toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Found the triggered libtard.

Look, no one is saying that white people will dominate the skill positions in the future, that's why I believe Flores should widen the scope of his class action lawsuit to include suing the NFL for their hiring practices regarding RB's and WR's. If fairness is the end game, then we need to see to it that there are more pale peoples running and catching the football in the future.

Make sense, angry man?

I, like you, stand behind diversity and altruism. We need lighter shades at the skill positions.

LOL, that didn’t take long, even at 1am. It amazes me how people who immediately see race in everything, and are “woke” to it, still refuse to see that they’re the racists.

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It’s only a gambling sport now
    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Thread closed it’s all it’s revolving around now
    The truth is that's all that pro sports ever was
    The nfl was basically founded by gamblers, horsemen, bookies and the mafia.

The more money they made, the more corporate it became.
    Still the same objective

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Sure, the product the NFL now tries to pass as football is utter crap, but that's nothing new, I've been saying that for years. I don't see what that has to do with the thread though. You can still have standout individuals that are worthy of praise. It's not their fault they play in an era where millionaires are flagged for breathing on other millionaires in a contact sport.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're building a power trio of QB/RB/WR you can't go wrong with these three:

Aaron Rodgers

Christian McCaffrey

Cooper Kupp

The Caucasian Invasion is gonna keep Brian Flores up at nights, this is not the league he envisioned.

Allen is better and more valuable than all 3.

Mccafferey can't stay healthy as good as he is, his injury list too long.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
    The truth is that's all that pro sports ever was
    The nfl was basically founded by gamblers, horsemen, bookies and the mafia.

The more money they made, the more corporate it became.
    Still the same objective
    True, almost all the original families had extensive ties to gambling and the mob. The Mara family were bookies before owning the Giants.
    Points Awarded:

thinwhiteduke gave thomorino 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thinwhiteduke

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Allen is better and more valuable than all 3.

Mccafferey can't stay healthy as good as he is, his injury list too long.
    Allen is a beast. I could've cited him instead of AR, but they're both white so it doesn't change the thread title... I only defaulted to Rodgers because he scored the MVP.

Every RB gets injured, literally every single one... You pretty much have to grade them as are. When CMC is on the field though he's a bona fide difference maker and he's doing it with a crummy organization. I think Barkley might be the most gifted RB in the league, but he can't stay on the field either and is hindered by a pathetic offensive line in NY.

Chubb and Henry studs too, also battled injuries this year.

thomorino

Allen is a beast. I could've cited him instead of AR, but they're both white so it doesn't change the thread title... I only defaulted to Rodgers because he scored the MVP.

Every RB gets injured, literally every single one... You pretty much have to grade them as are. When CMC is on the field though he's a bona fide difference maker and he's doing it with a crummy organization. I think Barkley might be the most gifted RB in the league, but he can't stay on the field either and is hindered by a pathetic offensive line in NY.
    Barkley should go to Dallas. Dak's not good enough to win without a solid running game and Elliot looks like he's finished.

Mccafferey has been hurt much more than most running backs, much more.

thomorino

Barkley was the best running back I saw play at the college level in my lifetime by far, his career is just being wasted with that shit offensive line.

Eddy Munny

Barkley should go to Dallas. Dak's not good enough to win without a solid running game and Elliot looks like he's finished.

Mccafferey has been hurt much more than most running backs, much more.
    Barkley in Dallas would be Bo Jackson all over again. This kid would see holes in the run game he hasn't seen since playing Purdue lol.

CMC is the real deal, what gives him the edge over most is that he catches the ball like a WR... ultimate chess piece.

Barkley was the best running back I saw play at the college level in my lifetime by far, his career is just being wasted with that shit offensive line.
    Agreed. Adrian Peterson at Oklahoma would be the other that comes to mind.<br>
    <br>

thomorino

Barkley in Dallas would be Bo Jackson all over again. This kid would see holes in the run game he hasn't seen since playing Purdue lol.

CMC is the real deal, what gives him the edge over most is that he catches the ball like a WR... ultimate chess piece.

Agreed. Adrian Peterson at Oklahoma would be the other that comes to mind.<br>
    <br>
    Yeah Peterson was the other running back that came to mind for me but he had some injuries in college.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What's the true longevity of amazing stats or durability for these white folk?? Maybe 4 years??? If that?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    What's the true longevity of amazing stats or durability for these white folk?? Maybe 4 years??? If that?
    Well they burn easier in the sun so the fact that there are so many outdoor stadiums is undoubtedly racist. It's a shame that in 2022 there are so many obstacles for white players with ambitions to occupy a skill position in the NFL.

We demand change!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

MCaffery was the best. Now he is injury prone and will never be the same.

He was an Ironman but that first injury was like a load bearing Jenga block got removed

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9388

Derrick Henry is the best RB in football.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    Derrick Henry is the best RB in football.
    Yup!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Christian McCaffrey

Ranks #3 in the power ranking despite his injuries. He could be the best.. I also pick Jonathon Taylor over Henry.. He's ranked #2.

https://thegameday.com/48259/article...running-backs/

First 12