trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10218

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Ethereum should test 4.9-5k next week or two
    When I post this stuff, you should probably pay attention.

buy serum
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onetrikpony

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

cant wait to grab the eth dip when everyone sells at 5k

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15096

buy serum
    I think you made a great call here. FTX advertises all over the place including the World Series and NFL. FTX, SOL and Serum are all tied together. Solana is centralized, no matter what they say, and owns a majority of the SOL.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 11-02-21 at 11:25 PM.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

In my next life...I'd like to come back as Raiders' accountant. Imagine ringing that register.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    In my next life...I'd like to come back as Raiders' accountant. Imagine ringing that register.

Love those Raiders pictures.

ChuckyTheGoat

I've been studying the Madden Era. His Win% over 10 yrs was amazing. Even Belichick has had bad years.

I'm of the opinion that Guy, Upshaw, and Casper were (virtually) as good as anyone ever at their position. I truly believe Casper was the best block/catch TE ever. Just watched Super Bowl 11, which they won easily, Vikings scored a TD on last play of game to make it look closer.

raiders72001

I've been studying the Madden Era. His Win% over 10 yrs was amazing. Even Belichick has had bad years.

I'm of the opinion that Guy, Upshaw, and Casper were (virtually) as good as anyone ever at their position. I truly believe Casper was the best block/catch TE ever. Just watched Super Bowl 11, which they won easily, Vikings scored a TD on last play of game to make it look closer.
    You could be right on those as far as being the top 3 at their positions. And no one was better at the stickum than Biletnikoff.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

buy serum

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Bitcoin going down today. By Friday it will be near zero.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    cant wait to grab the eth dip when everyone sells at 5k
    How big of a dip do you think theres going to be?

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    It will go to zero.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Ya, not sure I see any evidence of an ETH sell-off coming at $5000.

You're saying there will be profit-taking? Maybe at $10k.

Of all the videos I watch...so many people are insanely bullish on ETH. Don't see it stopping any time soon.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave ChuckyTheGoat 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Anyone hop on Opul with me?

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25242

995,000 new ETH addresses were created last week.

onetrikpony
    onetrikpony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2480

Yikes 995,000 but a lot of investors have multiple addresses still retail coming in so the cycle top may be getting close.Need a big blow off top to complete the cycle

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Anyone hop on Opul with me?
    I checked them out after your initial post, interesting to say the least. Was trading around $2 then dropped about .20; got busy, forgot about it, check back today and the fukker busted $4. Dropped the ball on that one. So much shit out there, hard to keep up.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18868

https://cointelegraph.com/news/congr...-btc-spot-etfs

Congressmen Emmer and Soto to SEC Chair Gensler: We want BTC Spot ETFs

The bipartisan pair sent a letter to the securities regulator demanding spot ETF approval.

Representatives Todd Emmer and Darren Soto sent a bipartisan letter to United States Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Gary Gensler on Wednesday, strongly questioning why the agency has denied approval for the creation of a Bitcoin (BTC) spot exchange-traded fund (ETF) while allowing Bitcoin futures ETFs to begin trading.

In a spot ETF, the fund holds the actual commodity (in this case, Bitcoin), whereas in a futures ETF fund, it holds contracts to buy and sell the commodity at a future date at a specified price.

In a press release announcing the letter, Emmer said:

The SEC’s approach to cryptocurrency regulation has been unacceptable. [...] If the SEC cannot outline the perceived material difference in risk profiles, then they should allow ETFs based on spot Bitcoin to be traded.”
    Soto affirmed in his accompanying statement:

“Cryptocurrency has proven to be a driver of economic growth in our society. Therefore, it is crucial for us to clearly regulate it in order to maximize the potential benefits and mitigate any risks. It’s important for us to come together to ensure that investors have consistency.”
    In October, the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF enjoyed the highest first-day natural volume of any ETF ever. Although the SEC was expected to lead the federal government’s efforts to regulate stablecoins, it appears that will not be the case. The securities regulator also recently shot down a proposed leveraged Bitcoin ETF.
    Shows there's at least a few pro-crypto voices out there......

