ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Is Hillary Clinton rising from her cold-cold ashes?

Fraid so, and you can blane Joe and Kammy for this almost assused, bizzare thing to happen.
    Bet on her now if you can and get long odds to, not only batter old Joe back down those basement staiirs, but easily launch her to the top of this heavily damaged Democrat Party.

She's got "her man's backing for one and even those distant drums are begining to be heard faintly, in the far distance.
    Plus, boy, does she hate Trump for robbing her of presidency in 2016.
    She is 100% sure, that darn Trump & the Russians snatched her future and destiny in that fateful election of 2024.

I really belive the old gal has a genuine chance and how difficult would it be to rise to the top of Democrat Party in the next 6 months?
    Hah, that would be "easy-peasy."

While busy as a bee, seeking this nomination in one quick snatch, does she not worry
    about what Bill will be doing because we know with more freedom from this mate he'll have more time to think about his favorite kind of "snatch?"

She rises.

ABEHONEST

If you want to ride this old gal to the Democrat nomination and beyond, get those longshot odds now and think about possible hedging later?
    However [Big risk Bookies with longshot props on USA elections, we no longer have ]. I saw only two election props offered and one of these Books limits you to a wager under $20.
    Wow!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Release the seizing whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABEHONEST

I look forward to another Bitch/Trump debate.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    I look forward to another Bitch/Trump debate.
    maybe this time she'll have the strength to shower, and brush her teeth, so as not to attract all this shit again:

Points Awarded:

ABEHONEST gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ABEHONEST

No more words are needed.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Shes only +50000

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Shes only +50000
    Really? Well, if I could get those odds I would drop 200 or 300 on her. No way any Book would accept any wagers on a longshot such as that.
    Heck, they have this limit bs catching on now. They shy away form props offering long odds. Probably my favorite type of wager.

Trump was 100/1, 8 years ago. A time when Books weren't scared to death of accepting long-odds wagering.

I did see the Hill at [1 place] 66/1. But you'll be lucky tpo get 30 or 40 bucks on her?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

The tweet she made future president was cryptic. Democrats like kraken have shown they will vote for a walking corpse like joe Biden. She knows she can easily win and that tweet where she said I will be president was an inside joke by the elites to the republicans of America that thought they defeated her once and for all the first time was wrong. That tweet was made because she will win in her second run as president. She has the votes as a lot of the smart elderly wise people that vote republican have died off and now the uneducated transgender voters like the David Higgs have coke to voting age has taken over the voting electorate.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    The tweet she made future president was cryptic. Democrats like kraken have shown they will vote for a walking corpse like joe Biden. She knows she can easily win and that tweet where she said I will be president was an inside joke by the elites to the republicans of America that thought they defeated her once and for all the first time was wrong. That tweet was made because she will win in her second run as president. She has the votes as a lot of the smart elderly wise people that vote republican have died off and now the uneducated transgender voters like the David Higgs have coke to voting age has taken over the voting electorate.

Auto Donk

hey, if these two can supposedly get 81 million votes, that seizing kunt can certainly pull 87 million newt election:

the only reason that stupid whore lost in 2016 was that the stinky, lazy kunt believed her own idiotic voter suppression poles and didn't enact the steal as biden and co. did....... if the dumb whore had thought she might actually lose, they'd have counted votes til she won as well, right stinky fat ass?

simply love the way that kunt scares her own fans with her out of control siezing..... that curly haired bitch almost ducks for cover behind that other skank........
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777 gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

retard gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

One of the biggest scams was the Clinton foundation and her hubby was on the eastern plane more then fkin eastern.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Laughable. But do not forget she was war hero, too? She was fired upon as she left that plane arrivng in...Serbia or you tell me?
    It was an unfortunate close call and America lost.
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave ABEHONEST 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.