OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

one thing i learned from way back in 70's working for big local

NFL games cannot be fixed by outside sources

College Foots yes every week a few hundred sent in cash to make sure bug fav -25 didnt cover

NFL i knew by seeing Players wagers on wrong side

I had to bet with another local through a friend becuse WE are not allowed to wager

talk about stealing money every week 2 or 4 games 100% squares lost s/u or ATS

today aint no locals only the ones in private clubs

was good to have because sports books do not allow reverses bets which pay 4-1

or taesing total and sides in same game

5 years ago i used local with friend at work screwed me over one week i teased panthers to +3 at home vs Seahawks with two other games it pushed BUT J O local said IT loses and i had to pay $120 fuggggggggggggg you i said

Friend says Buddy you have to pay

also he only paid 3-1 on 3 team paralys what are you nuts i said every where it's 6-1

SO next week after the screw job i pop 2 reverses 4 differnt teams $100 BANG BANG BOOM i collect $800

the bookie asks is your friend betting this week ? I told him no more using my guy at my corner tavern

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Nfl just makes win who they want to

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by thinwhiteduke View Post
    Nfl just makes win who they want to
    Whatever u say.

OldBill

THE NFL dosent make any team they want to win neither does Vegas they have a vested interest in games with huge money on one side

but cannot control the out come

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    THE NFL dosent make any team they want to win neither does Vegas they have a vested interest in games with huge money on one side

wut do u think refs are for they most certainly can control outcomes. it'd be very hard if a team is just getting dismantled but in closer games flags are the difference many times

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Only losers say games are fixed, or the refs are against them, like Lang.

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post

BOYYYYYYYYYHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

BOYYYYYYYYYHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

You guys r smart

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Nice change of pace thread.
    When I was 21 I too worked in an independent 'office' in Boston.
    Helped out answering phones on football weekends.
    I was the bosses liaison, his errand boy if you will.
    Picked up his envelopes for him on Tuesday, delivered the cash if you were a winner.
    "Buzzy" was an throwback, he used to take bets in the grandstand behind the Pesky foul pole in right field at Fenway Park.
    He gave me ten percent of all net losses if I brought in the customer.

He taught me how to profile.
    We used to have a customer that would bet Ron Darling every home start at the old Shea Stadium, so every time he'd call 'Buzzy" knew what he was going to bet before he said the words. .
    So Buzzy would make the correct line which for instance was NYM -160 (Darling) and offer him -170
    And he was a dime a throw cash player
    And the rube bought it every time.
    Sleazy? Kind of. yeah.
    But he doesn't have to make the bet though.

When the offshore internet betting craze hit full stride a few years later, I ran into Buzzy as he was leaving the sports bar,
    I said to him, "Hey man, long time no see how's business. Do you think offshore is going to hurt your local business"

He scoffed and said with that gravel voice of his, "Fuk no, business is good, never been better"

thinwhiteduke

The nfl controls the outcome of every game

OldBill

The nfl controls the outcome of every game

SAY what how do they control it ??? YOU have proof that they do ?

Heres what controls game the schedule Traps watch teams not p[lay a game before facing the champs as did paytriots almost won too lost by 2 as big home puppy

TEAMS that got blown out year before will avenge that loss if meet up next year except the Chargers ........only one who failed

Cardinals onear GOT smeared by seattle 53-0 mext year at Seattle as a 7 point dog Seattle was haeding to playoffs every body and thier whole family was on seattle line up to 8.5 Cardinals won the game 17-10

NEXT week at home chalk to other DIV rival 49ers i dropped a load on SF $500 ML +180 Cards flopped

SO far i think steelers are a team that plays down to level of foes SO im backing Lions because of steelers looking ahead to Chargers then the super revenge game @ bengals for thta spanking Cincy gave them

Again as i said in other forum i belong too to those who say games are rigged or fixed Pretend we are in Court and you want to sue teams for fixing games .......... Judge ask for evidence YOU show some bad calls by refs that caused team to not cover spread or lose game s/u JUDGE hits you with his mallet ............

