DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    take your covid and go to murrrica they said
    Wait… they said that???

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Can’t say Opti and I didn’t warn you Novax fans. Australia doesn’t roll that way. And they left it until the last minute on a Friday afternoon knowing full well if he wants to appeal yet again nothing will be done before start of play on Monday.

They checkmated his arse and no matter how much his mommy cries he’s done.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave shari91 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

beefcake gave shari91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Can’t say Opti and I didn’t warn you Novax fans. Australia doesn’t roll that way. And they left it until the last minute on a Friday afternoon knowing full well if he wants to appeal yet again nothing will be done before start of play on Monday.

Don't fukk with the Aussies. Some of the smartest folks on the planet and they kick ass in the Olympics too.

I'd love to see that smug Joker's face now. GTFOH. Maybe he can go play with Antonio Brown.

Mac4Lyfe

"Australians have made many sacrifices during this pandemic, and they rightly expect the result of those sacrifices to be protected. This is what the Minister is doing in taking this action today."

Scott Morrison
    Australian Prime Minister

Finally someone with the balls to tell these selfish pricks like Joker what it's all about. Sacrifice. We have American terrorist in our own country that are trying to tear the country down, kill other Americans and are not willing to sacrifice for the greater good. It took Australia to put these bitches like Novax (I'm using that Shari) in their place. Bravo.

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Noboidy cares about AUS open anymore. Only losers left playing.

StratPlayer
    StratPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

At least they didn't actually arrest him for the false v1sa declaration or the apparently faked test results.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by Steamroller View Post
    Noboidy cares about AUS open anymore. Only losers left playing.

I'm sure gamblers with big positions on anyone but Novak are very, very pro-vaccine right about now!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is out

Good move

Rules are rules

He wasn’t winning anyway the Russian and German got his number now

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

They’re still having the hearing and debating it for anyone bored enough to watch Search “federal circuit and family court of Australia”

They’re adjourned for the minute although it’s 10pm here

jjgold

Shari nobody cares if he plays or not

The guy is embarrassing himself now and career over mentally so he cannot win
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Shari nobody cares if he plays or not

The guy is embarrassing himself now and career over mentally so he cannot win
    Career over? I bet he wins a minimum of 4 more majors before he hangs it up.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I'd boycott that piece of dookie commie country and tournament forever.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

I'm far from a Novak fan.... But I won't watch a minute of this tournament out of principle. The Aussie govt turned this non-story into a story by reneging on their v I s a stamp. They could've just rejected it from the jump and been done with it. I wonder why the hesitation 🤔??

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

out again but appealing again

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Yes very smart by Hawke waiting until a friday.Knew exactly what they were doing.So now the draw is basically all fckd up too.Rublev moving up I heard?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    I'm far from a Novak fan.... But I won't watch a minute of this tournament out of principle. The Aussie govt turned this non-story into a story by reneging on their v I s a stamp. They could've just rejected it from the jump and been done with it. I wonder why the hesitation 樂??
    Sorry but Novax turned this into a shit show by trying to game the system. He knew the rules but thought he was above the rules. He is a lying piece of shit scumbag.

Fukker made up shit and got busted. EVERYONE ELSE played by the rules. His legacy has taken a huge hit. He just became one of the most hated villains in sports. Sure, some of you worship him now but what does that say about you??

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Sorry but Novax turned this into a shit show by trying to game the system. He knew the rules but thought he was above the rules. He is a lying piece of shit scumbag.

Fukker made up shit and got busted. EVERYONE ELSE played by the rules. His legacy has taken a huge hit. He just became one of the most hated villains in sports. Sure, some of you worship him now but what does that say about you??
    How has this ruined his legacy? Sure a segment of people will hate him but he's still going to be the GOAT.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7049

LOL ruined his legacy... I'm sure when in 20 years when people are talking about the greats, it'll be "yeah, but he didn't play the 22 Aus Open because of vaccine BS... he's nowhere near the top 50 ever"

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    How has this ruined his legacy? Sure a segment of people will hate him but he's still going to be the GOAT.
    He's a lying piece of shit. I can at least respect Kyrie Irving for standing up for what he believes in but Novax is foul. He purposely lied and tried to game the system like the dirtbag he really is. To pull off his fraud he had to include many other people like a thief planning a heist. 128 players followed the rules. Joker put himself above everyone and figured he was bigger then the game. One of the most selfish acts in all of sports. Hopefully he'll be banned from all future tennis events. He basically violated the public trust by being an asshole. I'm done watching him play and will boycott any product he's pushing. I'm already writing a letter to Asics. Fukk him.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    LOL ruined his legacy... I'm sure when in 20 years when people are talking about the greats, it'll be "yeah, but he didn't play the 22 Aus Open because of vaccine BS... he's nowhere near the top 50 ever"
    Pete Rose, Barry Bonds, Big Mac are all NOT in Cooperstown.

