Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I'm not complaining, I'm illustrating your inept ability to think constructively.

Quite well, I might add.
    You're a fuckin dummy and your posts prove that
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Brock Landers 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

The rules aren't always right
    You and Novax are trying to set the rules for an entire country. Do you know how stupid that sounds? Who the fukk are you or Joker to tell a country how to set their own rules? You entitled asshats need to be put in your place. When in Rome do as the fukkking Romans do. Else, off with your fukking heads.

That is the exact problem with the US today. Too many dumb ass people believe they have the right to be dumb. We have to set rules to save asshats from themselves.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

He realized he fukkd with the wrong country

He was so confident and arrogant initially, now he's begging and apologizing and blaming his agent for it all

Love seeing this clown fold like a cheap suit under some real pressure. Tennis is a game and he can take the pressure, now he's detained and is a scared lil bitch

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He's a lying piece of shit. I can at least respect Kyrie Irving for standing up for what he believes in but Novax is foul. He purposely lied and tried to game the system like the dirtbag he really is. To pull off his fraud he had to include many other people like a thief planning a heist. 128 players followed the rules. Joker put himself above everyone and figured he was bigger then the game. One of the most selfish acts in all of sports. Hopefully he'll be banned from all future tennis events. He basically violated the public trust by being an asshole. I'm done watching him play and will boycott any product he's pushing. I'm already writing a letter to Asics. Fukk him.
    Whatever he did or didn't do, he's going to be the GOAT at the end of the day.

Whether he is liked or not doesn't diminish his accomplishments on the court.

A segment of people probably likes him more now after all of this.
    Points Awarded:

stepaside777 gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stake1 gave JAKEPEAVY21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

You and Novax are trying to set the rules for an entire country. Do you know how stupid that sounds? Who the fukk are you or Joker to tell a country how to set their own rules? You entitled asshats need to be put in your place. When in Rome do as the fukkking Romans do. Else, off with your fukking heads.

That is the exact problem with the US today. Too many dumb ass people believe they have the right to be dumb. We have to set rules to save asshats from themselves.
    fats keeps posting away in here like his or jokers opinion matter to australia. they dont, thats been proven. why he cant drop that i dont get
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Sam Losco 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He realized he fukkd with the wrong country

He was so confident and arrogant initially, now he's begging and apologizing and blaming his agent for it all

Love seeing this clown fold like a cheap suit under some real pressure. Tennis is a game and he can take the pressure, now he's detained and is a scared lil bitch
    You sound tough…

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    You sound tough…
    You have zero reading comprehension

Which pretty much explains why you're so easily duped and always confused

My condolences.

Sadly, you're a product of red-state school systems designed to keep kids dumb, as those are the same kids that will grow up and vote Republican and be to ignorant to break the cycle

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Whatever he did or didn't do, he's going to be the GOAT at the end of the day.

Whether he is liked or not doesn't diminish his accomplishments on the court.

A segment of people probably likes him more now after all of this.
    This is fact.

Just like Tiger Woods. He's a wreck and a lot of people dislike him but he is and always will be the goat.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kracken tougher than nails

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    You're a fuckin dummy and your posts prove that
    your inability to pay Bobby proves you are lower than whale sh*t

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best would be if Djokavic goes on to win the tournament, it would be a big win for liberty and freedom.

The Australian government looks embarrassing as usual. Djokavic is a healthy individual with immunity from covid since he had covid. There is zero reason why someone as healthy as he is who has already had covid should get vaccinated.

The CDC says the risk of healthy people under the age of 40 dying from Covid is .001%, and Djokavic is obviously healthier than the vast majority of people in the world.

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You have zero reading comprehension

Which pretty much explains why you're so easily duped and always confused

My condolences.

Sadly, you're a product of red-state school systems designed to keep kids dumb, as those are the same kids that will grow up and vote Republican and be to ignorant to break the cycle
    Riiight...

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The best would be if Djokavic goes on to win the tournament, it would be a big win for liberty and freedom.

The Australian government looks embarrassing as usual. Djokavic is a healthy individual with immunity from covid since he had covid. There is zero reason why someone as healthy as he is who has already had covid should get vaccinated.

The CDC says the risk of healthy people under the age of 40 dying from Covid is .001%, and Djokavic is obviously healthier than the vast majority of people in the world.
    It's got nothing to do with tennis

Why are people so God damn dense about it?

It's like trying to practice law in court without a license.

