shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

What a bloody mess. So apparently I’m a meth head and Opti and Spider are terms I won’t repeat as they’re equally as ridiculous. Thankfully the new owners back our judgment and won’t tolerate the nonsense in here.

You guys think I’m a bitch?! Just wait for what’s coming from them. Your shit won’t fly. Either follow SBR policies or puss off now before you embarrass yourselves because they’re not John - no pardons here anymore.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

glowing review!

can't wait!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    glowing review!

can't wait!
    👍👍👍👍

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You keep saying this, but I don't think my old boss or my current boss agrees with you Mike.

Nothing more pathetic than the times someone comes out swinging, I answer in my typical style coming right back at them, and the only response is outrage that I would dare to say anything more than "thankyou sir, may I have another".

I don't know how people can look themselves in the mirror even thinking that way, let alone saying it out loud on a public forum.

I'm sorry if you don't like how I do my job. Genuinely, as I like you. But that's your problem and I won't be changing no matter how many times you say it. I kind of doubt Shari will be changing either, if you meant her as well.

If the customer is always right, does that mean you agree with DopeyDawgy's posts both here and at BMR? Always right you say eh?!
    i like how you do your job, you're probably the best mod on any sports forum

firedawg has a right to express himself, just like you do, and just like i do

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

OK you got me intrigued what is "BMR"?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I feel like I've seen the line "you're a penetrating disgrace" so many times you are trying to copyright it as a catch phrase.

And still haven't seen you say exactly why Shari or I or Spider are so disgraceful in your eyes...
    cool story bro

when did i say anything about spider?

keep living and making assumptions in la la land

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by frankzig View Post
    OK you got me intrigued what is "BMR"?
    Bookmakers Review, it's a small forum where disgraced and banned SBR posters and jjgold posing as "Oddsmaker" hole up nowadays.

Supposedly a sister site of SBR that will take over the offshore stuff.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I don't care who you ban or not ban or what the new guidelines for poster conduct will be in the future.

All mods and employees energy should be used to fix the Store right now. Why is it so diffiult to set it up properly so we can get our orders processed?

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    What a bloody mess. So apparently I’m a meth head and Opti and Spider are terms I won’t repeat as they’re equally as ridiculous. Thankfully the new owners back our judgment and won’t tolerate the nonsense in here.

You guys think I’m a bitch?! Just wait for what’s coming from them. Your shit won’t fly. Either follow SBR policies or puss off now before you embarrass yourselves because they’re not John - no pardons here anymore.

Truth!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver I bet you cannot afford clothes so you need the store to buy things . I see your frustration .

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Paver I bet you cannot afford clothes so you need the store to buy things . I see your frustration .
    I am not shopping at Kmart like you do. Did you get any good deals at Kmart yesterday?

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    mods should never attack any posters

retail workers/fast food employees shouldn't talk crap to their customers

but it's happening more and more, because society is falling apart and people don't care... or know what it means to be HUMAN or HUMANE and realize that the customer is always right
    Is this a joke????

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Next week

Paver I wear same gray sweats
    Last 3 years

3 shirts

I jordach jeans tight

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I am not shopping at Kmart like you do. Did you get any good deals at Kmart yesterday?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I have nothing but love for this site. Yes, I have acted like an idiot at times and I am truly sorry. Insulted posters when I should of kept my mouth shut.sorry spider,mike and usc. I had covid when certain people said it was fake. Told Shari but asked her to keep quiet. She did and I can say nothing but God Bless. I owe peavy and opti for getting me into Crypto. Have 50,000 profit. Thanks sbr. My stocks are up 500% in less than 6 months. Thanks homie and Kahn. Been in minor leagues with R x and couple other site. Happy to be in the majors at sbr. When you are old like I patience is a virtue.
    God bless everyone!

