ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24843

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    I think everyone is waiting for the big blast off. It may not happen this year. Keiser may still prove to be right but miss his prediction by a few months. Might be March, who knows? When the big blast happens, all the TA goes in the garbage can.

We're in interesting times. Different forces at work in the world this time around. Some think this will be a prolonged but milder bull market followed by a milder bear market...... the maturing of the market..
    Great post, Arky. Yes, not like I'm worried, just a bit disappointed.

I noted how all the volatility stats are way down from previous cycles. Logical, as the base grows.

I hear a wide variety of commentaries about potential lengthening of the cycle and eventually no real cycle. I'd think that we're close to the cycle not mattering, as we get closer to full allotment of 21.0 BTC.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Raiders you seen any of the yield farms on cronos? their is some really juicy ones haven't had time to take a deep dive into which ones are safe. Got any recomendations.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25474

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^I'm holding not panicking and selling off you bastards. It's rebounding today. All good in the hood.

I just don't appreciate seeing large losses on my crypto portfolio sheet this past week. It's a waiting game.
    Just buy a coin wait for it to double. Easy peezy.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2356

My Crypto portfolio is sinking like that Titanic. There better be a BIG rebound soon. Not liking this
    just keep your tears and menstruations off our portfolios

we big boys around here

pablo222

I'm out on bitcoin with Joe in office now!! I saw these executive orders being signed off that will kill the US economy and stock market so I sold.. DONE and OUT!! Good luck fellas!

Bitcoin gonna drop even farther watch just like the stock market is starting to now. It's gonna be a sell off frenzy soon.

Joe Biden way to go with just one day after taking office and signing all those far left economy killing executive orders! You kill everything Trump did and you kill the US economy further even with Covid killing us already now.

Kiss cheap oil prices at the gas pumps goodbye. Watch your home electricity bill go up very soon, that's just the starters.
    Good call selling your crypto in Jan 2021. jibbbler

ChuckyTheGoat

Want to post a quick tangent in here. So much information relayed nowadays. In the investing community, think about who you regard as GOOD sources and who you regard as BAD sources.

It's your PERSONAL viewpoint,so no right/wrong answers. I think it's key to be DISCERNING, don't blindly accept what you hear:

GOOD SOURCES:
    *Preston Pysh
    *Jeff Booth
    *Greg Foss
    *Safedin Ammous
    ...I think these are guys are studs. Best I can tell, they don't have hidden agendas. They speak their mind.

BAD SOURCES:
    *Willy Woo. You don't get to charge for a newsletter when your synopsis is "Buy Bitcoin".
    *Robert Kiyosaki. It's ok to be a Silver backer. Just don't boast about your returns, when you're getting destroyed by alternative assets.
    *Andy Schectman and the Johnson clan. "I can't get any silver." OK, you said the same thing last week (and the week b4). Getting tiresome, when you're trying to pump up sales. Don't present it as news information when it's just designed to be a sales pitch.
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave ChuckyTheGoat 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Crypto back on the move today. Whew...

Can't get emotional about the ups and downs. .

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-19-21 at 09:07 PM.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19120

Crypto back on the move today. Whew...

Can't get emotional about the ups and downs. .

Zoom out on a 1-day chart - enough to see the last 6 months. Doesn't look so bad. There was a little kerfuffle just like this in September.... Won't be the last....
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave Arky 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Does this look good? https://jadeprotocol.io/#/bonds

If this is not allowed please remove^^^ thats the only way to show the farm site.
    Last edited by QuangX; 11-20-21 at 02:26 AM.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

UPDATE: THIS FARM JUST WENT FROM $500 A COIN TO AROUND 50 TO 100. no idea now. I might be clown.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Want to post a quick tangent in here. So much information relayed nowadays. In the investing community, think about who you regard as GOOD sources and who you regard as BAD sources.

It's your PERSONAL viewpoint,so no right/wrong answers. I think it's key to be DISCERNING, don't blindly accept what you hear:

GOOD SOURCES:
    *Preston Pysh
    *Jeff Booth
    *Greg Foss
    *Safedin Ammous
    ...I think these are guys are studs. Best I can tell, they don't have hidden agendas. They speak their mind.