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

Anyone have an opinion on AMP?

trobin31

I bought a bag of Litecoin today, looks Boolish

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Ya, not sure I see any evidence of an ETH sell-off coming at $5000.

You're saying there will be profit-taking? Maybe at $10k.

Of all the videos I watch...so many people are insanely bullish on ETH. Don't see it stopping any time soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    995,000 new ETH addresses were created last week.
    I'm holding a bunch too, but it is in paypal. I'd never actually buy any and use it because of the ridiculous fees associated with it. I know that everybody who doesn't "pump post" about crypto on here is frowned upon and bashed, but could somebody tell me what good there is in ETH with the send and receive fees so high? Who would EVER use it to buy anything with the huge fees?

Is it just a total investment vehicle for trying to make money like buying a stock?

I just have no idea why anybody would actually use it instead of just buying it and sitting there with it as an investment?

JoeCool20

By the way this place is freakin dead and people aren't even hardly posting about crypto anymore.
    This sub forum used to get a TON of posts every day and now these major cryptos are hitting all time highs
    and nobody is even hardly getting on here posting about it anymore because this site is in the toilet.

Only a hard core few are still bothering to get on this site anymore now that it is useless and obsolete.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Anyone have their own blockchain domain? Have noticed ads in my Instagram feed. Trying to entice by saying how confusing it can be by having to type a long series of letters and numbers and if you get one wrong, you're screwed. I don't know about others, but I use the copy and paste, and/or the QR scan/code/thingy.
    But the ads say you can get your own name, as a domain on a blockchain, and claims it's secure.

I'm more curious as to them trying to upsell "security" to your domain. GoDaddy and others do that stuff. Entice you in with a low domain rate and then hit you up with you needing to pay for 5 years up front of yearly domain cost in order to get that cheap price. But then they take it further with all sorts of "security" options so you don't "lose your domain", and/or numerous other upsell products. Plus once your original cheap rate for 2, 3, or 5 years expires, the yearly price for your domain damn near doubles in price. And that's not specific to GoDaddy, most domain sellers have same tactics.

So i'm curious as to how buying my own domain on a blockchain to use for moving/storing crypto would be any safer vs the digital wallets I already use.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    Anyone have their own blockchain domain? Have noticed ads in my Instagram feed. Trying to entice by saying how confusing it can be by having to type a long series of letters and numbers and if you get one wrong, you're screwed. I don't know about others, but I use the copy and paste, and/or the QR scan/code/thingy.
    But the ads say you can get your own name, as a domain on a blockchain, and claims it's secure.

I'm more curious as to them trying to upsell "security" to your domain. GoDaddy and others do that stuff. Entice you in with a low domain rate and then hit you up with you needing to pay for 5 years up front of yearly domain cost in order to get that cheap price. But then they take it further with all sorts of "security" options so you don't "lose your domain", and/or numerous other upsell products. Plus once your original cheap rate for 2, 3, or 5 years expires, the yearly price for your domain damn near doubles in price. And that's not specific to GoDaddy, most domain sellers have same tactics.

So i'm curious as to how buying my own domain on a blockchain to use for moving/storing crypto would be any safer vs the digital wallets I already use.
    no...the safest place to store your crypto private keys is on a hardware wallet like a Ledger or a Trezor

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18868

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    CRO is doing well. Currently at .2266.
    Posted that just a week ago. CRO now at .3602 and hitting ATHs daily.....

I believe there are several top 20 coins that have recently hit ATHs. ETH, DOT, LUNA, SOL, AVAX..... Probably leaving some out...

Total market cap at 2.7T - also in ATH territory...

The really good news is there should be more to come....
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave Arky 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

onetrikpony

When the exchange tokens BNB(binance),FTT(FTX),KCS(Kucoin),CRO(Cr ypto.com) are doing well that is usually a sign of bullish market to come
    Exchange tokens often foreshadow a bull market
    TOP 15 CEX TOKENS BY PRICE PERFORMANCE IN 2021

$KCS $LCX $WRX $ASD $BNB $BMX $GT $MX $FTT $CET $CRO $BIA $OKB $HT $LEO

The lowest performer $LEO up 135% The top $KCS (Kucoin) up+2637%
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave onetrikpony 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Arky gave onetrikpony 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trobin31

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    By the way this place is freakin dead and people aren't even hardly posting about crypto anymore.
    This sub forum used to get a TON of posts every day and now these major cryptos are hitting all time highs
    and nobody is even hardly getting on here posting about it anymore because this site is in the toilet.