chico2663

Opti can you Please give Rudy a do over. I am not sure how much the point scam ( if he did) cost the site. Figure out what you figure and just make him pay it back. (Although if he didn’t scam I doubt he would pay it back). Yes, he was acting crazy at the end. But just remember as a kid when the teacher was out of the room how some acted. I enjoy Rudy’s banter and would be willing to give up 100 points to his go fund me acct. It is not like he was waves stealing money. I know I am no one on this site but I am just telling you from a simplistic view that he adds value to this site. Now he and I argued many times so not a follower. Just an interested observer.
    just a fat man’s opinion

Roger T. Bannon

Rudy went over the top. He knew what he was doing. He will never make it on the new site. No point in even trying.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Roger T. Bannon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Rudy went over the top. He knew what he was doing. He will never make it on the new site. No point in even trying.
    Thanks for response. I hope you are wrong.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Opti can you Please give Rudy a do over. I am not sure how much the point scam ( if he did) cost the site. Figure out what you figure and just make him pay it back. (Although if he didn’t scam I doubt he would pay it back). Yes, he was acting crazy at the end. But just remember as a kid when the teacher was out of the room how some acted. I enjoy Rudy’s banter and would be willing to give up 100 points to his go fund me acct. It is not like he was waves stealing money. I know I am no one on this site but I am just telling you from a simplistic view that he adds value to this site. Now he and I argued many times so not a follower. Just an interested observer.
    just a fat man’s opinion
    I don't want Rudy gone. Great forum poster 90% of the time.

I tried to help already. Asked him to let me know what he knew about the points problem and I would try to convince Shari/Spider to drop the ban.

But instead he went off half cocked making more inflammatory posts until she replied to him that there is no way ever. She'd probably snap at me if I even asked now.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    I applaud this move by SBR and look forward to it.

Would be great to still be able to see some offshore lines, but I get it.

I'll be curious to see if SBR has free play payouts to US books, that'd be pretty cool.
    I applaud this move to. Hoping the next move will be to raise juice higher and take taxes directly out of my winnings before paying me. I hate low juice books and can't stand only paying what I owe, I want to pay more taxes and lay more juice

Roger T. Bannon

He also multi-accounted. When the new policies comes out, he would commit suicide by cop on Day 1. There will be a lot of suicides by cop.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    I applaud this move to. Hoping the next move will be to raise juice higher and take taxes directly out of my winnings before paying me. I hate low juice books and can't stand only paying what I owe, I want to pay more taxes and lay more juice
    Considering I said none of that in the post you quoted........that's quite a leap. I'll continue down your rabbit hole though...

Yeah man I'm with you. I also preferred gambling illegally (from the US at least), in a currency that our government doesn't take a kind view of, at the risk of the offshore book closing my account and keeping my money with zero recourse. Also it's great to not pay taxes on your offshore winnings, it's great to have the IRS up your ass for that (hint: you should be paying taxes.....). I can't wait to _sometimes_ pay marginally higher juice, if it's higher at all (in some locations), for the risk of federal prosecution for gambling illegally offshore, get an IRS finger up my ass for not disclosing incoming, all while having the possibility of not getting paid and have zero recourse for it.

Keep up the excellent work here....

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

No more pardons.. fukk Christmas will never be the same.
    Last edited by shari91; 11-28-21 at 06:55 PM.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    He’ll be fine at the new site as they don’t ban anyone unless they really
    go overboard like giving out someone’s personal info.

What he did or said here won’t warrant a ban their.

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    He’ll be fine at the new site as they don’t ban anyone unless they really
    go overboard like giving out someone’s personal info.

What he did or said here won’t warrant a ban their.
    Yes, Rudy has found a home. He is what they are looking for. But the place is not big enough. He wants an audience.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

This deserves a slow clap.

The kiddy games played on this forum should never be tolerated.

'bout damn time.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Is anyone really shocked Rudy is a scammer?

They all run in the same pack. Rudy, Firedawg, and Pinny. When I first came here, those three formed a "wolfpack" and I know for a fact they were trying to run a tout bidness, by soliciting email addresses.