I could show evidence of BOOKIES fixing College games and even the KIDS Booking games on campus

BUT DO NOT try to get in on a fixed game in Vegas they see too much money come in on a team DOG every book and poof game is taken off board making favorite a DOG when it goes back up

BUT Vegas will screw you on favs ......they know or we know team is heading to playoffs and have many injured players final two weeks

Saints did this 3 weelks in Row on to SB AT home vs cowboys at home vs Tampa bay final game of year 13-0 @ 1/2 -14.5 fav all of a sudden saints stop scoring TB wins it 20-13

STILL favored and they just lose the game s/u

thinwhiteduke

In reality, no. Plenty of winners say the same.
    Gambling was founded by the mafia and so was the nfl.
    You'd think gamblers would learn this history

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

No they don't. At best, they complain about a bad call, and even then winners know that won't hold them back long term.

thinwhiteduke

No they don't. At best, they complain about a bad call, and even then winners know that won't hold them back long term.
    The mafia knows it's staged. Therefore so do gamblers.
    Again, the mafia founded the nfl to begin with

stevenash

Yep.
    One of the Bears original founders was Al Capone's lawyer.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

One things I've noticed about simpletons and bad football bettors is that they believe all kind of this dookie. I don't know if you are a bad bettor or not, but odds are, you can't cap dikk due to the inability to think critically or correctly.
    Points Awarded:

Str8Mush4Life gave StackinGreen 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thinwhiteduke

One things I've noticed about simpletons and bad football bettors is that they believe all kind of this dookie. I don't know if you are a bad bettor or not, but odds are, you can't cap dikk due to the inability to think critically or correctly.
    Um...it is in fact a fact that the first nfl owners were bookies and horsemen and had ties to mafia.
    Put 2 and 2 together once in a while.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Gambling was founded by the mafia and so was the nfl.
    You'd think gamblers would learn this history

Dude this kind of thinking is retarded. I'm sorry.

The NFL makes billions upon billions per year and they're going to risk that on fixing games? Countless people including players, refs, etc would be in on it and of course nobody ever talks.

F ridiculous. People with this kind of mindset don't need to be gambling

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

If the NFL was fixing shit then wouldn't it make sense to get the Giants/Jets/Bears in the playoffs for maximum ratings. LA is a shit sports town, but every TV exec would want NYC and Chicago going deep. Instead these 3 have mostly sucked for 30 years other then a couple of runs with Eli

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    If the NFL was fixing shit then wouldn't it make sense to get the Giants/Jets/Bears in the playoffs for maximum ratings. LA is a shit sports town, but every TV exec would want NYC and Chicago going deep. Instead these 3 have mostly sucked for 30 years other then a couple of runs with Eli
    I understand your point but the NFL would get monster ratings with the Lions and the Jaguars in the playoffs.
    The casual fan doesn't care who is playing in the playoffs, it's still a January party weekend to them.

thinwhiteduke

Revenue sharing took care of that. The owners don't care if the only jersey that sold was Brady's. They all get in on the action.

That said, the fact is the major markets get most if the juice anyway. More playoff games win or lose. And the more teams from the more sports means they don't have to be in playoffs that often.
    If you back track, you'll notice that over the last decade or more..at least one team in california, in one of the major sports ,makes it to a conference championship or final.
    Notice how usc was getting national championships while no Rams were there anymore. And lakers went to 15 finals in a 30 year period, mostly while Rams had left town.

Synchronized and lined up nicely.

thinwhiteduke

Dude this kind of thinking is retarded. I'm sorry.

The NFL makes billions upon billions per year and they're going to risk that on fixing games? Countless people including players, refs, etc would be in on it and of course nobody ever talks.

F ridiculous. People with this kind of mindset don't need to be gambling
    The only reason they make billions us because they manipulate every aspect. The guy above is wrong. The jaguars wouldn't garner as much attention.
    But if the Sport were real surely they would have made a bowl at least once.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

You are correct, don't bother with the topic anymore. It's so obvious and you can counter every point, but these guys feel special in having such (bs) "knowledge" due to some idea that they know more or have more insight or power than others, and in reality they are just losers because that's all they have (which is in reality nothing).

