thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tyreek Hill over 78.5 yards receiving -115 risking 5.75 units to win 5
    Points Awarded:

trobin31 gave thomorino 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Bad quad..... Fade

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    Bad quad..... Fade
    You are a dumb shit

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

You are a dumb shit
    You are losing in nfl, nba, soccer, hockey, Olympics, drafts…..I mean, your records are getting to -500 units overall.

Don’t you think it’s time to give this up? You’re terrible at handicapping. Try bowling maybe.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You are losing in nfl, nba, soccer, hockey, Olympics, drafts…..I mean, your records are getting to -500 units overall.

Don’t you think it’s time to give this up? You’re terrible at handicapping. Try bowling maybe.
    My r cords are strong across the board you dumb shit. I'm up over 50 units just in the last 2 months. Just stop

vitterd

My r cords are strong across the board you dumb shit. I'm up over 50 units just in the last 2 months. Just stop
    You’re down over almost 500 units. Your records are terrible across the board. Why don’t you quit? Look at all your negative threads. This thread alone is - over 50 units.

It’s time to shut it down. You are the worst capper in sbr history.

thomorino

You’re down over almost 500 units. Your records are terrible across the board. Why don’t you quit? Look at all your negative threads. This thread alone is - over 50 units.

It’s time to shut it down. You are the worst capper in sbr history.
    Wrong, I am strong across the board you dumb shit.

vitterd

Wrong, I am strong across the board you dumb shit.
    Where? Every record shows you’re losing. Last year nba was -200 units alone and that’s with you cheating and shaving. All your threads together add up to -470 units. It’s all here and documented.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

I am very confused, guy posts his plays across multiple sports, all season long for years...most guys here don't have guts to post their plays for more than a week because they feel insecure after losing publicly or wouldn't endure a day of harrassment, I think most here actually envy morino

thomorino

Where? Every record shows you’re losing. Last year nba was -200 units alone and that’s with you cheating and shaving. All your threads together add up to -470 units. It’s all here and documented.
    My WNBA thread alone was up over 40 u it's, NFL is up almost 40, that's just 2 you dumb shit. Just stop.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I am very confused, guy posts his plays across multiple sports, all season long for years...most guys here don't have guts to post their plays for more than a week because they feel insecure after losing publicly or wouldn't endure a day of harrassment, I think most here actually envy morino
    Envy him for what? Being a complete asshole? Yes he posts multiple plays over multiple sports but ignores his losses while BOOOOMING his wins while I'm pretty sure he's never posted a ticket (like most of the posters here). When simply asked a question he simply responds with "dumb shit" retorts. Not sure why you kiss his ass so much, he's not going to blow you. Since you're so buddy buddy with him in his threads why don't YOU kindly ask him to update his records and see what he responds with.

By the way I'm betting 17,000 units on the Chiefs laying tonight. I'm not going to go through the trouble of posting a ticket, you'll just have to believe me. My records are also strong across the board.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    Envy him for what? Being a complete asshole? Yes he posts multiple plays over multiple sports but ignores his losses while BOOOOMING his wins while I'm pretty sure he's never posted a ticket (like most of the posters here). When simply asked a question he simply responds with "dumb shit" retorts. Not sure why you kiss his ass so much, he's not going to blow you. Since you're so buddy buddy with him in his threads why don't YOU kindly ask him to update his records and see what he responds with.

By the way I'm betting 17,000 units on the Chiefs laying tonight. I'm not going to go through the trouble of posting a ticket, you'll just have to believe me. My records are also strong across the board.
    I type dumb shit to dumb shits like you.

You are a nasty l turd.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post

All my records have been updated you dumb shit.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

All my records have been updated you dumb shit.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    You are a dumb shit

vitterd

That’s pretty funny. It’s embarrassing that he loses so much and then tries to convince people his records are strong across the board when it’s documented that he’s down almost 500 units.

His lies and record fudging should be condemned and called out by everyone. The dummy is talking about his wnba thread being plus 40 units while he’s down 500 units. You don’t think that’s a problem?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

here comes dr and now phychiatrist trobin.

thomorino

Winner

thomorino

That’s pretty funny. It’s embarrassing that he loses so much and then tries to convince people his records are strong across the board when it’s documented that he’s down almost 500 units.

His lies and record fudging should be condemned and called out by everyone. The dummy is talking about his wnba thread being plus 40 units while he’s down 500 units. You don’t think that’s a problem?
    Whats dociment d is that I'm rolling. You are a dumb shit.

thomorino

2-3

-53 units
    Hill prop bet winner

-48 units

vitterd

Whats dociment d is that I'm rolling. You are a dumb shit.
    Dociment!!! Lmao. You’re -50 units in this thread and -470 overall. You’re a born loser.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 817

Morino, PM me. I need some legal advice. I’ll pay. I’ve never seen a guy argue as aggressively as you in my life. Let’s let bygones be bygones. Cheers pal, keep fighting.

thomorino

Dociment!!! Lmao. You’re -50 units in this thread and -470 overall. You’re a born loser.
    Wrong, you can't go an hour without posting trash in my threads, I own you, you dumb shit.

vitterd

Wrong, you can't go an hour without posting trash in my threads, I own you, you dumb shit.
    You don’t own anything but your -470 unit record and it’s terrible. You need to quit. Thank god you’re not betting actual money or you’d be even more broke.

thomorino

You don’t own anything but your -470 unit record and it’s terrible. You need to quit. Thank god you’re not betting actual money or you’d be even more broke.
    I own you, you dumb shit. You are obsessed with me and wrong as usual.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14320

Bad variance

vitterd

I own you, you dumb shit. You are obsessed with me and wrong as usual.
    You need to quit and stop lying about your records. Be a man and come clean. You have been a fraud long enough. You have been exposed many times. All your records have been documented and added up. You are -470 units. It is fact.

This is why the site shit canned 15 of your threads. Because you are a fraud.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Bad variance

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Bad variance

You need to quit and stop lying about your records. Be a man and come clean. You have been a fraud long enough. You have been exposed many times. All your records have been documented and added up. You are -470 units. It is fact.

This is why the site shit canned 15 of your threads. Because you are a fraud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Wrong, dumb shits

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

gamblings a disease when u talk yourself into that your a winner

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Hill prop bet winner

-48 units
    Does nobody care that despite his -48 U record that he has given himself almost a full unit in 2 days!
    No wonder JJ loves this moron!!
    Hey skippy, what is the best advice you can give for filing a class action law suit?
    It seems despite your claims, your records are not strong across the board and more than one person is disgruntled by the claims and constant BOOMS that keep them up late at night..
    Appreciate the advice...
    TIA

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

Morino, waiting to roll my soccer win today into your play my dude

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    gamblings a disease when u talk yourself into that your a winner

Does nobody care that despite his -48 U record that he has given himself almost a full unit in 2 days!
    Hey skippy, what is the best advice you can give for filing a class action law suit?
    It seems despite your claims, your records are not strong across the board and more than one person is disgruntled by the claims and constant BOOMS that keep them up late at night..
    Appreciate the advice...
    TIA
    Morino, waiting to roll my soccer win today into your play my dude
    Dumb shits

thomorino

Appreciate the advice...
    TIA
    Wrong as usual you dumb shit

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Strong across the board

First ... 15161718192021 ... Last