Beatabookies 1
    Beatabookies 1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betfair closed my account.

Hi everyone.

I'm Netherland's resident.
    Betfair closed my account on 09/30/2021. Betfair no longer accepts Netherlands residents. I see.
    I had unpaid funds on my account. I started writing emails asking me how to get my money back. I have not received any response. I started contacting via chat. I asked for a refund to my skrill account. (I only used this method for all transactions). They said it was impossible and I have to provide a bank account. After giving the account, they ordered additional documents. I provided any needed. That was two weeks ago. They stated that the matter would be settled within 2-5 days. Unfortunately, I still didn't get the transfer. After contacting the chat several times, they wrote that the transfer was made on 20. 10.2021. So far I have no money in my account. I think they're trying to steal my money.
    What to do?

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Have you tried DraftKings? It's has an SBR Rating A

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Betfair not trying to steal your money massive operation
    If you have real docs you will get paid if they are fake your done

Beatabookies 1
    Beatabookies 1's Avatar Become A Pro!

All docs are real.
    It is impossible that they made a transfer on October 20, 2021 and I haven't received the money yet. Well, unless they were sent with a carrier pigeon.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14320

Just because they “ made the transfer “ on 10-20 doesn’t mean it has cleared and into your account yet. Especially from another country. Sometimes 10-14 days. Check back if not in bank account by then.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Their customer service has taken a nose dive the last several years. If you can get on the chat system, you are better off using that to attempt to communicate. They got rid of phone support a couple years or so ago and email is hit or miss. If none of your deposits were made with wire, it's bull shit in my opinion they would force you to receive the funds via wire. it should be returned to the method of deposit.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I would tell you that you could file a complaint form with SBR, but you know.....
    Points Awarded:

ChocMilk23 gave Mr KLC 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JacketFan81

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I would tell you that you could file a complaint form with SBR, but you know.....

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

Quote Originally Posted by Beatabookies 1 View Post
    Hi everyone.

I'm Netherland's resident.
    Betfair closed my account on 09/30/2021. Betfair no longer accepts Netherlands residents. I see.
    I had unpaid funds on my account. I started writing emails asking me how to get my money back. I have not received any response. I started contacting via chat. I asked for a refund to my skrill account. (I only used this method for all transactions). They said it was impossible and I have to provide a bank account. After giving the account, they ordered additional documents. I provided any needed. That was two weeks ago. They stated that the matter would be settled within 2-5 days. Unfortunately, I still didn't get the transfer. After contacting the chat several times, they wrote that the transfer was made on 20. 10.2021. So far I have no money in my account. I think they're trying to steal my money.
    What to do?
    You can get higher ups to check in to this for you using the Betfair Complaints Portal

https://support.betfair.com/app/cont...unauth-dispute

Click that and wait for a chat window to pop up and ask you some questions.

More instructions are here: https://support.betfair.com/app/answ...id/6158/c/468/ (under Escalation)

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Betfair are going down in terms of service and everything. They even started blocking money for weeks which is absolutely shocking. No surprise all kind of customers complaints recently on the Internet.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 817

We are USA based now pal, call your local political rep and complain.