OldBill

yup i made a mistake MNF all in ON rams $200 left $50 in pocket

WAS it fixed or rigged that beat up 49ers with injuries just cornholed rams 31-7 wow

fumbles int's by stafford ya think he was playing for the lions again LOL

75% money was ON rams i should have woke up spread dropped to 3.5 from high of 4.5

stevenash

yup i made a mistake MNF all in ON rams $200 left $50 in pocket

WAS it fixed or rigged that beat up 49ers with injuries just cornholed rams 31-7 wow

fumbles int's by stafford ya think he was playing for the lions again LOL

75% money was ON rams i should have woke up spread dropped to 3.5 from high of 4.5
    You notice the drop in the Falcon/Patriot game tomorrow night from -7.5 to -6.5
    That's huge crossing seven like that.
    And I love betting home dogs too.

thinwhiteduke

You are correct, don't bother with the topic anymore. It's so obvious and you can counter every point, but these guys feel special in having such (bs) "knowledge" due to some idea that they know more or have more insight or power than others, and in reality they are just losers because that's all they have (which is in reality nothing).
    Lol nothing has been countered.

Vene1616
    6:1 6:0 6:2
    Vene1616's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19155

Best thread in a long time here

OldBill

but we are talking about numb nuts hc vs bill b with a dynamic rookie qb a very good defnse reason falcons are huge dog is beacuse they lost to cowboys 43-3 patriots won huge 45-3 over browns

simply put BAd teams find ways to lose games Good team find ways to win games

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Lol nothing has been countered.
    Like most religious believers (it's funny that people don't claim to believe in anything have religious beliefs), you have unfalsifiable beliefs. There's nothing we could say for you to stop believing what you believe, so it becomes an irrelevant topic. We're actually just trying to help you out from accepting propaganda and a slave mentality. That is all.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

but we are talking about numb nuts hc vs bill b with a dynamic rookie qb a very good defnse reason falcons are huge dog is beacuse they lost to cowboys 43-3 patriots won huge 45-3 over browns

simply put BAd teams find ways to lose games Good team find ways to win games
    Yes, I thought this game was going to go to 7.5, or at least stay at -7, and there is no way I take NE in this one, it's a classic game where simpletons look at last week's performance and try to draw meaningful conclusions (both teams). The matchup actually isn't good for NE either, and they are on the road, where they and most teams aren't that good even though they are playing well.

If you like the Patriots, don't bet the game. The EV is clearly Atlanta, a team few will likely have the cojones to bet on tonight. By game time, I'm sure it'll be at least -7, at least at my book.

OldBill

YES stackin green it's called KNEE Jerk reactions Posibly this busted up falcons team wins s/u we seen huge upsets superior teams caught in trap games sandwhiched between div rivals or off a huge conf win with non div team up next ...

BIG upsets last week DOLPHINS +7.5 Hammer ravens sacking Lamar all day WASH +10 beat the BUCS and Brady since with TB never lost to any team with a losing record Panthers +7 @ cardinals daed caught cards sand whiched off a DIV win

Steelers TIED with lions and spread dropped from 9 to 5.5

thinwhiteduke

Like most religious believers (it's funny that people don't claim to believe in anything have religious beliefs), you have unfalsifiable beliefs. There's nothing we could say for you to stop believing what you believe, so it becomes an irrelevant topic. We're actually just trying to help you out from accepting propaganda and a slave mentality. That is all.
    You're making pointless contradictions.
    I don't believe it's staged. I know it is.
    You're the one worshipping at the he nfl alter.

As I said, the nfl was founded by gamblers and bookies. That's a fact. You can't seem to put 2 and 2 together.

stevenash

YES stackin green it's called KNEE Jerk reactions Posibly this busted up falcons team wins s/u we seen huge upsets superior teams caught in trap games sandwhiched between div rivals or off a huge conf win with non div team up next ...

BIG upsets last week DOLPHINS +7.5 Hammer ravens sacking Lamar all day WASH +10 beat the BUCS and Brady since with TB never lost to any team with a losing record Panthers +7 @ cardinals daed caught cards sand whiched off a DIV win

Steelers TIED with lions and spread dropped from 9 to 5.5
    Steelers were supposed to crush the Lions too.
    That tie is uglier than a loss.

Even though Cowherd is having a bad season he nailed that Lion game perfectly.
    I love Cowherd.

Good threads you start here Bill (my name in real life)
    Good work fella.