Only a hard core few are still bothering to get on this site anymore now that it is useless and obsolete.
    Honestly how much is there really to talk about right now? People basically just holding watching what happens next over the next few months....Bitcoin and some crypto is just a long term hold anyway.

trobin31

Bollinger bands are getting tight on BTC, definitely a move coming in one direction near term. My price target for this month is +90k, just a question of how it gets there

themike78

Bitcoin down huge today. This weekend it will go down about $50,000 and be worthless by Tuesday.

onetrikpony

I bought a bag of Litecoin today, looks Boolish
    @Tradingshot

I know there are many Litecoiners out there that have been patiently waiting for their coin to take off and fulfill its $1000 promise. Well according to this chat (1W time-frame) the wait may be almost over as a certain sequence of technical events indicate that LTC is about to go parabolic.

As you see this chart encompasses (almost) all of LTCUSD's historic price action. Each Cycle is on very clear characteristics that tend to repeat in time:

* The Bear Cycle ends after the price breaks above the Lower Highs trend-line and turns the 1W MA100 (green trend-line) into a Support.
    * Then a multi week parabolic rally starts that takes the price to a test of the previous All Time High ( ATH ).
    * What follows is a new consolidation phase, always above the 1W MA100, which eventually leads to the final rally to new ATH .

At the moment Litecoin seems to be trading on this consolidation phase but being on Higher Lows, appears to be over and about to start the final rally. Even the RSI build up is fairly similar between the Cycles. If it follows the structure of the previous Cycle, then the target of the new ATH should be within the 1.382 and 1.5 Fibonacci extension , i.e. within $1125 and $1570.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by onetrikpony View Post
    @Tradingshot

I know there are many Litecoiners out there that have been patiently waiting for their coin to take off and fulfill its $1000 promise. Well according to this chat (1W time-frame) the wait may be almost over as a certain sequence of technical events indicate that LTC is about to go parabolic.

As you see this chart encompasses (almost) all of LTCUSD's historic price action. Each Cycle is on very clear characteristics that tend to repeat in time:

* The Bear Cycle ends after the price breaks above the Lower Highs trend-line and turns the 1W MA100 (green trend-line) into a Support.
    * Then a multi week parabolic rally starts that takes the price to a test of the previous All Time High ( ATH ).
    * What follows is a new consolidation phase, always above the 1W MA100, which eventually leads to the final rally to new ATH .

At the moment Litecoin seems to be trading on this consolidation phase but being on Higher Lows, appears to be over and about to start the final rally. Even the RSI build up is fairly similar between the Cycles. If it follows the structure of the previous Cycle, then the target of the new ATH should be within the 1.382 and 1.5 Fibonacci extension , i.e. within $1125 and $1570.
    I use an AI system and got a barrage of buy signals this week, I have a couple crypto OG’s who’ve been in the game for awhile said LTC pump is usually GG for the cycle, I bought a small bag and will add more as cycle progresses, not expecting the pump to come immediately

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Honestly how much is there really to talk about right now? People basically just holding watching what happens next over the next few months....Bitcoin and some crypto is just a long term hold anyway.
    Right, there is nobody here to talk about it anyway. US sports betting came in and made this site obsolete.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    still no posts about KDA
    POW like bitcoin, but scalable + smart contracts, over 400,000 tps
    2x since that post, not bad

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by onetrikpony View Post
    @Tradingshot

Litecoin will be worth zero in 2 weeks.

raiders72001

Yulia - nice call on KDA.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

prefer layer 1s with smart contracts, good teams, and something new

remember when my friend said solana at $15 is overvalued

First ... 147148149150151152153 ... Last