Come back when you have one, in the meantime, f uck off
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Brock Landers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vene1616
    6:1 6:0 6:2
    Vene1616's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19155

Instead they shit all over him, he prevails on logical grounds, and then again the Government shits all over him and again he will prevail as this complaint doesn't even cite a health risk, but rather speculates that Aussies will rally around his unvaxxed status.
    Why is that illegal in Australia?
    The people who voted in this government, especially after the WHO declaration earlier this week, have got to be embarrassed as to how trivial, pathetic and stupid their Country looks right now.
    One would think that if Australian voters think Morrison's government is making a mistake by not allowing Djokovic to bend the rules, the voters will not vote for the same government in the future. What is legal or illegal in Australia is not for Americans, Chinese or Estonians to decide.

Time will tell.

Right now I think Djokovic just didn't feel like he needs to play by the rules.

thomorino

It's got nothing to do with tennis

Why are people so God damn dense about it?

It's like trying to practice law in court without a license.

Come back when you have one, in the meantime, f uck off
    Shut up, he's healthy, young, and he has natural immunity. You are unintelligent.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

This could be shaping up to Andy Zverev winning his first GS.

Brock Landers

Shut up, he's healthy, young, and he has natural immunity. You are unintelligent.
    Another fuckin moron who isn't addressing the actual issue here

thomorino

Another fuckin moron who isn't addressing the actual issue here
    The fact that he complied in good faith with the rules and is no threat to public safety in Australia or anywhere else is the issue. You are unintelligent.

Wrongside

It's very possible, he was contemplating not even going to Oz or the Aussie Open, but after talks with Tennis Australia, they encouraged or persuaded him to come ("just do these things and you will be fine"). Whether or not Djoker should have done his due diligence is another story, but I am not so sure this was necessarily a case of Djokovic wanting to storm into Australia at all costs, rules be damned...Maybe not at all. Rather, he was told it would be okay, so he bit....I am not fan of this guy by the way and his on court antics, and I do not put cheating on his paperwork past him at all...I just think people are jumping to a lot of conclusions and perhaps painting the wrong picture entirely...

thomorino

It's very possible, he was contemplating not even going to Oz or the Aussie Open, but after talks with Tennis Australia, they encouraged or persuaded him to come ("just do these things and you will be fine"). Whether or not Djoker should have done his due diligence is another story, but I am not so sure this was necessarily a case of Djokovic wanting to storm into Australia at all costs, rules be damned...Maybe not at all. Rather, he was told it would be okay, so he bit....I am not fan of this guy by the way and his on court antics, and I do not put cheating on his paperwork past him at all...I just think people are jumping to a lot of conclusions and perhaps painting the wrong picture entirely...
    There is zero chance he was thinking of not going to the Australian open, he has played his best at this major for years and he's not getting any younger.

jjgold

He is out all you need to know

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11292

I'm a conservative and a Djokovic fan but what he's doing is not right. You don't get to play by a different set of rules just because you are the best tennis player in the world. This is a well written article that justifies all reasoning:

https://sports.yahoo.com/novak-djoko...161755062.html
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave wombat 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

The fact that he complied in good faith with the rules and is no threat to public safety in Australia or anywhere else is the issue. You are unintelligent.
    What rules did he comply with?? None. He lied on his declaration form. He lied about having covid and natural immunity. He lied about the dates he got Covid. He lied about not leaving his country. He lied about being in public while he had said Covid. He lied about exposing others when he knowingly had Covid for a photo shoot. Why are you protecting a lying piece of shit?? Actually he is a great threat to public safety. He thinks he can make up rules to suit himself. Maybe he might shoot some Australians in a bar while he's there. He'd most certainly blame it on his agent or someone else. This guy is a huge narcissist AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is out all you need to know
    maybe

Vene1616
    6:1 6:0 6:2
    Vene1616's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19155

It's 2022...I can't even go into a grocery store or a post office anymore unless I have been vaccinated twice (rules soon to be changed to 3x times) or have a fresh negative test, 48 hours or less. My choice. And it's like this in most European countries. Some places have it worse like Austria, some aren't as restrictive with COVID mandates like Sweden. Each country decides for itself how much regular Joes like myself are a public health threat, if not vaccinated 2x, 3x, 4x etc.

The point I'm making is I don't think the Australian voters will have a problem if Djokovic is deported or even spends a month in actual prison for what he's done. The majority won't, I don't think. Because Australia is really restrictive, and citizens have to abide by the rules, as they have done for decades, and an outsider who displays contempt for said rules will not have a nice time in Australia.

The way Novak conducted himself, he could be better off if he's not allowed to play. Not with fans in the arena, anyway.

