for the destruction of all currencies to usher in the Great Reset.

shadymcgrady

69k as the top is a hard pill for me to stomach, still can't wrap my head around it

shadymcgrady

You sound like a fukin queer. Get away from me. You want to fuk me on a bench? What the hell is wrong with you?
    You're a btch hiding behind a keyboard. If we met in person I could cave your head in with my bare hands and there wouldn't be a single thing you do physically to stop me. Think on that as you delude yourself with being a troll. Couldn't back any of your talk up in reality pu$$y

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Tax evasion: Tax evasion by using crypto transactions is another major concern of the government. It has the potential to facilitate illegal activity broadly including tax evasion. It offers investors a way to shield income from tax authorities.Nov 30, 2021
    The secret service just filed a report on Bitcoin for the public. It says you were pretty much wrong about all of the claims including this one that you copied and regurgitated here. And yet not as offensive as your avatar

biggie12

Can't lose?? I don't know about that.
    lets revisit this in april

themike78

You're a btch hiding behind a keyboard. If we met in person I could cave your head in with my bare hands and there wouldn't be a single thing you do physically to stop me. Think on that as you delude yourself with being a troll. Couldn't back any of your talk up in reality pu$$y
    And you are a fukin douchebag talking shit everyday on a gambling forum. You are a fukin retard with an iq of 10. I don't care how strong you are it doesn't change the fact that you are stupid and mentally inferior to me. Now go away.
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave themike78 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat

lets revisit this in april
    OK. Good Luck!

ChuckyTheGoat

And you are a fukin douchebag talking shit everyday on a gambling forum. You are a fukin retard with an iq of 10. I don't care how strong you are it doesn't change the fact that you are stupid and mentally inferior to me. Now go away.
    Keyboard Warriors...unite!

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

In a bull market, war or financial problems in another country would be a boom to the bitcoin price. Bitcoin would become a safe haven. Right now anything goes.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Keyboard Warriors...unite!
    Do you think nyplayer33 let’s themike78 go balls deep in his tubby semi attractive skank ? I couldn’t put that in a more flattering way for her. They seem to be really tag teaming this thread, the same way they could that belly hanging slag in the avatar.

nyplayer33

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Do you think nyplayer33 let’s themike78 go balls deep in his tubby semi attractive skank ? I couldn’t put that in a more flattering way for her. They seem to be really tag teaming this thread, the same way they could that belly hanging slag in the avatar.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ons/index.html

nyplayer33

Good old crypto can eacalate ww3.....piece shit currency.

nyplayer33

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Bitcoin should be zero soon .

shadymcgrady

Pretty eloquent choice of words, first I'm a queer now I'm a retard. You can't decide which way to go in that tiny brain of yours with the communication skills of an immigrant worker.

The only things that are certain, you are a coward and a huge btch. There is nothing in this world or lifetime that makes you superior over myself or the average person. Nothing. You're an angry, lonely sad loser in life and you will die that way.

You could do your parents a favor and end it yourself or let someone like me make you disappear. Either way that's the only plus move you have in this life to benefit society

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11078

Shady
    ignore that hater.
    let's get back to business.

how much of pending regulation of crypto do you think is already priced in and what kind of dip or bounce do you think we'll get once the regulation is announced in terms of start date, methodology, etc?

shadymcgrady

I think there are a few posters here with a financial background that pertains to regulation who could lend some opinions as to a better educated guess.

The current xrp and sec lawsuit will probably drag on for another year before anything is resolved. That's assuming chair gensler doesn't resign sometime before or during the result from looking worse and worse by the day.

There seems to be alot of capital waiting on the sidelines for clear and transparent methods of regulation before coming in. As to when that regulation takes place is anyone's guess, the slow wheels of justice can be used as a comparison. This lines up to fall in place with raiders prediction on the next halving cycle in a few yrs so I guess we'll find out

nyplayer33

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Shady
    ignore that hater.
    let's get back to business.

how much of pending regulation of crypto do you think is already priced in and what kind of dip or bounce do you think we'll get once the regulation is announced in terms of start date, methodology, etc?
    Tennis man, it's very unpredictable crypto...thats the facts. 65k 2x and dumped in last year

First ... 175176177178179180181 ... Last