Hopefully the Australian government arrests him as a terrorist. "Lock him up, lock him up." LOL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Mac4Lyfe

You see this lying piece of shit, smug motherfukker. He purposely blamed his agent for lying on his travel declaration. Who the fukk would have their agent fill out that declaration? It is purposely given to the traveler and wouldn't he at least look it over before turning it in. That shit was deliberate. He takes no blame, he doesn't apologize, but his agent does. What a fukking dick. Then he blames it on human error because of challenging times. Then after he blames others he then says he won't comment anymore and he puts that on his respect for a country. What a liar. He has ZERO respect for anyone but himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "On the issue of my travel declaration, this was submitted by my support team on my behalf – as I told immigration officials on my arrival - and my agent sincerely apologises for the administrative mistake in ticking the incorrect box about my previous travel before coming to Australia.

This was a human error and certainly not deliberate. We are living in challenging times in a global pandemic and sometimes these mistakes can occur. Today, my team has provided additional information to the Australian Government to clarify this matter," Djokovic said in a statement.
    Djokovic won't comment on the matter anymore

Djokovic felt the need to release the statement, explain himself, and he doesn't intend to make any further comments on the situation. "While I felt it was important to address and clarify misinformation I will not be making any further comment out of utmost respect for the Australian Government and their authorities and the current process," Djokovic added.

"It is always an honour and a privilege to play in the Australian Open. The Australian Open is much-loved by players, fans and the community, not just in Victoria and in Australia, but around the globe, and I just want to have the opportunity to compete against the best players in the world and perform before one of the best crowds in the world."

jjgold

His credibility is ruined everybody’s laughing at him
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Australia is a Banana Republic now

Look at these politicians, how they are unilaterally overriding the Courts...ignoring the facts, the science and the people.

Look at this, Novak doesn't pose a threat, he isn't sick, doesn't intend to stay long, has visited and competed often and would visit and compete in the future.

He's a solid international partner to promote the Aussie Open around.

Instead they shit all over him, he prevails on logical grounds, and then again the Government shits all over him and again he will prevail as this complaint doesn't even cite a health risk, but rather speculates that Aussies will rally around his unvaxxed status.

Why is that illegal in Australia?

The people who voted in this government, especially after the WHO declaration earlier this week, have got to be embarrassed as to how trivial, pathetic and stupid their Country looks right now.

Absolutely hilarious that anyone defends this latest move, especially w the timing as it pertains to the tournament. Just an underhanded approach to the issue and more proof it has nothing to do about rules or science or facts, it has only to do with the ego of liberals.

jjgold

The bottom line is people that don’t get vaccinated are really suffering it’s proven every single day even kids now are suffering
    Points Awarded:

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

i have to admire australia for not bending over and taking it in the ass from this idiot. He is the ONLY one who thinks the rules that apply to millions don't apply to him. its sickening to see
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Brock Landers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

he should have followed my lessons on how to job border entry idiots searching for the unvaccinated.........

simply put pick out the sexiest agent, and unleash:

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    i have to admire australia for not bending over and taking it in the ass from this idiot. He is the ONLY one who thinks the rules that apply to millions don't apply to him. its sickening to see
    The rules aren't always right

There was a time the rules prohibited:

Booze
    Gay marriage
    Interracial schooling
    Women voting

Sometimes the rules are just wrong, and those that make them or vote for the politicians that defend them are wrong too.

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The bottom line is people that don’t get vaccinated are really suffering it’s proven every single day even kids now are suffering
    in UK i have zero and theres no suffering

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

just want to watch djokovic playing..dont care about this flu politics thing.. guy is top 1, has been best endurance in tour, no matter what anyone would say he knows what hes health needs, theres a reason guy is the best.. and I doubt most of tennis players actualy got the real vax.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Booze
    Gay marriage
    Interracial schooling
    Women voting

Sometimes the rules are just wrong, and those that make them or vote for the politicians that defend them are wrong too.
    complain to someone who gives a shit

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    complain to someone who gives a shit
    I'm not complaining, I'm illustrating your inept ability to think constructively.

Quite well, I might add.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Booze
    Gay marriage
    Interracial schooling
    Women voting

the rules could be wrong, but they can still apply. the fact hes not being treated different than anybody else is a good thing. celebrities arent above the law
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Sam Losco 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

semibluff gave Sam Losco 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 14151617181920 ... Last