Anyone remember what happened to Monica Seles?

https://medium.com/lessons-from-hist...k-42c41b210024
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Vene1616 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    I'm a conservative and a Djokovic fan but what he's doing is not right. You don't get to play by a different set of rules just because you are the best tennis player in the world. This is a well written article that justifies all reasoning:

https://sports.yahoo.com/novak-djoko...161755062.html
    It really doesn't matter if you are conservative or liberal. A jackass is a jackass. Novax knew what the people of Australia has been threw and just didn't give a shit. He basically threw it in their faces. Most people in that country do not view him in the best of light right now. How does someone become so oblivious to what an entire nation is going through? A selfish, self absorb asshole.

Over the course of the pandemic, Australia has had some of the most stringent lockdowns on the entire planet, with curfews in place, travel restricted to three miles from homes, and residents allowed to leave their homes for only two hours a day. Australia was one of the only countries in the world to attempt a zero-COVID strategy, combining strict barriers to entry with extensive contact tracing and quarantining.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7067

The endless amount of name-calling by supposed adults never ceases to amaze me.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Vene1616 View Post
    It's 2022...I can't even go into a grocery store or a post office anymore unless I have been vaccinated twice (rules soon to be changed to 3x times) or have a fresh negative test, 48 hours or less. My choice. And it's like this in most European countries. Some places have it worse like Austria, some aren't as restrictive with COVID mandates like Sweden. Each country decides for itself how much regular Joes like myself are a public health threat, if not vaccinated 2x, 3x, 4x etc.

The point I'm making is I don't think the Australian voters will have a problem if Djokovic is deported or even spends a month in actual prison for what he's done. The majority won't, I don't think. Because Australia is really restrictive, and citizens have to abide by the rules, as they have done for decades, and an outsider who displays contempt for said rules will not have a nice time in Australia.

The way Novak conducted himself, he could be better off if he's not allowed to play. Not with fans in the arena, anyway.

Anyone remember what happened to Monica Seles?

https://medium.com/lessons-from-hist...k-42c41b210024
    Imagine if he pulled this shit in China, N Korea or Russia? He probably would be in jail or possibly hanged if he was in China. Did you read what happened to the people who smuggled the movie "Squid Games"? They're about to be executed.

jjgold

Novak career over

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

Over the course of the pandemic, Australia has had some of the most stringent lockdowns on the entire planet, with curfews in place, travel restricted to three miles from homes, and residents allowed to leave their homes for only two hours a day. Australia was one of the only countries in the world to attempt a zero-COVID strategy, combining strict barriers to entry with extensive contact tracing and quarantining.
    Zero-COVID strategy, that's right! And how did it work out?
    This shit does not work!

Imagine if he pulled this shit in China, N Korea or Russia? He probably would be in jail or possibly hanged if he was in China. Did you read what happened to the people who smuggled the movie "Squid Games"? They're about to be executed.
    And you support that, got ya. If not, why bring it up?

Ooh... in Yemen Djokovic would be beheaded, see how right I am in bashing him?

Go to Russia, China or N. Korea where you belong!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Novak career over
    french open already said Joker can play

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

pfizer and moderna are laughing all the way to the bank. governments are forcing vaccines on young healthy ppl that are more at risk from driving to get the vaccine than from covid. for anyone arguing that the reason everyone needs to be vaxxed is to prevent the spread, well we can see by the infection numbers that the vaccine is not effective at preventing spread. infections are at an all time high even when you have populations like israel with 95%+ vaccination rates.

"COVID-19 infections in Israel are at their peak — the highest daily average reported — now at 36,495 new infections reported each day."

"Israel has administered at least 17,558,055 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that’s enough to have vaccinated about 97% of the country’s population."

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/israel/

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Hahahahahahaha, enjoy the flight home to Serbia you lying piece of shit!!!!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Cross 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Zero-COVID strategy, that's right! And how did it work out?
    This shit does not work!

And you support that, got ya. If not, why bring it up?

Ooh... in Yemen Djokovic would be beheaded, see how right I am in bashing him?

Go to Russia, China or N. Korea where you belong!
    Shit doesn't work? What fukking planet do you live on? Australia has had some of the lowest deaths worldwide. They did the right thing unlike this fukkked up country.

Of course I support public hangings. Especially terrorist, lying, piece of shits like Novax. He purposely tried to defraud their government. Hang that bitch by his nuts until his guts spill out. Death by a thousand cuts. The US lets too many people do dumb shit. Start chopping off hands and stealing will go to zero.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

The comments in this thread are ridiculous. You guys are fking nuts

First ... 15161718192021 ... Last