Rudy is and always was a POS.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post

They all run in the same pack. Rudy, Firedawg, and Pinny. When I first came here, those three formed a "wolfpack" and I know for a fact they were trying to run a tout bidness, by soliciting email addresses.

lol

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Mods give 101% effort on banning posters and 1% effort to fix the Store so we can order stuff with our points. Black Friday just passed and the store is emptier than jjgold's offshore accounts.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Rudy should not be banned for what has been posted. It is silly when even the mods have been left in the dark with new ownership and you don't expect your clientele to want answers? There are leaders that step up and there are followers and sheep. Shari, Opti and other Mods are clearly leaders trying their damn best to keep this forum going even being left in the dark by new owners. Rudy is clearly a leader stepping up wanting answers for us the posters. Any of the Mods that if weren't Mods but regular posters would want the exact same and have the personalities that wouldn't sit back. Unless there is more behind the scenes we don't know about but from what has been posted if you followed both sites, Rudy was clearly trying to help the site and other posters. What was said by both parties afterwards was clearly out of frustration. Please remove the ban from Rudy or at least have him back but monitor his posts.

If the new SBR management had even been a little more open with even basic communication than there wouldn't be this fvcking circus of conspiracies and back and forth banter. Than again maybe this is exactly what both sites want$$$$$
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Enikk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post

Rudy isn’t smart enough to run a hot dog stand.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

What is really disgusting is that this site sits back and lets a handful of posters do nothing but troll, pick fights and ruin just about every damn thread posted. When some poster's post counts have more than 75% of their posts trolling than SBR needs to do something about it. If you are short handed, I will gladly volunteer my time to give you a list that do nothing but depreciate our sports site.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    Rudy should not be banned for what has been posted. It is silly when even the mods have been left in the dark with new ownership and you don't expect your clientele to want answers? There are leaders that step up and there are followers and sheep. Shari, Opti and other Mods are clearly leaders trying their damn best to keep this forum going even being left in the dark by new owners. Rudy is clearly a leader stepping up wanting answers for us the posters. Any of the Mods that if weren't Mods but regular posters would want the exact same and have the personalities that wouldn't sit back. Unless there is more behind the scenes we don't know about but from what has been posted if you followed both sites, Rudy was clearly trying to help the site and other posters. What was said by both parties afterwards was clearly out of frustration. Please remove the ban from Rudy or at least have him back but monitor his posts.

If the new SBR management had even been a little more open with even basic communication than there wouldn't be this fvcking circus of conspiracies and back and forth banter. Than again maybe this is exactly what both sites want$$$$$
    I concur!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I have nothing but love for this site. Yes, I have acted like an idiot at times and I am truly sorry. Insulted posters when I should of kept my mouth shut.sorry spider,mike and usc. I had covid when certain people said it was fake. Told Shari but asked her to keep quiet. She did and I can say nothing but God Bless. I owe peavy and opti for getting me into Crypto. Have 50,000 profit. Thanks sbr. My stocks are up 500% in less than 6 months. Thanks homie and Kahn. Been in minor leagues with R x and couple other site. Happy to be in the majors at sbr. When you are old like I patience is a virtue.
    God bless everyone!
    chico you are definitely one of the good ones

we all say dumb stuff, heaven knows i have more than my share of posts i shouldn't have made

i also apologize to anyone and everyone
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave milwaukee mike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post

Im not sure Rudy was banned for just one thing rather a cumulative effect of all his bullshit

He was warned by at least two posters many times that he was playing with fire. He did not heed sage advice and hot axed. It was predictable and warranted.

Ofc there are fan boys here that will defend him and thats expected. Theres never a 100% consensus on these things. Some people think he shouldnt have been banned. Others think he should have been.

But all those peeps with opinions arent mods. The mods made their decision and it just so happened IMO we made the right decision.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Gambling makes us crazy. Then someone sets us off. We are reloading or trying to make up some excuse to put off paying our local. Feigning covid or the shingles or something original. We need a little slack ya know?

And some of us, I won't mention vitty, they live to take a size 12 boot in the arse. Hate to disappoint them.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave RoyBacon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 46474849505152 ... Last