BAD SOURCES:
    *Willy Woo. You don't get to charge for a newsletter when your synopsis is "Buy Bitcoin".
    *Robert Kiyosaki. It's ok to be a Silver backer. Just don't boast about your returns, when you're getting destroyed by alternative assets.
    *Andy Schectman and the Johnson clan. "I can't get any silver." OK, you said the same thing last week (and the week b4). Getting tiresome, when you're trying to pump up sales. Don't present it as news information when it's just designed to be a sales pitch.
    I thought that Kiyosaki was/is a crypto backer. Would that not be considered an alternative asset? Also, Kiyosaki has much more to lose in speculative markets than we do (making assumptions, here. I'm certainly not as well off as Robert), so would it not make more sense for him to seek out the stability of precious metals? I'm sure he has made a killing over the course of his years (again, more assumption). I do find him entertaining, but don't necessarily follow his advice.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10311

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I thought that Kiyosaki was/is a crypto backer. Would that not be considered an alternative asset? Also, Kiyosaki has much more to lose in speculative markets than we do (making assumptions, here. I'm certainly not as well off as Robert), so would it not make more sense for him to seek out the stability of precious metals? I'm sure he has made a killing over the course of his years (again, more assumption). I do find him entertaining, but don't necessarily follow his advice.
    Seems like he’s got a touch of dementia, just regurgitates the same thing over and over, we get it dude, brenton woods, inflation, he’s no great thinker, he just markets books he had someone ghost write for him

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15286

A Bitcoin whale is transferring hundreds of millions of dollars worth of BTC in the midst of a correction that’s impacting the broader crypto markets.
    According to blockchain tracker Whale Alert, the massive crypto holder moved exactly 10,000 BTC from multiple wallet addresses coming from Bitcoin-custodial firm Xapo to the global crypto exchange Binance. At the time of the transfer, the Bitcoin stash was worth nearly $608.8 million.
    https://dailyhodl.com/2021/11/20/bit...pto-is-headed/

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Avax looking very strong here early in the game. 200 by Monday or Tuesday?

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Avax looking very strong here early in the game. 200 by Monday or Tuesday?
    Partnered with Deloitte.

pablo222

Chucky. Sorry I can't find video.
    But Schiff was on Kitco the other day being a complete asshole.
    Guy is getting saltier by the day.

Schiff yelling at "bitcoin shills", because the precious metals he has been shilling, and making a fortune on shilling, have been stagnant during an economic period where PMs should be pumping. Pure comedy.

I still hear a lot of PM dealer ads on radio still selling the same message they have for years about hedging against inflation, when gold has been losing the battle against inflation for a few years now.

The funny thing is that the ads sound more and more scammy as their sales pitch is not proving true. Times have changed, and smart people are adapting.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3591

Had a good bit of cro as of a few weeks had to sell at .40 because im broke. Its now at .69 with no end in sight. Fml.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Chucky. Sorry I can't find video.
    But Schiff was on Kitco the other day being a complete asshole.
    Guy is getting saltier by the day.

Schiff yelling at "bitcoin shills", because the precious metals he has been shilling, and making a fortune on shilling, have been stagnant during an economic period where PMs should be pumping. Pure comedy.

I still hear a lot of PM dealer ads on radio still selling the same message they have for years about hedging against inflation, when gold has been losing the battle against inflation for a few years now.

The funny thing is that the ads sound more and more scammy as their sales pitch is not proving true. Times have changed, and smart people are adapting.
    Exactly, Pablo! Great post.

I posted the Mashinky/Schiff video b/c I thought it would be a good debate. I couldn't make it thru > 2/3 of the video b/c Schiff was so salty.

Mashinsky IS providing a service for buyer/seller on lending services. It's not like he's twisting anyone's arm to participate.

Schiff WAS right about the 2008 housing market crash. Props to him, the videos are up to prove his call. Thing is, everyone is right if your time horizon is long enough. The amount of $$ he has cost his clients is truly amazing.

Spot-on re: Precious metals vs Inflation. You'd like to think that Gold/Silver are at least keeping pace with Inflation. Depends on your time horizon, but they're struggling to even do that.

TRUE inflation number is the key barometer. Foss has stated that 2021 inflation is +14% if you used the OLD cpi-formula. I think +14% is a good baseline for what you should be targeting as MINIMUM annual return on funds.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave ChuckyTheGoat 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Had a good bit of cro as of a few weeks had to sell at .40 because im broke. Its now at .69 with no end in sight. Fml.
    Woj, pardon my ignorance. What is CRO?

As for Buyer/Seller remorse, we've all been. I've been there big-time. Just have to do your best and live with the results.

pablo222

Woj, pardon my ignorance. What is CRO?

As for Buyer/Seller remorse, we've all been. I've been there big-time. Just have to do your best and live with the results.
    It is Crypto.com coin.
    I should have bought the rumor a couple months ago.
    Keep watching it pump because I didn't want to FOMO in after it was already pumping.

pablo222

Exactly, Pablo! Great post.

I posted the Mashinky/Schiff video b/c I thought it would be a good debate. I couldn't make it thru > 2/3 of the video b/c Schiff was so salty.

Mashinsky IS providing a service for buyer/seller on lending services. It's not like he's twisting anyone's arm to participate.

Schiff WAS right about the 2008 housing market crash. Props to him, the videos are up to prove his call. Thing is, everyone is right if your time horizon is long enough. The amount of $$ he has cost his clients is truly amazing.

Spot-on re: Precious metals vs Inflation. You'd like to think that Gold/Silver are at least keeping pace with Inflation. Depends on your time horizon, but they're struggling to even do that.

TRUE inflation number is the key barometer. Foss has stated that 2021 inflation is +14% if you used the OLD cpi-formula. I think +14% is a good baseline for what you should be targeting as MINIMUM annual return on funds.
    I could not stop laughing watching Schiff yell at the lady. Good look Peter.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave pablo222 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3591

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    It is Crypto.com coin.
    I should have bought the rumor a couple months ago.
    Keep watching it pump because I didn't want to FOMO in after it was already pumping.
    Coinbase listing was huge also renaming staples center to crypto.com arena

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11408

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Coinbase listing was huge also renaming staples center to crypto.com arena
    Woj, you're back??

onetrikpony
    onetrikpony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2480

COINS THAT HAVE REACHED NEW ATH TODAY!$CRO $GALA $RMRK $EGLD $UOS $JOE $GHST $AVAX $XAVA $ROSE $IMX $DVF $VEMP $DVI $RNDR
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave onetrikpony 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by onetrikpony View Post
    COINS THAT HAVE REACHED NEW ATH TODAY!$CRO $GALA $RMRK $EGLD $UOS $JOE $GHST $AVAX $XAVA $ROSE $IMX $DVF $VEMP $DVI $RNDR
    A lot of those are metaverse/gaming/NFT.

Tokens listed above and what how they've increased in price:
    GALA 3000x
    RMRK 9x
    UOS 72x
    JOE 169x
    GHST 4x
    IMX new for NFTs
    VEMP 9x
    RNDR 178x
    Last edited by raiders72001; 11-21-21 at 07:51 PM.

raiders72001

REALM hit an ATH today. Posted this in the SHIB thread
    Realm is a token to keep an eye on. You can create microverses within a metaverse. Through augmented reality you can travel to other realms. There are pets, auctions, galleries. It's unique.
    There are more metaverse coins that hit ATH but are very small cap.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 11-21-21 at 08:01 PM.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

calm your ladies, all is ok

my alts are strong as fuk

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Everything down huge today. All crypto will be worth zero on Thursday afternoon.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10311

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Everything down huge today. All crypto will be worth zero on Thursday afternoon.
    Yes please

Yulia74

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post

Yulia74

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    prefer layer 1s with smart contracts, good teams, and something new

remember when my friend said solana at $15 is overvalued
    did he say L1s at 1:20??

institutions are buying L1s?

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Yulia74 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

How’s everyone doing? I know I’m confused as hell and not sure what to do, in a few weeks we all are about to go against market history if some of us don’t make any moves.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

We'll see what happens this weekend. Some are saying some futures are expiring this Friday so the prices are being kept down

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Every single coin will be worth zero by Monday.

First ... 156157158159160161162 ... Last